Lawn

Great Honeymoon

Reviewed 28th November 2012

"Great Place to stay. Great value for money. 100% Recommended for honeymoon. Very polite staff; excellent food."

• Travel date: 24th December 2009

Unforgettable Moments

Reviewed 12th December 2012

"I got married in Jan 2008, and we were planning for honeymoon. but due to non occupancy from office, i couldn't make it possible soon after marriage. In april, we booked a honeymoon package online in manali. On reaching there, me and my wife were looking at each other's face. Great hotel with well disciplined staff, room service and quality of food, more over their service for site seeing. We stayed there for 4 nights and 5 days, and i think the amount i paid for the package was not enough after getting such an acceptable service from hotel. It is highly recommended for the honeymooners to try for Hotel Honeymoon Inn"

• Travel date: 24th December 2009

Thanks Honeymoon Inn for a memorable stay

Reviewed 19th December 2012

"Hi, I visited Manali in December 09 and was so thrilled with my honeymoon experience that i felt indebted to write this review. I found out about this hotel in TripAdvisor and after reading the reviews did an online booking for the hotel. Honeymoon Inn was a delightful surprise for me. The hotel is clean, affordable, serves great food, well-located and has great wooden interiors. However, the best part is the service and warmth of the hotel staff which is truely commendable. The only problem i found was the room heater which could have been warmer. I would recommend it to couples and honeymooners. Manali is one of the best hill stations in India and i believe Honeymoon Inn is one of the best hotels in Manali."

• Travel date: 23rd December 2009

V really njoyed

Reviewed 11th December 2012

"Hotel has a great ambience. v really enjoyed our stay.Room service was very good and food was awesome. Its a best place to stay in Manali for honeymooners ."

• Travel date: 21st December 2009

i really enjoyed at honeymoon in

Reviewed 15th December 2012

"I was totally satisfied in every aspect. Starting from the ambiance, it was pretty nice. The food and variety were good, also the rooms were well decorated and clean. Add the amazing location & good staff, and it was fantasic."

• Travel date: 12th December 2009

Fantistic Hotel with Good Services

Reviewed 28th November 2012

"The hotel is magnificent and we have never experienced such incredible service before. It was so lovely that it was hard to drag ourselves away from the hotel Overall I would say this is probably theone of best hotel in manali, The hotel staff as well as rooms are very good. Good to have such a good hospitality at a place new to you."

• Travel date: 9th December 2009

Loved the Ambience

Reviewed 11th December 2012

"The hotel was situated at a very good location. It was fantastic to be a part of this hotel. The arrangements and the food was very good."

• Travel date: 8th December 2009

Very Good

Reviewed 12th December 2012

"Hotel rooms are very fine and clean also.Garden is very good and beautiful scenes of hills are seen from garden.Very good swings and other play area for children.We went there from Heena tours so garba function with campfire was arranged in garden.We enjoyed very much.About hotel food I don't know b;coz we were served from Heena tours."

• Travel date: 8th December 2009

Loved the location

Reviewed 15th December 2012

"I booked the honeymoon package of this hotel. The package was quite cheap compared to other hotels. What I liked the best about this hotel was its location, you just open your window and you will see snow covered mountains.........the view was amazing. Rooms were very good and specious, neat and clean. Location is really very good. Services were very prompt and nice. It was really worth for the money.I'll surely recommend this hotel to anybody."

• Travel date: 5th December 2009

Breath taking luxary

Reviewed 30th October 2012

"Its a great pleasure to be at that hotel its the perfect destination for every couple. I can forget a single day out of those seven i spent here ."

• Travel date: 4th December 2009