About Sarova Mara Game Camp

Good
Good

Safari Holiday in Sarova Mara Camp

Reviewed Mon 23rd of January 2012

"Our stay in Sarova Mara Camp, in Maasai mara was awesome. The tents were great and well displayed and organized, the food was more good than expected. We really didn't expect to find a good lodge for our safari stay especially in the middle of the bush. The staff were so friendly , they assisted as in every need we had.I would highly recommend these hotel to anybody visiting Kenya."

• Travel date: Sun 22nd of January 2012

Disappointed

Reviewed Sun 4th of November 2012

"Having arrived after a dusty jorney imagine my dismay at finding the hotel in disarray as there was mass re-construction - The drive way was being relaid to the sound of drilling and dust, workers everywhere in reception, and the restaurant was being rebuilt and was closed. Building work went on into early evening - 6pm. No notice was posted by the hotel on their site, only after I complained, meaning no chance to make an informed choice about staying or not. When I complained to the manager I was even asked to move rooms, to down grade as it appears I was given the wrong room at check in. Crazy. Very let down now by the hotels lack of response to deal with my complaint - Take care when using this chain. There is No means of making legitimate complaint it seems."

• Travel date: Tue 16th of November 2010

Hotels near Sarova Mara Game Camp

Top traveller tips for Sarova Mara Game Camp

• Spato by Spato

"When you visit these place, forget about everything and just enjoy your stay in Maasai mara "

Sarova Mara Game Camp is also called