Вид2

Good

Reviewed 4th February 2013

"My opinion about room condition is satisfactory. But i have a number of questions to the hotel administration. Why is the turning to the main building of the hotel not lighted properly. why is there A GREAT DISTANCE BETWEEN the buildings inside the hotel without any security on the way to them? How can you go without a room key between the buildings if the reception is only in the main building? why is it impossible to enter the reception at night during a long time because the security sleeps? why does not the administration of the hotel bear the responsibility for the hotel visitors' security just in front of the hotel, continuing "robbing" tourists i who have been already robbed by criminals in the form of fees for the lost key? I have an official document of police complaint with the concrete place of robbery - in front of the hotel but it did not help me. I consider the situation to be violating international rules and laws? notwithstanding norms of humanity. P.S I spent 20 minutes at night of my departure near the closed doors of the main building knocking and shouting to the receptional servicemen. "

• Travel date: 4th February 2013

This is NOT a 3 star Hotel

Reviewed 7th April 2009

"Having visited Goa for many years, I decided to try a 3 Star Hotel in Candolim as I was taking my friend for her 1st time. Having arrived in the aerly hours of the morning it was alittle unerving to find no one awake in the reception area to check us in, after finding the security guy asleep on his bed and waking him up, we were then checked in by a young man in his pajama's and a face of thunder (well we had got him out of bed!). As our room wasn;t ready we had to insist on being given an alternative room as it was only 4.45 am. The temporary room had a large pool of water in the middle of the floor and smelt as if no one had slept in it for some years (musty). At 9.45 am we were given our room which was really convenient on the 1st floor, but again smelt alittle musty. The room had quite nice Iron furniture in it, but the bathroom was a sight for sore eyes, I know the water in Goa isn't the clearest infact it can be quite brown in colour at 1st, but the toilet was black and I mean black, the shower hadn't been cleaned in years and the bedding was hardly welcoming. The staff at the hotel were, (although not rude)always after something from you, some were that in your face it became quite creepy for 2 girls on their own. The swimming pool again was so dirty I never saw anyone in it. I'm not sure where the 3 star rating came from, maybe it's the free air conditioning you get, or the free beer in the fidge (which the cleaner attempted to charge us for at 12.15 after midnight on our last night. I'd like to say go to this hotel and give it a try, but I can't bring myself to it's not a 3 star so please don't think it is, I've stayed in 3 star accommodation in Goa an many occasions and this wasn't one of them. "

• Travel date: 7th April 2009

Hotels near Hotel Sodders Gloria Anne

Top traveller tips for Hotel Sodders Gloria Anne

• by Alison184

"Best Restuarant is The Mermaid in Candolim. You must do the Elephants 1/2 day trip that"

Hotel Sodders Gloria Anne is also called