About Samira Club

• dutch amenities
  • tv channel one russia

First time to Tunisia

Reviewed Tue 4th of June 2013

"Just returned from Samira Club and had a great time. I had my 7yr old grandson with me who was well entertained throuhout our stay. The animation team were buzzing, intend to go back with my friend next year and explore the surrounding areas. Staff, accomodation, amenities and food all great for a 3* hotel. "

• Travel date: Sun 2nd of June 2013

118 Travel

Reviewed Wed 2nd of September 2009

"what an utter shambles going fully inclusive at this hotel well where do i start,the older bar man at the fully inclusive bar he was so rude to everyone made you fell like you were begging, gave plastic cups half full never had any glasses so most of the time you had to wait by which time there would be a huge queue we got so fedup by the end of our first week we went out the hotel for a drink also queueing for food in the resturant and food very repetitive really found it hard to fancy anything not really food that english people would eat hence their was only a handfull of english people at this hotel so they did,nt really cater for us so we even ended up having to go out to eat the second week not really what you expect to do when going FULLY INCLUSIVE,now on to the good things about this hotel the entertainment very good and the rooms were keep very clean and the beach was very nice would never return to this hotel or recommend it to anyone come home feeling that i have,nt had a hoiladay. "

• Travel date: Tue 1st of September 2009

Fantastic for beach lovers

Reviewed Thu 27th of December 2012

"I stayed for a week, i found all staff very freindly ,the hotel was ok a good 3*, the rooms were basic but clean, food was very nice, but not a huge choice on offer, the hotel has a dance troop who perform every night, they are good, but most of all the hotel is set on this fab beach, very clean, this made this holiday for me, i would go back for that reason, i got a good deal on the price for the week which made the holiday a good value holiday. yeah you do have to pay for the sun bed matresses on the beach 2.5 TD a day (£1.25) and the beer wasnt always as cold as at home but HEY, i enjoyed it."

• Travel date: Thu 11th of June 2009

all inclusive disappointment

Reviewed Mon 15th of October 2012

"We were a group of 6 ladies - three mothers and three daughters (in their 20's)who have just got back from the Samira. Firstly I have to say the animation team and the beach workers were amazing - really friendly and funny. Unfortunately there was one guy selling fruit and nuts in the hotel who was so slimy and suggestive towards our daughters that we actually had to complain about him - unfortunately it only got rid of him for one day. The rooms are pretty basic but fine - nobody wants to stay in their room for long. However, I have to say the all inclusive was a real disappointment. I have been on many AI holidays and this had to be the worst. Unfortunately the hotel also caters for half board and we all felt that we were the poor relatives at the hotel. Where as the HB customers had a great bar, we had a small bar that literally had gin, vodka, whisky, wine and beer and nothing else - no cocktails! There was a pizza bar but if you were AI you only had a choice of two pizzas from a large selection. Lovely beach bar but again AI weren't allowed to sit on sun terrace! It all got very silly. Also I have to say the reception staff weren't that helpful. However, gripe over, we had a great week with lovely weather and the animation team made what could have been an awful week really special. They work long hours for probably not much pay but always always always had a huge smile on their faces and although their shows did get a bit repetative, were always good fun. Shopping in Hammamet was a real eye opener - not for the faint hearted! but you can get some good deals but as a woman I would strongly recommend you don't go on your own!!"

• Travel date: Thu 14th of May 2009

i love samira:)))

Reviewed Wed 12th of December 2012

"well, i stayed in samira club this october with my friends and we had lot of fun!!! hotel is ok, very intresting maze of diferent colours:) food was vey good, and people are great. expecialy animation team! guys are great in everything: dancing, comedy, sport... i hope i'll go back next year again:)))"

• Travel date: Tue 28th of October 2008

I love my job!

