Terra Paraiso Goa

• swimup bar
  • private beach

Awesome!!!!

Reviewed 4th December 2012

"The location is excellent!!! Really close to the beach, and just far away enough from the main area to be quiet. The staff at the resort are excellent and are ever ready to help!. The restraunt is really good, the breakfast was excellent, and the dinner which came part of our package was really good aswell. The buffet was a bit to spicy for my partner, so they offered her the al carte menu to order her main from, and gave it to us free of charge which we felt was excellent. The rooms were really good, with an excellent view. They were well serviced and were very clean. The pool is really nice and the poolside bar is a good addition. There are no real complaints, my only advice is to watch out for the taxi drivers outside the hotel who charge 50% more than average, your better off taking the 5min walk 2 the main road and getting a cab from there, alternatively you can hire a scooter for 300rs a day organised from the reception!! I would not hesitate in returning!!"

• Travel date: 8th January 2009

Goa 2008

Reviewed 3rd December 2012

"The place was booked through a travel agent who said it was good. We had booked the room and breakfast category.Reasonable rates if booked well in advance. rooms are ok . the standard rooms have minibar and ac.swimming pool and a playing area for children.there was a band in the evening. overall ok for a family stay."

• Travel date: 4th December 2008

Excellent Hospitality

Reviewed 3rd December 2012

"well this is the best in respect to hospitality. We have been there for around 1 week and considered as best"

• Travel date: 27th November 2008

Terra Paraiso is damn cool

Reviewed 20th October 2012

"I had been to Hotel Terra Paraiso with my spouse and we stayed for just 2 days. The resort is very close to Calangute beach, around 2 mins walk. This makes it an ideal location for beach lovers in GOA. The resort has a restaurant- Blue Bistro which offered us a great complimentary buffet breakfast. We loved the pool with sparkling clean water. The resort looks well maintained. The rooms and toilets were very clean. The staff is kind and courteous but they should be more quick in service. We hired a bike on rental from the hotel itself. They charged 300/- and we roamed around North GOA the whole day. The resort is very close to happening places of GOA like Mambos and Titos. So you can have a wide range of choice to hang around and chill. Overall my stay in this resort was very good and I would like to visit here again for my next GOA trip. Cheers!!"

• Travel date: 21st November 2008

Wonderfull Staff, Excellent restaurant!

Reviewed 19th October 2012

"We booked a room for 3 persons at this excellent resort. It is 45 min drive from the airport. We slept with 3 persons on the large bed otherwise the third persons would have been sleeping on a matras on the floor. Everything at the resort was need and clean. Above that, we strongly recommend the Bistro restaurant. Excellent food and reasonable prices. The staff from this resort is extremely service minded, it feels like a 5 star accommodation. The beach is near the resort, the surroundings are typical Goan. However we like this resort very much and would come back another time, a few things need some improvement e.g. clean bottles in the minibar( before you open a bottle check this otherwise it will be charged), wifi internet, a real bed for the 3th person. Finally, we have been travelling from east to west and from south to north India, the chiefs of the Bistro restaurant are on of the best we have met during our recent journey through India. My Compliments."

• Travel date: 15th November 2008

Fabulous Hotel

Reviewed 26th October 2012

"Just returned from our Diwali break in Goa. Always wanted to visit the place. Finally this year we could make it to Goa and thanks to Resort Terra Paraiso it will always bring back great memories. We stayed for 5 nights. We had booked the Super Deluxe Room. The room was magnificent.... it was big enough to accommodate us a family of 4 and yet it had a very cozy feeling. The bed was too comfortable. It was like a five star hotel room at an affordable price. The b athroom also had a Jacuzzi. The Blue Bistro (the only restuarant) had great Non Veg Food. Special mention for the lovely breakfast spread. It had a variety i.e. Continental as well as Indian food. The service at the restaurant was great. The fish was awesome. Our Kids enjoyed the pool very much. It was extremely clean. The ambience at the hotel in the evenings was beautiful and extremely romantic. Hence highly recommend the place for Honeymooners or Couples. It was just a minute's walk from the beautiful beach. Felt more like a private beach since it was not very crowded. We would highly recommend this hotel keeping in mind the bargain rates. In fact eating at the hotel was lot cheaper than eating outside."

• Travel date: 8th November 2008

excellent resort

Reviewed 8th December 2012

"its an excellent resort worthful for the price i got. Room was good. Food was good.excellent pool. good looking .resort is very nearer to beach. you can go by walk in a minute. cabs are available at the resort but they charge very heavly. but you can take auto or bus go to main road its jsut 1KM. buses are very cheap."

• Travel date: 16th October 2008

Beautiful Property, Pleasant Stay at Resort Terra Paraiso :)

Reviewed 26th October 2012

"Its a newly developed property. The resort is spacious would be a decent in North Goa, 20 mins walking distance from calgunte beach, 25 mins from tivim rly stn & 50 mins from the airport. We have just returned from a 'off season' 4 days & 3 nights package, booked by "Go Goa" travel agent. The property is kept very clean throughout with lots of lush greenery. Decor and furniture quite basic but everything is clean. Well Maintain Rooms, Very Hygeine, Nice Pool, Food was okay. Staffs were very polite & friendly. Overall a good experience. It still has a long way to go but is a great little find.... My advise to the travellers whoever is going out to the beach pl dont wait till turns dark, otherwise it will be very confusing to find out the way, bcoz there are no lights to give you the direction to get back to the resort. Request Hotel Management to take care of it."

• Travel date: 7th May 2008

Beautiful boutique resort

Reviewed 4th December 2012

"I always wanted to go to Goa, to get away from the mad rush of Mumbai where I stay. Luckily for me my travel agent www.travelsquare.in was the most helpful. First he checked the kind of resort I wanted to go to - I was looking for a romantic holiday with some calm and quiet. He suggested Resort Terra Paraiso. Amazing Resort! I arrived bag, baggage and kids and the resort welcomed me with open arms. The decor was amazing - since my daughter is studying Fine Arts she went crazy ... the lovely Goan architecture blended with Portuguese style. The rooms were very large unlike most other resorts, the swimming pool also surprisingly big. Only the food did not have much variety - but I could be forgiving given the ambience and the courteous hotel staff. If you want further help from my side you can also do your booking from travel agant agent who is most helpful, just contact them at www.travelsquare.in"

• Travel date: 7th May 2008

Hotels near Resort Terra Paraiso

Resort Terra Paraiso is also called

• hotel terra paraiso
  • boutique hotel terra paraiso
  • terra paraiso hotel