This hotel is now closed.

All Seasons Badawia Sharm Resort

Hotels near All Seasons Badawia Sharm Resort

All Seasons Badawia Sharm Resort

Good

Worst Hotel Ever and Now CLOSED DOWN.

Reviewed 20th January 2015

"My Letter to Teletext Holidays Re The All Seasons Badawea Resort. Dear Teletext Support, Regarding Our holiday nightmare to the hotel your company recommended the All Seasons Badawea Resort in Sharm el Sheikh, After booking the Hotel from Hell I did try to change hotel when I read the TripAdvisor and Holiday Watchdog Reviews but your company wanted to charge me another £380 for the change. How I wish I had, The Badawea resort I would not have sent my dogs to, But two lovely dogs lived there that were covered in ticks and allowed to run around the pool and guest area's and mix with the guests, All they wanted was care, attention and food, But there was not enough food for guests so the dogs had no chance. When I arrived at around 7.45pm on the 3rd Jan I was given room 404, I don't think it had been cleaned for the whole holiday season, Electric wiring was totally unsafe, The Fridge was Filthy and Rusty, The so called Air condition Unit had a missing knob with live terminals showing, The Bathroom was Filthy and tap broken, When the shower was used the bathroom started to Flood from the waste piping, the Windows Did Not Fit and Were Filthy, The Curtains Were Falling Down, The Ceiling above the food serving area in the Dinning room was falling Down. (see the pictures) When I reported the faults the Hotel staff said they could not change rooms for us but would try and get the problems fixed but nothing happened,. As the Evening Meal was being served we went down for dinner, Calling it dinner was a joke, Cold fish in some sort of sloppy sauce or black looking chicken legs in another sloppy sauce., Cold mash potatoes and some sort of beans, There was also mixed salad, Desert was stale small squares of sponge cake, To drink there was orange or fizzy cola that you poured yourself from a bottle into a plastic cup or you could make a cup off coffee or tea which you made yourself in chipped cups. The food was UN-edible, We went out for a meal instead. Sunday, Breakfast, We did not attend for it, Lunch, same chicken as Saturday evening but with Rice or Pasta, Cold salad with an oil dressings, Desert was the same as Saturday along with some sort of what looked like cloudy jelly, The drinks were the same, Dinner, More of the chicken with rice or pasta and mixed cold vegetables. Deserts were the same along with the Drinks. Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday were the same except for the evening meal on Wednesday when there was nothing. We were eating out of the hotel as the meals were dreadful. On Tuesday the 6th the electricity went off around 2 pm and came back on around 4 pm. On Wednesday the 7th at around 1.50 pm the electric and water were cut off, As it had not come on around 3 pm when we saw the staff take buckets of water from the swimming pool and take it into the kitchen we went down to the hotel reception where a crowd of guests had gathered, I asked what was happening and I was told the Hotel was closing down as the owner had not paid any bills and had fled Egypt. He had not paid the staff any wages for 3 to 4 months and they were living off tips. The Hotel staff would not comment saying they knew nothing. One of the guests said that the Holiday reps were coming to the hotel. I tried contacting our Rep "Mody" from Eagle Travel in Egypt 8 times between 3.24 pm and 6.30 pm, He never answered any of the messages, After the 7th message at 6.28pm he switched off his mobile or blocked my number as the messages have not been delivered including one I sent him the following morning. I also tried to contact Truly Travel by phone but could not get through so I tried emailing [email protected] and they did not answer my email or 3 other emails I sent them. The only Holiday Rep that came to the hotel was a guy acting for Thompson, Low Cost Holidays and Easy jet Holidays, All the other Guests had to fend for themselves and sort out other accommodation if they could. We had to pack all our belongings in the dark as there were still no electricity and water were off. The Tourist Police also turned up at the hotel when all the closure was going on. As there were 3 other hotels in the same road I went to the Dive Inn Resort that I had seen on Teletext and got accommodation for the rest of the Holiday that I had to fund. On Thursday 8th Jan I had to go back to the Hotel as I had left my Charger, The Tourist Police with Machine guns were all over the hotel. They did allow me in but it was very frightening. Later that day I contacted the British Hotel representative at the Dive Inn Resort our new hotel and asked her if she could contact the transfer people Eastmar who did the airport transfers, She told me that the hotel Staff Dealt with that so I contacted them. They Called Eastmar who said I had to contact them on Friday the 16ht the day before we left to sort out the time. Friday 16th, I contacted Eastmar the Transfer company and told them that I had changed hotels due to the Badawea Resort Closing, I told them that I was at The Dive in Resort, They said I would be picked up and be transferred to the airport at 2pm on the Saturday the 17th. Saturday 17th, At 2pm Eastmar arrived at the Dive Inn Resort to collect people to be transferred but I was told I was not on that bus and another was coming to collect us. By 4pm no one had arrived so I got the hotel to contact Eastmar and when I talked to them they said they did not have a taxi to take us to the airport, I told them they said they would collect me at 2 pm but Eastmar said they did not have a taxi or bus to take us and they could do nothing. I had to ask the hotel to take me in the Hotels own Taxi to the airport costing me more expense. This is the first time I have used Teletext to book a holiday but I don't think I will use Teletext again. The Holiday was a complete nightmare and I will make t known. The Holiday Reps in Sharm el Sheikh were well aware of the Dreadful Reputation of the All Seasons Badawea Resort, This information must have been passed onto the British Holiday Company's and yet, you continued to advertise and send Holiday Makers there even after its closure when people were still turning up at the Hotel 2 days after the Hotel closed. Could you please email or send me a Claim form for reimbursement for the Total Holiday Cost Including the Extras Incurred. Regards Mr I Kendal & Mr J Donald "

