TUI Sensimar Lagoon Mauritius

Good
Good

best holiday EVER

Reviewed Tue 25th of November 2008

"can honestly say that I have never had such a great time as I had in the two times that I have stayed in the Marina resort hotel and spa in the beautiful country of mauritius,it was also my great delight to visit the Scottish Masonic Lodge that is very active over there and any visiting bretheren that are intending to travel to that country are assured a very warm and fraternal welcome and a royal feast afterwards,it hads been my great pleasure to visit the lodge on each occasion that I have been there, The hotel and facilities are of a superior quality as are the rooms, the food is to be savoured,the cleanliness is supreme and the service is magnificent,travelling around the Island is so very easy,there are taxis available for hire outide the hotel and are affilliated to the particular hotel that they are at.sightseeing trips around the Island are also very good taken by taxi and generally much cheaper than using the organised ones,intending to travel back there in the not too distant future and fully intend to stay in the same hotel where a warm welcome is extended to returnees to the marina resort and spa.Mr Sandy Callander and Mrs Vera Callander. "

• Travel date: Tue 25th of November 2008

It’s been just over a week since I’v...

Reviewed Thu 30th of June 2005

"It’s been just over a week since I’ve come back from Mauritius. It’s been by far the best holiday I have experienced down to the facilities and entertainment. But more so due to the first class hospitality of all the staff from the housekeepers to the workers in the boathouse.

At my time in Mauritius I experienced scuba diving, kayaking, water skiing and various other water sports which I could not have enjoyed more all thanks to the boathouse workers. By night the food was good varying different foods each night from different cultures and your always welcomed by the hotel workers as you enter the restaurant and they are genuinely happy and naturally make the effort to make your night pleasurable.

The entertainment every night was very good to watch and entertaining. The great thing about this holiday is there was always something to do thanks to the entertainment staff.

Over a week on I wish I was still in Mauritius and I am already looking at prices to go back next year but with my friends. If I had the money I would go back tomorrow! I just can’t thank the staff enough for making a dream island become a dream holiday.

• Travel date: Thu 30th of June 2005