Panorama Naama Heights

Naama Bay Heights, Sharm El Sheikh Egypt

Good

I really enjoyed my stay!

Good

"When we did arrive there was a bit of trouble with our rooms but that was sorted out as quickly as possible. The staff were very friendly and I cant fault them on any thing, if you did have a problem they would sort it out for you. All the staff were very friendly and did whatever they could to make you enjoy your stay. I only stayed a week but I would have wanted to stay longer. There were flies but there wasnt to many and i stayed by the pool all week, the pool area is kept tidy and is cleaned which is very good, I think the food can be improved by widening the variety that there was but other than that it was perfectly good, the dining staff were friendly and smiley and cleaned your table very fast.
This hotel has made a good impression for me and will never forget my holiday!"

• Travel date: Mon 24th of August 2009

Will DEFINATELY come again!!!

"IT was an amazing vacation, the hotel was not bad at all, there were plenty of food everywhere, nightlife is amazin by the pool, on tuesday we saved 300 EGP entrance to Buddah Bar as the hotel provide free access and shuttle to the bar, Naama Bay is a lovely warm area, the beach has alot of corals, we really want to return back to Naama Heights, the value of the hotel was absolutely worth it!"

• Travel date: Mon 24th of August 2009

Amazin Spot

"We had an amazing holiday at sharm el sheikh, the hotel is clean, rooms are ok clean and tidy, the restaurant (buffet) was being upgraded while we where there, the manager said they are working on increasing the variety of food, really we had an amazing time at panorama naama heights, we would defiantly return back again."

• Travel date: Sat 22nd of August 2009

Escape from Alcatraz

"Do yourselves a favour and keep your money this is the worst hotel I've ever stayed, in ill for 5 days lost weight that was the only good thing, had things stolen out of my room. The food was very poor rice and chicken every day and night, staff rude and dont care. The pool was not cleaned in the 10 days I was there not able to go in as a child was sick and nothing done about it and the water part closed most of the time. Rep a waste of time book with low cost beds didnt give a toss about you, to far from the beach bus ride away to hot to go walking. They dont tell you to wash your hands after handeling the money as very dirty and this can make you ill, the ice cubes are made out of there water and this makes you ill to. STAY AWAY"

• Travel date: Sat 22nd of August 2009

it is the worst hotel

"I cant say anything except one thing its very very bad hotel , it is the worst for me the food so bad and very boor , and the service very bad if you ask any one from the staff anything he will say " plz tell mr .... not me " no one solve any problem some visitor i saw them sit on the ground on pool because no enough chairs on the pool ."

• Travel date: Sun 16th of August 2009

not 4 four star as advertised

"the hotel was okay but definately 2 star. Breakfast is ok, however the meals are very repetative. Both my husband and myself were poorly. on arrival our room only had 2 single beds (there where 3 of us). we had to ask 3 times for a bed,it finally arrived at 10.30 pm. the bed was like a camping bed, it was finally changed after 6 days only when my husband said he was going to sleep in reception that night if it was not changed.
we ended up eating out frequently because we could not face the noise and eating behaviours of people using the hotel.
there is no real entertainment in the hotel, we and other guests ended up making our own entertainment. this included eygptian families fighting and guests having to intervene, a disagreement between a couple and some young egyptian men, this involved the police being called. finally a young girl getting her arm trapped in the filtration systemof the small pool. she was stuck for approx 25 mins and was extremly distressed. staff had to chisel the side of the pool to free her arm.
i would not recommend this hotel."

• Travel date: Mon 17th of August 2009

EVEN MANAGER SAID IT IS A 2* HOTEL, STAY AWAY PLEEEEASE

"my name is krystal rowley and i am 24 yrs. i travelled here with my partner and 2 year old daughter for 2 weeks all inclusive.
OH MY GOD.....upon arrival the hotel was in the middle of no where, it was quiet fair enough but nothing like what is advertised.
The rooms are discusting and there is alot of work still being done to improve the place but to be honest even when the work is done it will still not be a 4*. The pool was never cleaned and while we were there a little boy was sick twice in it and when we told staff they did nothing just left it to float around the edges.....DISCUSTING. The aqua park is small but quite good to be honest but no kids club or entertainment that was left for us to arrange.
FOOD....terrible and not edable at all, we eate out most nights as they only did rice, salad and chicken that was pink when you bit into it, i even found a rusty nail in my rice can you believe that.
It was full of egyptians and the rooms shown on the photographs are suites in which they only have 4 and again were given to the egyptians. Everytime we complained we were brushed off and the rep told us it wasn't his problem and to complain WHEN WE GOT HOME.
i actually used the phone to call home and for 5 minutes calling my mum was charged £10 then got abused by the assistant manager when i quieried the charge which made my 2 year old cry. The hotel manager explained that women are second class in egypt. He made me and my daughter cry and my partner confronted them in an angry manner and was again brushed off.
I BEG YOU, DON'T WASTE YOUR MONEY LIKE WE DID AND STAY HERE"

• Travel date: Fri 14th of August 2009

no1 worst holiday

"went here for 2 weeks with my boyfriend and it was awful rooms were filthy. food was terrible my boyfriend had a bad stomach from the day we arrived till the day we went home. staff dont speak a word of english not helpfull at all. buliding work all over the place. rubbish outside the rooms. pool very dirty . anamtion team a joke. the hotel needs to be knocked down and rebuilt!!!! stay well away, put me off egypt for a very long time."

