Om Sai Guest House

Near Palolem Bus Stand, Canacona 403702 India

This is paradise!! Palolem Beach

"We were staying at Om Sai Guesthouse, October 2008. The place is really neat, clean, cosy and comfortable. A/C rooms available, but we used fan and it was just fine. There is some essential furniture, TV , freedge and shower. Very nice, friendly and helpful staff and especially easy-going owners. The best place for couples, single females and all people who want to have safe dwelling during the whole period of vacation. I would recommend Om Sai to all my firends.
P.S. Book long beforehead!"

• Travel date: Tue 21st of October 2008

Stay in Om Sai Guesthouse when in Palolem

"Has nice and clean rooms for a reasonable price. Run by very friendly brothers who will help you with anything from finding an ATM to arranging transport to nearby beaches. Good option for budget travellers. Book well ahead!"

• Travel date: Thu 16th of October 2008

Best option in Palolem for a liad back trip

"The guest house is just 2 minutes off the Palolem beach and is ahead of the turn, so relatively quiet. Market is near and so are the eateries. Palolem market is anyway a small place, nothing is too far off.

The owner, Gaurav is a helpful and friendly person. Rooms have AC, TV, refrigerator. Just ask the staff for boat trips, agonda/galgibag visit. Gaurav took us to the South Goa countryside where we visited the Cotigao sactury and did a boat ride on a river, an unforgettable experience. He himself told that this is a lost paradise and nobody uses the boat as a medium of transfer - lesser people, better experience."

• Travel date: Tue 14th of October 2008

brilliant friends YAY!

"When we arrived at om sai we had already stayed in another guest house which was right on palolem beach. Om Sai was much better as it has air conditioning a tv and a fridge it is also in the town,2 minutes from the beach which was much safer for us being two girls. There is also a western style bathroom with hot water!! The brothers who own it went out of their way to do anything they could for us. we arrived to 2 cold beers in the fridge! They also offered trips to local sights and cities. We often stayed outside chatting with them about goa and their and our lives. It was very comfy and clean and we felt very welcome here. It was worth the price difference. We love it here!!!!!! everybody should stay here. we would definitely return here. Lucy and Mary"

• Travel date: Mon 13th of October 2008

best place in palolem

"On the best side, the place has everything you need, is clean and the owners gaurav are keen to take care of you. It is just 160 mts from palolem beach , but it is a nicely kept place. On the the owner is a who seem to hate being in the hospitality industry.they have diferent type of room A\C non A\C.all rooms have attached bathroom with english stile.some rooms rates r different but worth they have 10 rooms but allways full u have to book it in adavance.this is small guest house but good and best in palolem,u can call or mail to [email protected]"

• Travel date: Tue 12th of February 2008

Comfortable Stay Close To The Beach

Good

"While visiting a friend in Mumbai I decided to go to Goa for a couple of days, and made a reservation to stay in Om Sai Guesthouse. I arrived very late because my train was late, but they were waiting to pick me up from the trainstation!
The room was quite big and comfortable with airconditioning, tv, a bathroom with western style toilet and a shower. I did not spend a lot of time in the room, but it was comfortable enough to get clean and sleep after a busy day on the beach."

• Travel date: Tue 25th of December 2007

safe place

Good

"had travell to many parts of india , and then to goa. i found very nice guest house here in palolem . with very helpful persons in this guesthouse with a quality service and friendly atmosphere. the rooms use to be clean and tidy thorough out the whole time .the guesthouse is just 5 minutes away from main beach and near by the main bazar. i have stayed in AC room which has attached bath room ,cable tv, refigrator,it was worht to pay what i payed there .it was very reasonable .ther were rooms with nonAC as well but i prefered to stayb in AC . Well i recomend all the travellers to stay at this guest house especially who are looking for safe and nice rooms and well with in there price range with a very friendly atmoshphere"

• Travel date: Wed 19th of December 2007

Great owner and location!

"Guarav was wonderful with making sure I saw what Goa had to offer (he arranged for me to see much of the coast). He was always sweet and available to chat. Plus AC in the room was a treat after not having it for a week so I appreciated that. Rooms were simple and clean. And the location can't be beat!"

• Travel date: Mon 12th of November 2007

Excellent accomodation

"I have come to Palolem after travelling all over India to stay for 20 days before heading onto Sri Lanka and Malasia. So far I havnt found better value accomodation.
Very freindly, highly helpful staff (Gurav and Alister), clean, tidy and well priced. Very close to beach, main centre of town, near shops and market area. fantastic food available nearby. 200 to 150 metres from the beach. Very safe and secure. Vigilant staff and well built conctret ac rooms. Attached bathroom. Peaceful rooms as they face away from the road side. Make sure you check it out if comming to Palolem as is right near the bus stop and I highly recomend it."

• Travel date: Fri 23rd of March 2007

Hotels near Om Sai Guest House

Stayed at Om Sai Guest House? Share your insight.