Roof Terrace

Good

Home ... away from home!!

Reviewed 8th October 2012

"Our trip was excellent! The staff and management of the hotel really pampered us!! To see Goa is one thing. To experience it is another. Here, I would say ... I also had an opportunity to 'taste' the real Goa!!! Edward D'souza, Dubai."

• Travel date: 26th February 2010

5 Star service all the way.

Reviewed 5th December 2012

"I have been a regular visitor to Goa, sometimes three times a year, since 1996 and have always stayed at Caps Corner with the lovely Gomes family and their superb staff. The standard of service is second to none - nothing is too much for them. I always feel as if I am being looked after as if I was once of the family. As I often travel alone it is good to know that I can rely on everyone at Caps Corner at any time. I can't wait for my next visit which I hope will be soon."

• Travel date: 25th February 2010

Very clean, helpful staff, a/c room with mini bar, hot shower, good location.

Reviewed 5th December 2012

"We stayed at this hotel on three seperate occasions and each time we received a warm welcome and perfectly clean room with A/C, mini bar and power shower. The location is on the beach road with plenty of good restaurants around. Be prepared to haggle and for Rs 1000 you should get a room. We have been coming to Goa for 10 years and Caps Corner is by far the best we have stayed in."

• Travel date: 23rd February 2010

Excellent budget hotel with friendly staff and an accomodating owner!

Reviewed 12th December 2012

"For the price & location, Caps Corner offers tremendous value for money. We have stayed here on our last 3 trips to Goa and would definitely be going back there."

Brilliant!!!

Reviewed 6th November 2012

"The best place to stay in Goa. All staff are brilliant and the hotel is fantastic. I have stayed many times and have it is like a second home to me. The location is perfect, rooms beautiful and food superb. A home away from home. Always a delight to go back. Capy and his team are a pleasure to stay with. Will return many times in the future. Highly recommended."

• Travel date: 19th February 2010

Cap's Corner is our 'home away from home'

Reviewed 3rd November 2012

"Very nice, small, well run family hotel with a charming staff and probably the cleanest place in India. We relied on hotel staff for advise on the area, and they arranged several very interesting trips for us. We had a wonderful vacation and we will certainly be back again.Food is good and if you can get the hotel manager to cook for you, you're in for a treat!"

lovely hotel , staff , just perfect

Reviewed 6th November 2012

"Stayed here in December 2009 for 3 weeks over Christmas and New year , cant praise the staff enough Capy and family (inc staff) made you feel so welcome from 1st day till last . It was our 6th time in Goa but 1st at Caps Corner certainly wont be last . Thanks again Capy and all for a great friendly stay ,next time we will get to have a few feni`s together !!! Neil and family"

• Travel date: 1st February 2010

Brilliant little family-run hotel - very friendly

Reviewed 3rd November 2012

"We stayed here for two weeks and were really impressed by the staff and service. It's a basic but clean hotel that's owned by Capy and Carmen. They employ just seven staff who make a real effort to get to know the guests and always have time for a little chat (there's only a small number of rooms in the hotel so there are only a small number of guests at any one time). The rooms are cleaned regulary and thoroughly and each room has a fridge and small TV, with cable. The hotel is on the main road from Calangute to Baga and is handy for getting to either part of Goa. The hotel is set back off the road so the traffic noise won't disturb you during the night. It's only a short walk to the beach and the lane joins the beach at a relatively quiet stretch of the beach. There is a roof-top restaurant that serves breakfast and lunch, which is very peaceful in the mornings. It's a nice place to have a couple of cocktails in the evening too. Cap's Corner has a in-house taxi that has a lovely driver called Kumar. He's happy to take guests where they want to go and the cost of the taxi is added to your bill at the end of your stay. The only thing lacking at the hotel was the option of using a pool. A pool would be nice if you didn't want to go to the beach every day."

• Travel date: 21st February 2009