Vista general del patio

Good

Loved everything about it!

Reviewed 25th November 2012

"We have experienced a few riads in Fes but I can say me and my boyfriend had the best overall experience in Dar Cordoba. Very private and clean, excellent service ( Moha & Moha, guys that work there are just super sweet), great breakfast and loungers! on the roof terrace. I would honestly recommend this place! Al"

• Travel date: 16th February 2008

Friendly hotel close to all the sights

Reviewed 17th October 2012

"Dar Cordoba was great value. The rooms were spacious, the lobby was magnificent and the owner (Juan) and staff (Mohar) were a delight to be around. They arranged a fantastic guide for our first day in Fes and were able to help us do laundry, find cabs, etc... The hotel is in a great area (Batha), which is convenient to the medina, as well as to the Ville Nouvelle where there are plenty of restaurants if you get sick of Moroccan food. The prices were reasonable and the English spoken was better than average in Morocco. Breakfast was enjoyable every morning with fresh fruit and plenty of mint tea and coffee."

• Travel date: 15th January 2008

Nice Raid

Reviewed 18th November 2012

"Wonderful place to stay. Nice and very clean. The manager, Moha, is extremely helpful and puts in his best effort to give us the best service he can offer. On our last day, we needed to rush to the train station very early morning and he made special effort to make sure our breakfast was ready by 5.00am single-handedly. Also, he helped us find a taxi and offered to assist us in carrying our luggages. Thanks a lot, Moha. We appreciated it very much"

• Travel date: 10th January 2008

Lovely Riad in a great location

Reviewed 25th November 2012

"I stayed in the Riad for 2 nights, the Riad is in the Medina close to the sights and easy to get to, you can get a taxi to within about 50m. The traditional courtyard and common areas of the Riad are spectacular. The Breakfast was great, the best breakfast that I had in Morocco."

• Travel date: 16th December 2007

Beautiful Riad!

Reviewed 28th October 2012

"A really nice place in the old Medina of Fes. I really liked the atmosphere and the interior decorations. But apart from that it is also a very good hotel. Nice beds, clean showers, with ample hot water and a superb breakfast with fresh fruit, juice, pancakes, bread, dairy stuff, coffee, tea, cheese, etc. A good start for a long day of sight seeing. The rooms are large and are pleasant to stay in. The roof terrace offers a nice view of the city and it's surroundings. I would go there again if I would go back to Fes."

• Travel date: 17th November 2007

Dar Cordoba is my house in Fez

Reviewed 25th November 2012

"Dar Cordoba is the place to stay in Fez. It is just 3mins from Medina, the shopping paradise and traditional moroccain eat out. Staff in the accomodation are wondeful and sympathetic. If you have any question regarding to Fez and Merzouga (sahara desert), one of the staff, Moha is the one to ask. There is only the place where I feel like home in Fez. Highly recommended."

• Travel date: 21st October 2007

Warm and Welcoming!

Reviewed 8th October 2012

"Unquestionably, in my opinion, what makes the Dar Cordoba unique, are its charming and welcoming hosts, Juan and Angeles, who split their time between their two homes in Spain and Fés. In fact, staying at the Dar Cordoba is like staying in the home of dear friends, who want to pamper you and make sure that you have a good time with them! The house itself is beautiful with all the original features still intact or otherwise, sensitively restored. The location, in my view, is ideal. Close to a petit-taxi stand and the commercial activity of the Place Batha, yet relatively quiet. (This is the Medina. Quiet is not an adjective I would use often here, except on a Sunday or during some periods of Ramadan.) The Dar Cordoba is not the fanciest Dar or Riad in town. If that´s what you´re lkg for, stay at the Riad Fes, but you´ll pay a lot more. However, what the Dar Cordoba may lack in sumptuousness, over-the-top luxury or faux Moroccan glitz, it more than makes up for with its warmth, intimacy, hospitality and bonhomie. And, might I add that the breakfast is devine. Freshly squeezed orange juice, delicious home-made confitures, authentic Moroccan pancakes or a special semolina-type bread, strong and freshly brewed coffee, tea, yoghurt, and eggs! All served up in a white table cloth setting. Delightful way to start the day. The old medina of Fés is a complex and a bit claustrophobic place, to my mind. Being able to retreat to the welcoming confines of the Dar Cordoba after some exploration and the smiling faces of Angeles, Juan or one of their staff, was quite a relief, sometimes. Additionally and just as importantly, both Juan and Angeles were genuinely interested to know how my day went and were able to answer my questions, point me in the right direction, make recommendations re cafes or restaurants, or even sights to see. They truly are what makes the Dar Cordoba unique! Staying at the Dar Cordoba is like staying in the comfortable home of very dear friends, truly. Juan and Angeles went out of their way to accomodate my needs, as they seemingly did with all their guests. They could not do enough to assure that I was comfortable or happy. (And, I admit, that I am not always easy to please.) Bottom line, they more than succeeded in helping me to have a very pleasant stay in Fés. Everything they did was totally genuine, in keeping with everything about the Dar Cordoba. I would heartily recommend a stay at the Dar Cordoba!"

• Travel date: 1st October 2007

Clean Well Set Up and Welcoming

Reviewed 25th November 2012

"we stayed at Dar Cordoba whilst visiting Fez for 2 weeks in September. Our accommodation was a suite within a well refitted 'dar' (like a ryadh, but no garden) It's location adjoining the Medina was ideal for visiting the old town. Whilst breakfasts were a bit predictable (fruit yoghurt pancakes and coffee, bread jam and honey) the staff looked after us well giving gentle guidance on what to see and do rather than the hustle outside. A clean well set up and welcoming establishment, good location with a splendid roof terrace for sun worshippers. Our host was Juan, (spanish) and the 'manager' Moha who spoke more English when we left that when we arrived. A quick learner. Thanks"

• Travel date: 25th September 2007

Fantastic place to stay

Reviewed 18th November 2012

"Dar Cordoba was simply the best place we stayed in Morocco. Most importantly, Juan the owner is terrific. He goes out of his way to make sure you enjoy Fes. Normally we like to organise our own way around a town, but Juan is such a genuinely nice guy, we just left it in his hands. The Dar itself is a beautiful place. It is a traditional Moroccan building, which has been restored to an amazing standard. We stayed in a huge suite, with traditional Morocccan tiles, plasterwork and ceiling. The central part of the building is also beautiful, which is where you can sit around and also have breakfast. It can be a bit tricky to find, but once you have found it, its very handy for walking around the old medina. The breakfast was great, and there is a terrace on the roof with a good view over Fes. Juan can orgainse a guide for you and is very helpful with general information about transport, things to see around Fes and just about everything. You really can't go wrong in staying at Dar Cordoba. We had a fantastic time and it really is a memorable place to stay."

• Travel date: 1st September 2007

Dar Cordoba, An Oasis in Fes

Reviewed 28th October 2012

"We arrived at Dar Cordoba in Fes after visiting Marrakesh, Essaouira, and Meknes. This was by far the best experience and riad that we stayed at. The architecture was exquisite, our suite was comfortable, spacious and beautifully decorated. We contacted the staff ahead of time. They personally met us and escorted us to the riad. Time and again, they were receptive, friendly and attentive to all of our needs. They arranged for us to have an excellent guide of the medina, who took us to all of the main sites, while adjusting to meet our requests. He also helped us with negotiating prices while shopping."

• Travel date: 1st August 2007

Hotels near Riad Dar Cordoba

Riad Dar Cordoba is also called

• riad dar cordoba fes
  • riad dar cordoba hotel fes