Reviewed Tue 23rd of October 2012

"3 adults and 3 kids stayed here for 2 wks and we were pleasantly surprised by the whole place. We found that we had to be a bit adventurous with our food which was good. While we were there, apart from one obnoxious group of English people, we were the only English family on the site and therefore the food was a varied assortment of almost every European country. (If you want steak & kidney pie & chips go to Blackpool!) The staff on the whole were very friendly, you put yourself out and it gets returned with lots of smiles and politeness. The entertainment during the day was varied and fun for most of the family, young children (5 to 8ish) were a bit left out of pool events and the evening entertainment was home cooked but good with plenty of effort by all involved. "I love my job" was the chief animateur Nazros favourite saying. The people trying to sell pkts of nuts etc were a bit of a pain both day and night.
The rooms were basic but clean and tidy, cleaned every day. One review said "a la Butlins 1960ish" and that is about right. It is all one level and a bit of a hike to some of the rooms. It is right on the beach and this & the sea was clean. Air Con but no TV in the rooms which was a godsend. We would go there again."

• Travel date: Thu 16th of October 2008

I love Samira Club :)

Reviewed Thu 25th of October 2012

"I really enjoyed staying in Samira Club. It has everything. Beautiful beach and pool (but the sea is so nice that it's a pity to swim in a pool). Courts for all kind of sports + different games like archery, darts, table tennis... Spa center, hairdresser, horse riding, water sports....Rooms are spacious and clean. Food is great. Excellent animation team. Those guys are really great, they make good atmosphere during all day and their night shows are very good too. I would say it's a perfect hotel for young people and families with children. But I saw there people of all ages and they all enjoyed their stay.
It's not a luxury but fun. It's great!! :)"

• Travel date: Tue 7th of October 2008

Hotel is very good. It was 2 stars, afte...

Reviewed Wed 23rd of July 2008

"Hotel is very good. It was 2 stars, after complete renovation a year and a half ago it became 3 stars. The owner, Mr Fourati, also owns Sinbad Hotel (5 stars). Samira is the name of his daughter, who now lives in Sweden. On your arrival be sure that you will be given a room in Samira Club Hotel, not the one next - Samira Garden (which has room standard lower than 1 star). That’s what we got at the beginning, but after a night in that crematorium we “talked” to manager, who said sorry, gave us a good room and also full board (we bought half board) for the rest of the week as compensation.

There great beaches, no rain from May till October, a lot of things to do and see – trip on the Pirates Boat, parachute flying, diving, quad bikes desert tour, trip to Sahara, to the capital Tunis, camel riding.

• Travel date: Wed 23rd of July 2008

What a fabulous place. Booked this holi...

Reviewed Mon 7th of July 2008

"What a fabulous place. Booked this holiday fairly short notice, on recommendation. Had wanted a week somewhere not been before, for guaranteed sun for a week in this awful wet English summer. However, place had to be quiet (no rowdy clubs, kids, nightllife), just peace, relaxation, scenery and good food. This certainly hit the spot.

Kalkan itself had been recommended to us as being a lovely small place, plenty of quality bars/restaurants, - the sort of place which comes alive in the evening for people watching, and eating.

We chose Samira Gardens partly through recommendations on the web, and also it was in the brochure in Kalkan

The staff cannot be faulted - very very friendly, but not at all pushy. It was the time that Turkey was in the semi final of the European Cup - and despite not being at all interested in football,went to the evening put on by the hotel and thoroughly enjoyed it, despite Turkey losing.

Thehotel has ony 15 bedrooms, but here you must be careful. We were lucky, and got room 202 whicih has a massive balcony, good sea view and it a large room. Pity the shower didn`t work very well, and the jacuzzi spewed out black gunge - those were on the only faults at the hotel, and is the reason I havn`t given it full ten marks. Room 201 would also be ok, and I believe room 302 actually has the jacuzzi on the balcony.

Breakfast wasn`t brilliant but I don`t think it is in other Turkish hotels, and you have to pay for orangejuice or anything cooked at breakfast. Included is tea and coffee though, bread rolls, cheese, olives, tomatos, cucumber, and yogurt. Not brilliant but acceptable.

Staff cold not do more to help - their english was pretty good but not perfect but certainly better than my turkish.

15 bedrooms and good size pool equates plenty of sun beds. Despite the heat, the pool never had more than 10 people round it. Fantastic.

