Paradise Inn Group for Hotels & Resorts

52, Saad Zaghloul St. Raml Station, Sharm El Sheikh Egypt

Good

appalling

"What could I possibly say about this hotel, service was absolutely SHOCKING!! Food was terrible, rooms were not cleaned everyday! Shower flooding every time we showered! No mosquito deterrent! Ground floor w/c was NEVER cleaned whilst there.

Services did NOT want to listen to anything we wanted, ripped us off on taxis, restaurants was NOT helpful at all! Refused to serve FREE alcohol 'before 11pm' Food was only serviced between 11am - 11pm which s ridiculous!!

Food - all inclusive but you only get 1 SMALL bottle of water in 40 degrees per day! SHOCKING! Food served NEVER any fruit in this hot weather!!

WiFi only worked in reception!"

• Travel date: Thu 28th of May 2015

nice & cozy, friendly, great location, superb staff! Good value.

"It was a sad day when I had to return back home to Norway after a week in this lovely hotel, where I had the most wonderful time. I’m totally in love with the place! The hotel itself was excellent (not like a 5* hotel of course), along with the food, location and staff. Everything was done to make your stay as memorable as possible. Will certainly go back again - wouldn't consider going anywhere else. I didn’t miss a thing the whole week - the staff was so friendly, nothing was too much trouble, and every guest were made to feel very welcome and valued. I was on a half board basis and can honestly say the food was very good, some of it was very different from the food I know - which makes it all part of the experience, and I loved it! Good thing that the guys in the kitchen sometimes took their time to come out in the restaurant, talking to the guests. The security in the hotel was discrete, also a good thing since I’m not used to being in risky places and it only made us feel safe – not giving us the feeling you should look over your shoulder. My room was quite big, and very clean. Also I enjoyed sitting out on the balcony. In the evenings it was so nice and quiet out there (not facing the cozy pool area). Sun beds, beach towels, and parasols – it’s all there for you; both in the pool area and at the beach. The Red sea was so beautiful and clear and the fish were a sight to behold, snorkeling around at 7 AM was the perfect start of the days! Also the hotel’s Bedouin area was excellent, relaxing there with a nice cup of tea, the traditional shisha and some of the wonderful new friends… It’s like paradise! Traffic is crazy, be careful if you have to cross any streets. Me, I travelled alone, as I often do. No problem whatsoever! The hard working staff is extremely friendly and professional catering for all your needs, and with a lot of new friends along the boardwalk from the hotel to Naama Bay, it can’t go bad. I enjoy walking, and to me the boardwalk was just perfect. Not far at all, to walk to Naama Bay with all the shops and restaurants. Since the hotel is situated in the far end of the boardwalk, I was to enjoy it all. The hotel is quite small, very cozy and very clean. The staff really makes you feel like they’re a family – and that the guests are a part of the family! Staying here is like being with your friends and family. Even the other guests at the hotel were friendly in the same way as the staff. Also good that they played music for us in the restaurant/pool area from time to time, in music there’s love. If you’re looking for sterile, material luxury; you need to find another hotel. This one has a warm heart and soul. I totally recommend it!"

• Travel date: Sun 12th of December 2010

I stayed at the Fantazia for 2 weeks in...

Good

"I stayed at the Fantazia for 2 weeks in January 2005 with my daughter and a friend. We had a wonderful time. The weather was hot during the day but we needed coats for the evening.

The staff were so friendly the food was good and lots of it. The room was a bit on the small side especially for 3 women but there was so much to do we were not in it long enough to complain. It took us about 20 mins to walk into the town, which was lovely.

Every one was so friendly. We shared the Sonesta Beach, which was quite crowded, but we preferred the poolside, even though the water was cold, as there was just a few people there but the sea was a lot warmer. The holiday cost us 329.00 half board and that was my second visit to Sharm and my daughter and I are returning in June 2005.

It was the best value for money holiday I have ever had."

• Travel date: Sat 1st of January 2005

Hotels near Paradise Inn Group for Hotels & Resorts

Stayed at Paradise Inn Group for Hotels & Resorts? Share your insight.

Top traveller tips for Paradise Inn Group for Hotels & Resorts

• Turid Rita by Turid Rita

"I've found my Paradise! That's something to share. "

Paradise Inn Group for Hotels & Resorts is also called