marhaba hotel not beach or club

Reviewed Sun 4th of November 2012

"just returned from marhaba hotel. it sits within a complex of 3 hotels with marhaba beach and marhaba club pool area large with pool bar ,water slides and plenty of loungers .hotel also has beach with free beds and beach bar ( closed in winter ) rooms are large and basic but clean t.v in room ,no hairdryer ,FRIDGE or kettle .Restaurant is large but dingy and food isat best average . They do make fresh omlettes,fried eggs and crepes for breakfast , pizza's and pastas for lunch and dinnerand have a grill for meats and sometimes burgers its just the quality isn't that great A.I .DOES INCLUDE 4 COCKTAILS AND SPARKLING WATER IN 1L BOTTLES WHICH ARE HANDYTO TAKE TO ROOM . Entertainment includes mini golf indoor pooland tennis and entertainment team who do sports activitiesand provide variousevening entertainment programs from 9pm for approx 2 hours. There is very little to do outside hotel due to location"

• Travel date: Fri 27th of November 2009

Hotel Marhaba - part of Marhaba complex

Good
Reviewed Sat 13th of October 2012

"We have just got back from a two week holiday to the Hotel Marhaba which ispart of a group of hotels in Sousse, it is next to the Marhaba Club. We were accommodated in a small block of rooms right next to the beach away form the main hotel, this was great, quiet and with great sea views. The weather was very hot, the sea and beach were amazing and the staff were all friendly and helpful.

The animation team worked hard toentertain and my children enjoyed the use of three pools. The food was good, lots to chose fromand we always managed to find something to eat. Somepeople on all inclusive were complaining about the food being repetitive but on half board it was fine. My children are not fussy eaters but I think if your children are intoburgersm sausages and chips you may have a problem.

We really enjoyed our holiday, booked some trips with our Thomas Cook rep, Rachid, he was amazing. We went to El Jem, Pirate Boat trip and a camal ride. They were all good trips. The medina was an experience, one my 8 year old daughter did not enjoy. They were trying to stroke her face and tellher how beautiful she was, she got through it but would not go back again.

All in all we had a great holiday and wouldgo back to this hotel again. Please feel free to email me to ask any questions you may have."

• Travel date: Thu 3rd of September 2009