Resort

Another Fab Holiday

Reviewed 15th July 2012

"This was the second time back at this hotel within 2 months and it was again an unforgettable holiday. The food was better than the previous trip, a lot more of a selection and very tasty - not what I expected as previously it had been slightly bland. The staff again were very friendly and couldn't do enough for you. The on site shops were brilliant and better prices by far than if you were to buy from outside of the hotel. A lot of Russian and Polish people there this time, but this didn't bother us one bit, other than having to be up extremely early to get a sunbed in a good spot by the pool. When we arrived we couldn't get our safe to work but one quick call to reception and the problem was sorted very quickly so no complaints there. Overall a fantastic experience and would recommend this hotel again and again. *****Buy from the shops inside the hotel if you're looking for a bargain, they really are the best prices and the staff are great too***** "

• Travel date: 15th July 2012

Nice place but not much to do and food not great

Reviewed 3rd July 2012

"Just come back from rehana sharm resort staff very friendly had a nice big room fairly clean not much to do at night entertainment at night absolutely crap food terrible. Watch out for the people who try in sell u things round the pool ie facials massages they don't take no for a answer in won't leave you alone. Also watch out for the greedy russians greedy and ignorant and always pushing in at the bar."

• Travel date: 2nd July 2012

Great holiday......we are going back :)

Reviewed 21st June 2012

"Stopped here for a week 21/5/12- 28/5/12.....on arrival we were shown to our room by a very polite man the room was perfectly fine.afer freshening up we then went to the restaurant - yes the food was very bland and samey but we had no issues with sickness or upset stomachs. The pools were nice and we had no issues getting sunbeds every day - the pool towels we had were always clean. Our room was cleaned by a very nice man on a daily basis and the sheets/room were always OK. When you need a taxi i suggest using the Hotel taxi man- he was very helpful and gave us him mobile number to call him when we were ready to come back to the resort and the taxi's were very reasonably priced. Nearly all staff were extremely friendly with a very young pool boy at the pool near reception being the only exception, he was very rude and annoying!!! The only thing was that there were a lot of cats wondering around the resort... yes there are a lot of Russians but we never had any issues with them being rude, in fact some were quite friendly!! I must admit we did get bitten a few times but this never happened in our rooms, it was always in the evening near the pools. The only thing i would say is to keep an eye on your towels as ours were stolen - reception were not very helpful in this matter however the lovely man Omar at the pool soon got this sorted for us. We had such a good time that we are going back on the 7th July :)"

• Travel date: 21st June 2012

Excellent value for money

Reviewed 31st May 2012

"Loved it so much that have just booked to go back to the same hotel in a few months time. The grounds were perfect and cannot fault them, very clean and tidy. The only downside was some of the food lacked imagination, all a bit samey after a while but still enough of the basics, chips/spaghetti/rice/meat etc to keep you going. I said above it was most suited for a young couple but really it's suited to everyone, we went just 2 late 20s females and loved it, but there were families, older people, children etc and everyone seemed to enjoy it. It is a predominantly Russian hotel though, not many English people there but that didn't cause any problems for us. The staff were fantastic and so friendly and helpful too"

• Travel date: 31st May 2012

2nd choice but turned out no1

Reviewed 7th April 2012

"this was not tht hotel we were going to as it had closed down .we were not unhappy to being back here as we had been 2 years ago and enjoyed .it is now much better it has 3 alacarte restaurants and a new chinese one being built.the food was fine something for everyone.we ate mainly in the alacarte in the evenings ,it was lovely to be waited on.the staff are brilliant all over the hotel rooms were and fresh towels daily.they now have meetings for guests to air their views which is good.would definately go back our ages are73 60 49 try for your self you wont be sorry. quirky prestatyn north wales."

• Travel date: 7th April 2012

DUMP!!!

Reviewed 3rd January 2012

"Dont book, we are sitting in the lobby of this hellhole with one more week to endure, its not that the place is terrible, the problem is, we bought this under the pretence it was 5 star luxury, with lowcostholidays.com, anyone blessed with the ability to see will tell you its not 5 star, the food is bland, same old salad, pasta and chips being bought out every sitting, for meat you have to queue then they seem to think that cutting a chicken thigh into four and giving one piece is a portion!! the drinks are served in paper cups, even in the evening, the spirits taste like polish, its the cheapest of the cheap. the beer tastes like water, the rooms are ok, but i'm fed up with the cold showers, as there is no hot water or water pressure. ive complained everyday, i'll complain today, nothing will change.... if your looking for a 5 star luxury holiday, take heed, DO NOT BOOK THIS HOTEL. if you've got it for £50 and your not bothered, then fair enough. we paid over a £1000 each for this, we are not impressed!!!!"

• Travel date: 31st December 2011

Prefect Mid Season Sunny break with culture!