Only drawback with Kalkan itself is that it`s about a 2 hour tranfer from Dalaman airport which at night was a bit of a bind, but that can`t be help.

This hotel appeal to couples of all ages - there was one honeymoon couple, one younger couple, most around 40-60, and a few who return every year in their 70`s. This is not a hotel for young children.

Samira Gardens has no garden, but there is plenty of room on the bar/reception terrace and comfortable seating with good sea views.

I understand that the owners also own the Samira Hotel which is very near, and you can use their facilities but that hotel was a lot larger and noisier, and there is no need to do so at all.

If you don`t want noise, english pub breakfasts, Irish bars etc. etc, and just want to relax and eat good food you will love Kalkan and this hotel.We will certainly be returning, and that is something we never do, as we feel that there are to many more places to visit - but this was such an enjoyable week, we will make the exception.

• Travel date: Mon 7th of July 2008

I Just Loved Samira!!!!

Reviewed Wed 12th of December 2012

"Me and my boyfriend stayed at this hotel from 29th August - 5th September 2007. I have to addmit when we first got there i was a little bit dissapointed because the reception was very poor. But after when we got the keys and walked towards our room i started to like this hotel. You should see those bungalows in many different colours...orange, blue, green...and palms sorrounding them...it was a very different hotel than i was used to. the room was very spacious, the furniture was new.They renovated the hotel last year, so i think all rooms are new now. Bathoom was clean, everything was ok. The only thing that was missing was TV. But it is so cheap if you order it for one week. We did so. Although we did not watch it very much, but as i said it was really cheap. The animation was great!!! I was really really surpriced how nice everyone was. When i read these reviews and when someone says the staff was rude i just can not believe it. Because when you are there everyone chats with you like they know you their whole life. Truely! Also the beach, no words...just great great great!!! We also had all inclusive, i have to addmit the food was so so, it was ok, but after four days the menu is the same or very similar as the first day. So if you stay there for more than a week it could be a problem. For this price i think everyone who writes any neagtive review about this hotel is not fair. For this price we got a lot more than we expected. And i really mean that. Anyway, i recommend this hotel mostly to young people and young by hearts, because Samira offers a lot of entertainment. Go Samira!"

• Travel date: Wed 9th of January 2008

Had a good time!!

Reviewed Mon 24th of December 2012

"We have just returned from holiday at Samira club yesterday and we are back to England. The weather is terrrible today, water is pooring and it just reminded me where I was yesterday.
I found staff very appoachable, friendly and ready to help when they can. My stay was pleasent and to 3star hotel I cannot give bad references because I was offred more then I expected. If your immagination doesn't fly too high and your expectances are down to earth you will find yourself well looked after. Good customer good service!!! I will definitelly go back and spent two weeks instead of one. Its up to you."

• Travel date: Mon 1st of October 2007

Very bad experience

Reviewed Sun 16th of December 2012

"We have just returned from Samira Club and I have to say we spend the worst time ever. I decided to stay in this hotel only because I read good reviews. But i was very dissapointed.
When we got the room it was not clean yet, we had to wait one hour for cleaning lady, she got us dirty sheets. Even though the sheets were changed every day, they never brought us the clean one!! If we didn't leave TD for cleanig lady it could happen that we didn't get fresh towels or toilet paper.
The food is disgusting. I have pretty hard stomach problem and I can't eat everything. I wanted to eat a rice but I couldn't get it because it was only for children! We had allinclusive. In their brochures there is written you have all water sports included, and sun beds on beach. But we had to pay for everything. When we wanted to play table tennis, there were no balls???? When I wanted a beer I coludn't get one for don't ask me which reason.
No one did ever smile to us or said good day or something everything we heard was pay, pay, pay...... I will never ever go back to Samira!!!!!"

• Travel date: Tue 18th of September 2007

Hotels near Samira Club

Top traveller tips for Samira Club

• mr mrs Gregory by mr mrs Gregory

"yasmine hammamet very nice "

• mr mrs Gregory by mr mrs Gregory

"the village in yasmine hammamet "

• belsrilanka by belsrilanka

"join in the many activities, i get bored just sunbathing. "

Samira Club is also called