• Travel date: Wed 12th of August 2009

STAY AWAY

"this hotel is filthy the food is terrible the serice is terrible unles your eygptian dont stay here drinks in small glasses served last eygptians have no idea about queining and no manners at all unless you want to be ill for two weeks with stomach upset dont stay here had my towels stolen tables never cleaned bbq was tonge aod god knows what else we spent 700 pounds on eating out had to take taxis every were, not a ten min walk at all to namma bay as stated on web site rooms were awfull 3 single beds in one room also wanted 60 english pounds to have late checkout for 3 hours reception totally unhelpfull dont be fooled like us we said you cant make everyone happy some peole just moan we now now why NEVER AGAIN"

• Travel date: Wed 12th of August 2009

A fabulous hotel

"My friend and I stayed in Panorama Heights in July 2009 and I can honestly say it was an amazing week. We found the facilties to be good and the accommodation more than adequate. The staff were friendly and accommodating and couldn't have done more to make our stay enjoyable. We were impressed with the food each night which consisted of good wholesome healthy dishes and there were no dodgy tummies in sight. The hotel ran a shuttle bus into Naama Bay at night and to the beach in the day. All in all I would highly reccommnend it for the price and would definitely go back !!!"

• Travel date: Sun 2nd of August 2009

too nosy and food poor

"arrived on christmas eve at 9.30pm was told at reception to go and get some food before resturant shut food was cold went to pool side bar to listen to music take coats or jumper gets cold at night had a pool view what was supposed to be an upgrade the noise was awful music from the pool bar didnt stop till 3.00am even the patio doors were rattling same again on christmas night got fed up because we had germans lads running and shouting banging doors at 4,30am went to recieption and asked to be moved and they moved us in the morning to the back of the hotel that was fine till it came to fri night when the space night club opened and the music was boom til 4.00am hotel is good if your young and dont want much sleep staff is very helpful and rooms are clean and tidy ran out of beer 3 times in 1 week if you go out side the hotel it looks like a rubbish tip not many english people more germans and russians and not the friendliest people would recommend quad biking and glass bottom boat that made the holiday and the restuarants in naama bay are great "

• Travel date: Thu 3rd of January 2013

Read reviews before you book

"on arrival was very disapointed with location and reseption did nothing to help the situation we arrived late so was asked to leave our bags and go striaght to dinner.well what can I say food was very poor and cold but it was late so I thought give them a chance things will be better in the morning. How wrong I was the food got worse as the week went on.
It was of very poor qaulity and cold I complained to the chef who then proceded to bring me a plate of hot food but yes even that was cold.the restaraunt let the hotel down badly or should i say the food Liver was sereved two evenings. Passed off has beef they just forgot to say beef liver because belive me you could not tell what it was from looking at it. the staff in the restaraunt Captain Fady was an angel and did his best to make every one happy but the food qaulity let it down.
The room was basic and clean.
The staff were very friendly and did thier best to make the hoilday enjoyable.
The Pool staff were great along with the waiters at the pool bar.
The music played round the pool was terrible and more appt for a 18 to 30 Disco.
The manager Mr Hanny was very friendly and did his best to help.
If you are staying at this Hotel make sure you go out to eat and take some ear plugs for the misic "

• Travel date: Mon 17th of December 2012

Hotels near Panorama Naama Heights

Stayed at Panorama Naama Heights? Share your insight.

Top traveller tips for Panorama Naama Heights

• "Great weather,scenery,sea clean and warm, beautiful "

• "Too expensive, watch out for the near 25% sting on the advertised prices "

• mitty by mitty

"its a great place for children and for everyone ,,as there is so much to do for any age "

• mitty by mitty

"there are so many, you jus hav e to walk along naama seafront and pick one for youself your choice "

• mollyjane by mollyjane

"for a nap for sunshine go to Sharm "

• Mat12 by Mat12

"Ras Mohammed has to be seen, great snorkelling "

• wiltd by wiltd

"Abundant sea life for divers and snorkeling. "

• sharonbath by sharonbath

"its not as bad as some reviews i have read, we had a great time "

• sharonbath by sharonbath

"swimming in the sea, and naama bay "

• camc by camc

"Do not go here. It is not 4 star at all. "

• katylou69 by katylou69

"Around the shops you do get pestered and it takes some getting used to "

• katylou69 by katylou69

"Sand buggies was brilliant "

• condacosta7 by condacosta7

"Great Sun, Great snorkelling, dont go naama heights hotel "

• condacosta7 by condacosta7

"snorkelling, quadbikes good "

• Thrawn100 by Thrawn100

"good for snorkeling, sun and being pestered by locals "

• Thrawn100 by Thrawn100

"snorkeling is amazing "

• wizzie by wizzie

"Yes .....not to go there "

• Amy by Amy

"good for family entertainment and couples "

• S&G by S&G

"Do not go to this hotel!!!! "

• Nicola D by Nicola D

"keep smiling and enjoy the people you meet "

Panorama Naama Heights is also called