Reviewed 28th September 2011

"I have read loads of different coments and review's from people who have stayed in the Rehana Sharm Resort in Sharm El Sheikh. But this will be the most honest and real review anyone will read online. THIS IS A GOOD PLACE TO GO FOR A SUNNY BREAK IN THE EARLY PART OF THE YEAR ONLY BETWEEN JAN-MARCH AS IT WILL BE LESS BUSY AND YOU GET MORE ATTENTION FROM STAFF BECAUSE OF THIS. A BIG TIP PEOPLE!!!! 1. the first impression was very good,reception area very clean and staff welcoming. Rooms were large and very clean, walk-in shower in the bathroom. With a phone call to reception to ask for a late night meal or bottle of wine from the roon service menu, staff would be very helpful and friendly. The Buffet restaurant was large, clean, plenty of fresh 'continental' style breakfast Lunch, and dinner with choices and the chef will cook omellettes, or cook fresh dishes overside everyday while you wait, 2. A BIG TIP IS TO BE FRIENDLY TO ALL THE STAFF AND CHEF's WHO COOK YOUR FOOD. I went out of my way to be friendly to all the staff who served me drinks and food or came to my room when i asked for room service. Now because i spoke to these people with RESPECT they were more than happy to help me or give me the best service possible. where i saw other people being rude and demending things from them and getting no results. All because you paid for a 5star all inclusive hotel stay people think they dont need to speak to these people nicely to get what they want. WRONG GUYS! 3. Yes all the alcohol they serve you by the swimming pools and at the restaurants are the cheap stuff that you dont get very drunk on. But all the drink served at reception is the good branded stuff. So i stayed the reception to really have a good drink before going down stairs to the pool bar and others places around the hotel for drinks. "

• Travel date: 26th September 2011

Very Nice Holiday

Reviewed 16th August 2011

"Just got back from Rehana, four days ago. Very clean room and staff very helpful. Never tipped anyone til was going home. The staff were very accommadating and pleasent. Russians very rude, but if reading more than one review your'll know that by now. However must do Quads, Camels and Bodrin nights very nice all round day trip, however try and take water with you as very dry, but beautiful and a must. My daughter really enjoyed it and shes four. with lots of pools and towel animals everyday she loved it."

• Travel date: 11th August 2011

Worst holiday ever

Reviewed 15th March 2011

"Third trip to sharm last year stayed at the coral sea and had the best holiday so far put on a stone in weight friendly staff would have gone back which I never done but was closed for building work but had no fears about the resort so went to rehana reviews didn't bother me as I thought it was usual Brits complaining about food because it's different and I always try different foods. When we arrived the restaurant was open but was late the food was not good flys everywhere little selection ended with bread not like me but thought it's late will be better in the morning went to the room and noticed dangerous electrics then the banging started at 6am building work felt like it was coming through the Walls called the management said it would stop never did. This happened for three days even after speaking to the hotel manager every day where assured me each day that work would start at 10 am during this time food was disgusting bars dirty watched staff use glasses that hadn't been washed over and over again to different people only one member of staff with long waits for drinks. Bar smelt of milk gone off each day .! Moved room after building noise this room smelt like a toilet didn't even unpack again moved again room ok not great but by this point was sick of moving and wanted to try and enjoy the rest of the holiday one day was ignored by the bar man for 5mins whilst he talked and laughed with other staff I was the. Swore at when i asked for a drink this was reported to the manager who explained it was Ramadan and I had to understand the staff would be grumpy I'm sorry I've paid 4,000 for staff to be rude this was for the whole two weeks the staff couldn't be bothered it was all to much trouble we had then started to notice mc Donalds turning up every 5 mins with guests not going to the restaurant and asking if we'd been ill yet and if not we would be I have a strong stomach and had played it safe which is not me my last week of the holiday was spent looking at the toilet door with all four of us taking it in turns the chemist across the road sells the two products u need at a price which does allow you to move around for a couple of hours where you have to make sure your not far from a toilet. Believe me I thought I was going to have to be admitted to hospital. When we complained I was told you English have weak stomachs drink to much and sit in sun to much. I had a very strong stomach dont drink until evening time which is limited and don't sit in the mid day sun. We then had power cuts for 5 nights which lasted for about an hour each time it happened the place was in total darkness and lethal was told what do expect it's sharm we ended up complaining every day about something that was continuing to happen and something new my wife was so upset she would cry most days do not stay here this is not sharm at it's best we had the best holiday in 2010 and then stayed here in 2011 and it's put us off ever going again we all came home with illness which has changed my stomach and my doctor has stated it could take years for it to get back to normal my daughter was in hospital after the tests they found a bug which is found in the swimming pools I don't complain ever I just get on with things and think us Brits do complain when we don't have English food hence bad reviews of food i take with a pinch of salt. But it's not will you get ill it's when staff rude food tasteless and unappealing just really bad "