• Travel date: 19th January 2015

Happy Days

Good
Reviewed 2nd January 2014

"Hi All+ What a great time we both had loved the family feeling that passed from new be to new be and I must say this is lead by them that come time and time again We loved the staff as they also work hard to make sure that that each person got the Gold Card treatment The food was very good but not great (its me misted my boiled eggs) Yes like most hotels it need a coat of paint but I will not mark it down for this What would I like for my next visit is free internet (Yes we re going back) just how unlucky can the staff be We are hoping that will be in February 2014 From myself and My Boss Be Happy Be Lucky John Cath Hunter "

• Travel date: 1st January 2014

badidea

Reviewed 6th January 2013

"hi this hotel is not resort it is 1 star hotel. there is no point in complaing to management they just laugh and do nothing. stayed there for 2 weeks badidea, no loo roll grey dirty sheets, towels fell apart and dirty. dogs locked in room all day. all they done was bark. food always cold same ol same ol, we ate out all time as wanted to make sure food was hot. manager sits smoken all day long on that pipe thing. slags all the bad guests off, also has hall of shame, this hotel needs to be closed down and staff retrained pool minus 2 and dirty"

• Travel date: 4th January 2013

Definitely want to return

Reviewed 29th December 2012

"This is a great hotel - rooms and food ok, I had no complaints and was never hungry. The staff are exceptional without exception. All very friendly and willing to put themselves out. The guests are mostly friendly with many of then repeat customers who are treated like family. Well behaved children are treated well and as Egyptians are family oriented also made welcome. I will definitely go back to this hotel for another trip to Egypt as I missed out on a visit to Luxor."

