Riad Baladin - Patio & Jacuzzi

• hiking amenities
  • italian amenities
  • newspaper
  • sun terrace
  • paid public parking nearby
  • bicycle rental
  • wake up service alarm clock
  • bridal suite
  • horseback riding amenities
  • windsurfing amenities

Classy & Beautiful

Reviewed 26th October 2012

"Absolutely beautiful riad, with an excellent design and feel. This coupled with Nicole and staff's friendliness, the experience was unbeatable. Tips for the food and drinks was just to our taste. Will be heading back as soon as my bank will allow, and would suggest everyone tries Baladin too."

• Travel date: 6th February 2009

great riad, great service

Reviewed 7th December 2012

"I stayed at the riad this past November with friends. Everything from the room with the fireplace to the refrigerator stocked with microbrewed beer was perfect. The riad's host, Nicole, went out of her way to make this visit carefree, including when she arranged a shopping trip and lunch in a neighboring town. We will be back this summer for the music festival there. This riad is recommended without any reservations!"

• Travel date: 29th January 2009

romantic, charming

Reviewed 28th October 2012

"We stayed at Riad Baladin over New Years and loved the stylish rooms, the candelit breakfast nook, and the wonderful staff. Nicole made every effort to make sure we had a good time and succeeded. Recommended to all!"

• Travel date: 24th January 2009

Accoglienza Baladin

Reviewed 12th December 2012

"The riad is really wonderful and the warm welcome from Nicole makes you feel at home! The rooms are one nicer than the other, very clean. The terrace perfect for a relaxing sunny afternoon looking at the sea. It is really well positioned in the Medina, the restaurants suggested were just delicious! This is an absolute must!"

• Travel date: 13th January 2009

Beautiful, warm and welcoming

Reviewed 8th October 2012

"Me and my mum had a lovely stay at Baladin and would recommend it to anyone. The place is beautiful, the location central and the welcome warm. I had the Terrace room on the roof which I loved. Owner Nicole goes out of her way to make you feel at home and get the best out of your stay, with invitations on day trips and suggestions for restaurants. If I return to Essaouira, which I hope I will, I will definitely stay at Baladin again. I found out about the Riad through Trip Advisor so was very keen to add my 'excellent' rating. Polly & Kate"

• Travel date: 6th January 2009

Memorable Christmas at Riad Baladin

Reviewed 22nd October 2012

"We stayed at Riad Baladin for 2 nights - I would recommend it to anyone. The rooms are very comfortable and clean and the hotel is located in the centre of town, close to all the shops, restaurants etc. It is also only a 5-10min walk to the beach. The owner/manager of the Riad, Nicole, was exceptionally helpful throughout our stay. She kindly invited us to join her and her friends for a fantastic Christmas eve dinner which was one of the highlights of our trip to Morocco. We had a lovely time in Essaouira and would definitely stay at Riad Baladin again!"

• Travel date: 30th December 2008

A wonderful place to stay

Reviewed 7th December 2012

"I stayed at Riad Baladin before going to Marrakech, and I liked it so much I came back again. It's only open less than a year so things are new and it is not in any guidebook yet. They have just 6 rooms and they are not huge but so cosy I wish my own house would look like this. It is a place where I felt very welcome and relaxed the minute I arrived. I liked the location just one minute from a great sunset viewpoint high on the city walls and yet only a few minutes from the main shopping street. I booked through riadbaladin.com and it went all smoothly. The rooms are exactly like you see on the website - so no tricks or bad surprises here. Went horseriding on the beach. Loved the place and came back already...Highly recommended!"

• Travel date: 20th December 2008

A magnificent shelter in the windy town

Reviewed 13th October 2012

"Treated to visits to the Sidi Kaouki beach, microbrewed beer, strategically timed mint tea and a douse of Moroccan-Swiss-Italian hospitality, there was little else we could do but love the place. Thanks to Nicole and Hassnar (hope the spelling is right) for their utterly charming ways. We'll be back soon! Ollie and Lara"

• Travel date: 3rd December 2008

comfortable & great service!

Reviewed 29th October 2012

"Highly recommendable the charming Riad Baladin! Not only for it’s ease and comfort, but most notably for the great service at all points! Manager has been very helpful in providing travel information and tips; also in helping us renting a car on the spot as well as arranging our journey through southern Morocco including reserving further accommodation (which were all great – from the Kasbah to the bivouac in the desert!). Riad Baladin is well located in the Medina close to the sea. Lovely roof terrace where breakfast is served (pleasant surprise: Swiss Emmenthaler cheese!) The place feels like home! Tip: room with fireplace & home-brewed beer! Many thanks to you Nicole for your help and above all for suggesting us to continue our journey by car from Essaouira to the desert! We had a very nice trip seeing many wonderful places! It was a great pleasure meeting you and we look forward to seeing you in Zürich soon. Sabine & Aina"

• Travel date: 28th November 2008

A great place to stay!

Reviewed 12th December 2012

"We travelled for 3 weeks through Morocco and Riad Baladin was one of the best places that we stayed. This is not only due to the excellent Riad and location but the excellent hospitality of the owners and staff. This welcoming service included being taken to secluded beaches and magnificent horse riding trips to being presented with a cake on my birthday! The rooms are furnished amazingly with bathrooms that are something to behold. Breakfast on the roof terrace is a fantastic way to start the day. Overall we can't recommend Riad Baladin and Essaouira enough and will endeavor to return at some stage. Bex and Paul"

• Travel date: 2nd October 2008

Hotels near Riad Baladin

• Our relaxing and sunny terrace
    Riad Chbanate Distance: 578 meters
  • Riad Watier Distance: 125 meters
  • Cozy bed
    Dar Maya Distance: 172 meters

Riad Baladin is also called

• riad baladin essaouira
  • riad baladin hotel essaouira