autre point de vue terrasse

Good

An excellent place to stay - quiet, clean, friendly, beautiful

Reviewed 18th March 2013

"Staying here was the perfect choice. It is located in the heart of the medina, a quick walk to the busy main street for shopping and dining but quiet and tranquil when you want to have a good night's sleep or a relaxing afternoon on the terrace. The room was comfortable with a great bathroom. As a single woman traveler - I felt safe at all times. All of the staff were friendly and helpful, with great recommendations for dinner, hammams, and prices in the market. I would definitely stay here again."

• Travel date: 20th November 2009

very friendly riad

Reviewed 10th October 2012

"We stayed for two nights and enjoyed breakfast looking over the seafront, very relaxing, perfect location for the sunset too! The staff are extremely friendly and very helpful helping us to arrange a trek from marrakech."

• Travel date: 19th November 2009

great and cozy place!!

Reviewed 8th November 2012

"I was in maison azzouz with my 14 month old boy and friends. we spendet 9 nights there. we realy felt very confortable and home. after the dirty and dark riad in Marakech was this riad like an oasis! the rooms are clean and nice, every day Thuria came to clean it. a great and big breakfast on the nice terasse (thank you Brahim!), was the best waking up in the mornig. its very quiet there. with a few on the sea! Lamia the manager, is very friendly and she like my son so much, that I realy could let him for a wile with her! we were one big family:-) thank you for the great time there, we'll come back! kisses Nina & Liam"

• Travel date: 4th October 2009

Exellent view, friendly staff, all was perfect!

Reviewed 9th December 2012

"Beautiful view at a see, nice rooms in a traditional Moroccan style, it was my first time in Morocco and I really liked it! Perfect service, very good cooking, and veryyy friendly and helpful Lamya! I recomend this wonderful place to all who want to visit Essaouira!"

• Travel date: 30th September 2009

Great place to stay in Essaouira

Reviewed 3rd November 2012

"I went to this beautiful Riad with a couple of friends this summer and we could not choose better place to stay in Essaouira. Well located in the town center, it has a enchanting view from the roof (where they serve huge and sweet breakfast) and the rooms are clean and sober. The owners of the riad worth a visit, for their kindness and liking. It was a plasure to stay there to talk in the confortable hall at night with them, for sure they will share some waterpipe and relaxed talking with you. Greetings from Italy, we'll come back soon we hope!!!"

• Travel date: 28th September 2009

a wonderful experience

Reviewed 9th December 2012

"it had been a wonderful experience to be in the hotel. i'm Smith from france. as a businessman, i'm alway on the way. but i had never experienced such a wonderful trip. when i was in my first day to morroco, i settled down in Maison Azzouz 7 hotel which i booked on line. it's really good place for a traveller. the riad locates in the canter of the old medina, within 3 min walking you can get to the beach and the port. i was deeply impressed by the perfect service and especially the people in the hotel. on the roof i met a girl who is very beautiful and warmhearted. she introduced me about the city and the shopping which made me as at home. i'm grateful for the considerate service. in the end, she told me that she is the manager named lamya."

• Travel date: 17th September 2009

Good food, good place, Lovely and very helpful Lamya!!

Reviewed 8th November 2012

"“Friendly staff perfect view, gorgeous and always helpfull Lamya” Maison Azzouz 7 Save Review 5 of 5 stars Alex0678 1 contribution Moscow Sep 16, 2009 | Trip type: Friends getaway New I stayed hotel with friend..service was perfect in many ways, very friendly staff..Talking about it I have to mention Lamya, she was always helpful and friendly Lamya!! she is there means you are in good hands. Perfect view to the coast line and excellent cooking..Let me say this "Good people, good food and the hard part is to say good bye!!" so if you want to see the old Morocco you can choose this hotel for sure..."

• Travel date: 17th September 2009

Friendly staff perfect view, gorgeous and always helpfull Lamya

Reviewed 31st October 2012

"was in hotel with friends.. never seen such perfect service,... always helpfull and friendly Lamya (suppose that she is the pearl of this hotel).... perfect view to the coast line and excellent cooking (meybe i'm strange but i liked it very much) so if you wanna dive to the old Morocco you can chooise this hotel for sure..."

• Travel date: 16th September 2009

Beautiful terrace and wonderful, friendly staff

Reviewed 3rd November 2012

"Lovely terrace to enjoy a sea view and breezes without the overpowering winds of the shore and nice rooms and bathrooms. The most helpful and friendly staff- whether its tracking down a bottle of wine for you, or escorting you to some of their recommended locations so you don't get lost in the medina!"

• Travel date: 29th August 2009

Feel like home in this laid back riad

Reviewed 20th December 2012

"Friendly people will make you feel like home in this charming riad. Situated in the center of the medina, in a quiet street, you will enjoy the sea view from the roof top terrasse. Loved it"

• Travel date: 25th May 2009

Hotels near Riad Ocean Medina

• Our relaxing and sunny terrace
    Riad Chbanate Distance: 296 meters