The Standard Room at the Riad Jomana

Our best experience in Marrakech

Reviewed 23rd December 2012

"We can highly recommend Riad Jomana to anyone coming to Marrakech. The rooms a great value for money - they are nicely decorated, clean, calm and really make you feel good. The staff is absolutely charming, attentive and very professional. The riad is a peaceful oasis in "buzzing" Marrakech, well located, with a nice roof top terrace where you can relax, sipping your fresh orange juice. The breakfast is very good and you can also have lunch or dinner if you ask for, at a very reasonable price, too. If you come for the first time to Marrakech, this riad is perfect, because the owners as well as the staff will answer all your questions. Thank you Riad Jomana, we will come again."

• Travel date: 16th June 2008

Best Riad in Marrakech!

Reviewed 28th December 2012

"My friend and I stayed here for 3 days and had a wonderful time. The owners, Marco and Pierro, were great hosts and incredibly helpful, as were the rest of their staff. The riad is absolutely stunning and the roof terrace is divine. Although the riad may seem to be a long way from the square, you can easily walk to the square in 15 minutes. If you are visiting Marrakech, the Riad Jomana offers a welcome and relaxing escape from the madness of the Medina and I would thoroughly recommend staying there!"

• Travel date: 17th January 2008

Peaceful Riad

Reviewed 27th December 2012

"We stayed in Riad Jomana for 5 nights and had a wonderful time. The Riad itself was peaceful and the relaxing, the rooms were furnished very nicely and the roof terrace was a wonderful place to relax after a long day. The airline lost my bag, Nabil the owner, contacted the airport several times a day following this up until it was found. Would love to stay there again."

• Travel date: 28th October 2007

Wonderful

Reviewed 23rd October 2012

"Lovely room, extremely helpful and friendly staff and proprieters. Clean, good breakfast and nice roof terrace. Very well placed in the medina, close to a taxi drop off point, cash point and a short walk to the souks and the Djemaa el Fna. Highly recommended."

• Travel date: 8th September 2007

Fantastic

Reviewed 12th October 2012

"My friend and I stayed at the Riad for 4 nights, Marco and the team were extremely friendly and helpful. We found the Riad presentable and very clean. Nabeel was particularly helpful in directing us to places of interest. The only downside is that the main square is a good 10-15 min walk from the Riad but we found this as a positive because we were able to excersice of the huge amounts of food we found ourselfs indulging!!!"

• Travel date: 10th July 2007

Enjoyed the riad

Reviewed 27th December 2012

"Myself and 2 friends have just returned having spent 5 nights staying at the Riad Jomana. We were treated to wonderful service from all the owners and staff. The Riad was beautiful, a small oasis in large bustling city. Would most certainly recommend to travellers."

• Travel date: 8th June 2007

Lovely Riad

Reviewed 23rd December 2012

"Thought I'd write a comment after reading some of the others. My wife and I stayed during April 2006 and enjoyed our stay. Marco and the staff were friendly and helpful and we had no reason to complain. The only real negative comment would have been the fact that the pillows were hard. We'd happily go back."

• Travel date: 4th January 2007

Stay here at your peril

Reviewed 25th December 2012

"We stayed at the Riad between the 20th and 24th October - checking out early and staying somewhere else. The place is dreadful! The two people who run are rude and not in the slightest bit interested in Customer Service. The place in riddled with Health and Safety issues. We did not sleep for a full night on any night we stayed there due to the dreadful noise. When we commented on this we were told that it was 'our problem'. When we left we were informed that we were to pay for the two nights we had booked but were not staying. We said that we did not think that this was right as we were leaving early for the isues we had discussed with them. They took the payment without authorisation. They have not replied to any emails not have I recieved a receipt for it. I cannot impress upon you enough NOT to stay in this dreadful little hole."

• Travel date: 4th November 2006

stay away if you want a quiet place

Reviewed 25th December 2012

"I stayed there for two nights and never I will go back to this place. The owner treat this place as their home other than the guest hotel. The room I stayed on the first floor was so noisy and the echo of the speaking from another room just made sleeping impossible. the owner always have friends visiting and having dinner, which is fine, as long as it will not conflict of the guests sleeping. I almost walked out of the place on the second night after complaining to the owner. He is more interested for you to stay than to give a pleasant environment for the guests."

• Travel date: 5th June 2006

Fantastic Riad

Reviewed 28th December 2012

"My husband and I stayed here for 1 night (totally booked out thereafter) and can highly recommend this riad. While being fantastic value it is also very beautiful. Marco, one of the proprietors was very helpful to us and greeted us with mint tea on the terrace after arrival whilst providing us with helpful hints and advice. We stayed in the Sakina room which was absolutely beautiful and was one of the highights of my overseas trip. It was decorated with style and the team obviously have great attention to detail - there was even lavender in the room. The bathroom was fit for a king and queen with a huge terracotta bath. The breakfast was served on the terrace and was delightful. It is a 10 minute walk to the Place Djeema El Fna. I can not recommend this Riad enough. After leaving Riad Jomana we stayed at another Marrakech riad where we paid almost double the price and it was only 1/2 as good."

• Travel date: 12th May 2006

Hotels near Riad Jomana

Riad Jomana is also called

• riad jomana marrakech
  • riad jomana hotel marrakech