• Travel date: 15th March 2011

Great gardens and pools, nice food and staff

Reviewed 15th February 2011

"We stayed at this hotel for a week ending 3rd. February. We had a great time, our room was very comfortable with a good size balcony. There are no lifts but if this is a problem you can asked to be moved to a ground floor room. Our neighbours did and were moved within an hour. Our room was cleaned daily. The food was good and there was plenty of it available at least 15 hours a day. There is the main buffet restaurant plus our all inclusive package allowed two meals at either the Indian, Mexican or Italian restaurants. Plenty of fresh fruit and salad items prepared in front of you. Drinks were also plentiful, with a choice of water, alcohol, fruit juice and soft drinks. Staff were nice, friendly and helpful. The grounds and pools here are better than those of the 5* hotel on the beach. Drawbacks are the piped music through the grounds but it now finishes at 12 midnight and is turned down (or changed) on request. There are some flies around the pools but the grounds are sprayed every other day to reduce the problem and, hey, this is Egypt where flies abound. The Russians were, on the whole, rude and don't know how to queue but just stand your ground. The staff are trying really hard to make sure everyone is served in turn. Beauty services, massages and spa are much cheaper than in the UK (at least where we live). Overall a very good value hotel. "

• Travel date: 14th February 2011

Good Holiday

Reviewed 31st January 2011

"We have just returned from a weeks holiday at this hotel. Prior to going we were considering canceling this holiday due to the comments on this website. We arrived in the afternoon of the 18th January to be welcomed. First impressions were of the lovely grounds and pools that this hotel was set in they work so hard to keep them so nice. The room we had was clean and every day we would have something on our bed made for us by housekeeping. The downside were the probleme with the fly's by the pool, we complained about these and were told they were being worked on. 2nd problem was the music being piped through the grounds until 5am in the morning we complained and the music was turned off straight away. You need to complain to them as they bend over backwards to resolve your problems. Please ignore the negative comments as I was told by someone on holiday who has stayed at this hotel 3 times that the improvements they are aking are very positive. 3rd problem was tha there was only 1 heated pool, agin the maanger asked my husband if everything was ok, he explained that our pool was cold, the manager assured my husband that he would get this resolvd as well. "

• Travel date: 28th January 2011

Lovely Holiday

Reviewed 12th October 2010

"Hi, my husband and i holidayed here and had a lovely time!The hotel was lovely, rooms kept clean and tidy,clean towels everyday.Staff very helpfull and friendly and not looking for tips!Plenty of choice of food for everyone to enjoy.The beach was amazing with all the different varieties of fish swimming there!The weather was very hot, which we're not used too.We could not fault this complex at all, but then,when we go on holiday we go to enjoy ourselves, not to find fault! We would certainly come back here again and recommend it to our friends!"

• Travel date: 11th October 2010
  • ...

Hotels near Rehana Sharm Resort - Aquapark & Spa

Top traveller tips for Rehana Sharm Resort - Aquapark & Spa

• by Mattie12345

"Make more things to do at night and take plenty of money so you can eat outside of the resort at night."

• by Sophie E

"Make sure you treat the staff how you would like to be treated...if your nice to them then they are nice to you!"

• by Dissapointed Steve

"Book into the Savoy or Hilton down the road"

• by giaroye.com

"A big tip is to be friendly to all the staff and chef's who cook your food."

• by Emelda

"Try Soho square, Old Market and Namma Bay, Go in the evening as to hot in the day and oopen late"

• by vivandgeoff

"Yes, a good place for a rest or a family holiday."

• by bigmac

"amasing, a must if your travelling to egypt!"

• by Kilgetty Crew

"Second visit to Egypt would definately go again."

• by camel

"for family and friends not for young adults "

• by lauren coan.

"it was very good. great for familys !(:"

• by kazie

"its great for snorkling"

• by knightrider

"dont expect to be waited on at this hotel"

• by intrepid

"Ask your self, why are there no Germans."

• by katiemay

"Wonderful place...we hope we are fortunate enough to return"

• by Bruce

"If you are up for a challenge it's right for you"

• by maxiner20

"Try Sharm but not this hotel."

• by holidaycasualty

"Dont go to Royal Rehana Resort"

• by chadmac

"WELL WORTH A NIGHT IN NAAMA BAY JUST FOR THE CRACK, MUST DO SNORKELLING AND QUADBIKING"

• by chadmac

"MOST BEAUTIFUL PLACE WE HAVE EVER VISITED"

• by alister_jayne

"snorkelling at the beach"

Rehana Sharm Resort - Aquapark & Spa is also called

• rehana sharm hotel
  • rehana sharm el sheikh