This hotel is now closed.

Hotels near Nabeul Beach Hotel

Good

This was the worst holiday we have ever...

Reviewed Sun 13th of August 2006

"This was the worst holiday we have ever been on. The transfer from the airport should have warned us (5 hours!) but nothing prepared us for the room.

Used toilet - not cleaned. Top bunk of bed not usable as slats were missing. Balcony coming away from hotel. No telephone to contact company, and no mobile service. A week in Hades with Satan himself would be infinitely preferable.

The food was inedible and beer watered down, whilst the entertainment was pitiful. The trips were the only way to escape the hotel, but cost us well over £300 (and they only accepted sterling)"

• Travel date: Sun 13th of August 2006

The rooms and the villas are very run do...

Reviewed Tue 14th of March 2006

"The rooms and the villas are very run down with dirty towels and sheets, dripping taps and air conditioning which runs but will keep you awake all night as it is that noisy.

The transfer is billed as being one hour from Monastir airport it's more like two and a half. The entertainment team are enthusiastic and down right irritating, they just won't leave you alone.

The hotel is in the middle of no where with no facilities near by and it is very un nerving leaving the hotel.

The food leaves a lot to be desired, be prepared to go hungry or depend on the snack bar which is still pretty poor.

The hotel seems to cater for the French and Germans and do not seem very keen on the English.

Would not recommend this hotel to anyone!!!!"

• Travel date: Tue 14th of March 2006

We made a huge mistake when we booked ou...

Reviewed Fri 6th of January 2006

"We made a huge mistake when we booked our two week honeymoon here!
We did see all the comments that people had written and did try to change the holiday, but were told that over a hundred brits flew there every week and that there had never been a complaint, stupidly we took there word for it, when we got there we were one of 4 couples out of twenty who ended up staying as we could not afford to move hotels!

We did have a good holiday but only because of the great people we met, the animation team and the fact that we had to make the most of it as it was our honey moon.

All the above is correct, the rooms were old and shabby, the food was awful and the drink, well if ANYONE has ever got drunk over there we would be very surprised, there was hardly any English speaking staff and the flies were awful.

But the beach was nice, the pool was fab and the entertainment team made our holiday as they were as fed up as we were and all we did was take the piss!!
If you have booked and can’t change make the most of it you will survive, but if you can change we would!"

• Travel date: Fri 6th of January 2006

We have just returned from Tunisia , ori...

Reviewed Fri 30th of September 2005

"We have just returned from Tunisia , originally booked into Nabeul beach. It is rotten, there are flies all over you and also on the food, the rooms are very unclean with mould all in the taps and round the bath, broken windows in the dining room (great for our 2 yr old), no lighting on the 2nd floor, you cannot find your room, food is inedible, cold and repetitive. The children’s park is derelict and unsafe unused for months and if you went down the slide you would land in a pile of dirt, and rotten debris, the swing tips up out of the ground and the climbing frame is rotten wood about to fall down. We heard the children’s zoo was a cockerel and a little pig thing on its last legs( we were not lucky enough to find it ). The basketball has no hoop, and the crazy golf is again derelict and unusable, covered in dirt, debris and broken glass,

Staff are rude and hardly any understand English, all signs and welcome packs are in a foreign language,

And you cant even overlook all this and get drunk as all inclusive drinks are, wine ,beer and 2 local drinks made from figs and dates.. And they are all watered down ,our

Mattress was dirty and stained and bed was made from rotten wood,

We complained to our rep on day 2 and had to pay to be moved to another 3* star which was a real rating, Nabeul Beach Hotel is lucky to be 1*

Our rep told us that he had moved people all year and that after the season would not be sending British here again as it is not suitable...

All the information you have seen or read on this hotel is misleading and very, very, wrong!!!!

The decision is yours but unless you will be happy, getting bit to death, having sickness, cramps and diarrhoea, living on chips and sitting bored wishing you were at home, then....do not go !!!!!!!!!

I read a couple of reviews before flying out and thought people were just moaning for nothing

**** How wrong I was******"

• Travel date: Fri 30th of September 2005

I recently booked a holiday to tunisia,...

Reviewed Sun 31st of July 2005

"I recently booked a holiday to tunisia, my departure date was 31th august until the 15th september. To me it was a holiday from hell the bungerlows where dirty and smelly. The resterant was unhygienic because of all the flyes over the food, when we complained they just walked away and egnored us there was not enoughth cups plates glasses (etc)to go around for all the guests, we where stood in queues waitng for them for at least 5 minutes.

Most of the glassess had chips out of them we could not eat our food because of all the flys around you and this was in the resterant, a lot of the guests had things stolen out of the apartments, the bungerlows had no safe so u had to carry your valubles around with you all the time in my opinion this was truley a holiday from hell and I would rate it -1.if you like to share your room with ants, cockroaches, mice, cats giving birth and lizards (etc) this is a holiday for you. I would appreciate if watchdog could look into it and let me know of your finding has I would not like to think that other people had to go through the experiance we went through.

• Travel date: Sun 31st of July 2005

Me and my family have just come back fro...

Reviewed Sun 31st of July 2005

"Me and my family have just come back from Nabeul Beach and I think it was great the people that are there are lovely all the animation guys go out their way to keep you active, yes I agree about the flies but everywhere has flies SO WHAT.

Also we were not happy with our rooms at first so we asked to be moved they moved us to another room within 10 minutes no argument and anyway they have shut the hotel down to refurbish it for next year all I can say is we had a lovely time and I miss it I will be going back next year all I can say is you have to make the most of your holiday and Nabeul is not as bad as everyone makes out I had a wonderful time and think its beautiful their.

• Travel date: Sun 31st of July 2005