swimming pool

Good
Good

Beware May not be as you think

Reviewed 24th October 2012

"Visited this hotel in May 2007. My concern as that the reviews on this site and other sites may be fabrications. It is astonishing that the reviews listed give it top billing except for one on Yahoo with which I must agree. The hotel is run down, is isolated and has little other than its price going for it. Even then I consider the price to be high for what it has to offer."

• Travel date: 22nd June 2007

Holiday experience of a life time

Reviewed 8th November 2012

"This was the holiday experience of a life time. I have told all my friends about this amazing hotel and the wonderful service they provide. I will definitely be going back to Raj Resorts, Goa."

• Travel date: 31st May 2006

Its all fun and relaxation

Reviewed 9th November 2012

"I was not sure what was coming but Raj Resort proved to be a wonderful experience. Nice rooms and very friendly atmosphere to make you feel at home. Excellent advice from Host Mr Vivek on all the issues was most valuable and it helped to make best out of my trip. Food was always catered to my specific needs and taste."

• Travel date: 13th March 2006

Excellent Place, Excellent Atmosphere, Excellent Service

Reviewed 22nd October 2012

"it was a nice experience, we have visited with our family. Our family includes an age group of 7 to 75......Everyone enjoyed a lot...."

• Travel date: 9th December 2005

Stay at Raj resorts

Reviewed 8th November 2012

"Raj Resorts Goa India "Fantastic Stay at Very Low Price" 15 November 2005 Antony George I am just back in Mumbai after a weeks stay at Raj resorts in Goa with my family comprising wife and two young boys. The entire experience of staying at Raj resorts was indeed a unique experience. They did every thing for us. They organised a tour of Goa and did our ticket bookings also. The rooms are excellent. The food served is of top quality. Besides, the ambience in the resort is so quiet that one feels really in heaven. The resort is located very close to the Bogmalo beach. One can stroll down to the beach and have mouth watering and relishingly fresh sea food at very cheap prices. My family enjoyed the stay and the proximity of the resort to the beach was a big thing. The overall hospitality was excellent. Would love to go once again."

• Travel date: 9th December 2005