About OYO 1254 Hotel Goveia Holiday Homes

• seating area
  • self serve laundry
  • baggage storage
  • car hire
  • express check in check out
  • bottled water
  • iron
  • hindi
  • coffee tea maker

Good

Friendly, clean and good fun

Reviewed 29th October 2012

"First impression on arrival was not great a bit off the beaten track, changed my mind the next morning, an excellent way to start your day walking down the road to the beech replying to "good mornings" from the very small to the very old. If eating in house as usual stick to the specials, the place is clean the staff are friendly, helpfull and good fun as are the taxis sitting outside, the place has a certain charm which is'nt immediately evident. I would return."

• Travel date: 24th February 2010

Loved the hotel

Reviewed 27th October 2012

"Though the checkin time is 12.00 pm, you can request them if you are checking in early and they will adjust it for u. I loved the hotel its good, clean & airy. most of the foreigners i saw stayed here...very cheap too almost 1200 a day incl breakfast and taxes too. Actually its worth 2000+ for a day. Good airy rooms with balcony attached to every room, mine was swimming pool cum restaurant view. Breakfast is also good here, lot of varieties, includes veg & non veg both. Good & clean swimming pool. Staff is co operative and polite."

• Travel date: 26th August 2009

Really Liked It

Reviewed 25th October 2012

"After reading reviews on Goveia, I was quite sceptical how the experience was going to be. But as it was a last minute plan, I could not do anything. However, my stay at Goveia was really good. Not onnly is it on the best beach in Goa (Condolim - if you want peace, this is the beach for you), but the resort itself is very comfortable. The staff is quite friendly and even though the track is off the road, (the only drawback) we got quite an adventure riding on the scooter.The reastaurants, market, beach etc are all nearby making it really convenient. I would like to go there again and recommend it to people who are looking for a nice time but not too expensive holiday."

• Travel date: 13th February 2009

Super

Reviewed 4th November 2012

"Stayed at Goveia with my parents, my husband, my sister and her 6 year old daughter. My parentsd have owned their property on this complex for just over a year. The apartment was comfortable and the staff that I had dealings with (security) were pleasant and efficient. i only went to the main reception on 1 occasion to use the bathroom and would not again they were dirty and horrible!! The pool area gets very hot if there is no breeze and so we chose to spend our time by the sea. I am aware that things take for ever to do here and it was a cause of much frustration to my mother when wardrobes weren't fitted properly etc. Taxis are a must as it is a dusty dark walk back from the main venues in Candolim. Never had a bad meal whilst out in Candolim.....exceptional was The Mermaid"

• Travel date: 9th December 2008