• Travel date: 28th December 2012

simply the best

Reviewed 23rd August 2012

" Diane103 Blackburn, United Kingdom 1 review 8 helpful votes “SIMPLY THE BEST” Reviewed 17 August 2012 NEW 7 people found this review helpful Me and my partner have just returned home at midnight last night (16th august) after 11 nights at the All Seasons. After reading the new reviews I felt I needed to comment. Contrary to a previous reviewers comment, I have travelled and stayed in other hotels, and been to egypt before, but have never felt the need to review. This holiday has been our best ever. The All Seasons doesn’t profess to be a 5*, it is what it is! And that’s a wonderful, friendly 3*. The staff and management are an asset and a credit to this hotel. Check in. Arrived at 10.45pm after a flight delay. Whilst checking in Karim (manager) and Ahmed (owner) came into reception and gave us a warm welcome. Check in was quick and easy and we purchased the ultra all inclusive (optional) we found this good value for us. We were then escorted to our room. Rooms are exactly what you want on holiday, comfortable beds, wardrobes, TV and fantastic air-con, also hairdryer in rooms so no need to take one with you. We had fluffy white towels ( no stains!! As previously stated on a review) rooms ARE cleaned everyday, and DO NOT smell,and you DO get clean sheets, and added towel art. We then went to the camel bar. Warm welcome was given, and the all inclusive was extended because we arrived late, chatted to Ahmed for a while, then retired to our room. On awaking the next morning (Mon 6th) we could have a good look round the hotel, everything you need and the grounds are well kept. Breakfast was fine, juice and coffee or tea, cereals, toast, eggs ( any way you want them, just ask) cheeses and meat with peppers in, very adequate breakfasts, how many people eat that much at home!!. Lunch and dinner has good well cooked food, we never went hungry and never felt that it was same all the time. Some people put on their plates all the main meals so it would seem you were having the same every night, we chose 1 main course every meal, so had chicken one meal, meat the next , vegetarian the next, so never felt like it was repetitive, the spaghetti was delicious. Could you really do a menu that did 3, 3 course meals a day over a 2 week period and not repeat anything, I couldn't. The staff in the restaurant are ALL polite and helpful. POOL spent lots of time around the pool, Mohammed is excellent and tries very hard to please you with finding you a sunbed and a position you are happy with (this guy works his socks off) Yes, they could do with more beds, but like all hotels there is only so much space to fit sunbeds around the pool, but some people get their beds, spend half an hour on them, go out for the day, then come back for the last half hour, this results in beds being used that aren’t needed. We saw the pool being cleaned numerous times so contradicts previous reviewer saying it wasn’t cleaned. The surrounding areas are cleaned constantly and Mohammed is forever changing the used ashtrays. Splash bar staff are polite, friendly and attentive. Yes, the massage man comes round and Sam who does the facials on the first day, we had facials, but you arn't made to feel you have to, no hassels afterwards, but remember, these people have to make a living, thats all their doing. Entertainment was excellent, we did the Bedouin night run by the hotel, Fantastic!!! (Mondays) We did it both weeks it was so good. Tuesday there is karaoke, (so much fun l lost my voice) Wednesday night there was a quiz, (which was run by the guest who moaned on previous review!!) she looked like she was having a great time! Quite night Thursday, then karaoke again on the Friday, this is what I loved about this hotel, they kept us entertained. Everyone got together at nights around the camel bar and we met some fantastic people, Tony and Mel, Nigel and Sam, Phil and Karen, thank you for making our holiday so much fun, also Julie and her family that accompanied us on the holiday One night the bulbs went in our over bed lights, went to reception, done within 5 minutes, really can’t understand people saying nothing was done about any problems, this certainly wasn’t the case with us. Everything was dealt with straight away, and I witnessed this with other guests, The best thing to do if you are unhappy with anything is have a quiet word with Karim, but please be polite, no one deserves rudeness. Ahmed and Karim are very polite and courteous with all the guests and really will go out of their way to please you. I really can’t understand the reviewers comments that the staff looked like they didn’t want to do their jobs!!! (rubbish) perhaps the person didn’t show the staff any manners! One evening there was a problem with one of the guests, Karim spent over 3 hours dealing with them, I am in awe of this man, not once was he rude, or did he raise his voice, the most patient man I have ever met, Some guests do go around complaining about everything, they home in on the newcomers and moan about the hotel, there really is no need, it’s exactly as it says. You have to ask yourself what you want on your holiday, if its 5* accommodation don’t go here, if its 5* service then do. We went there because it was within our budget, the majority of guests are likeminded people who save hard throughout the year to go on a holiday that they will enjoy. If you have got an unlimited amount of money, then go somewhere where you THINK you will fit in better, and then you will have nothing to moan about, saying that, the people that have moaned about the All Seasons will probably not be happy where ever they stayed. We do not want to listen to moaning guests so keep your opinions to yourself, by all means write your review, but the majority of guests talk about you behind your backs and say what moaners you are, we don’t want to know!! We are too busy enjoying ourselves. All in all this hotel costs about £16 a day for 3 meals and unlimited drinks, you couldn’t get a night in a travel inn for that. Go with an open mind (you are in Egypt!!!) and enjoy every minute, we certainly did. We can’t thank the staff enough for the wonderful time they gave us. We are already booked in for next year, and the friends we met are doing the same, that says it all. Please DO NOT let the one or two bad reviews put you off this little gem of a hotel, believe me, I was there. Thank you so so much for an absolutely fantastic holiday. See you August 1st next year (unless we win the lottery, then we’ll be back sooner!) missing you already, Diane and Brian xx Less "

• Travel date: 23rd August 2012

Omg!!!! Is this the same hotel that we stayed in????

Reviewed 22nd August 2012

"We; myself, my children and family friends have just returned from what I can only describe as THE best experience EVER!!!! I can honestly say, as a single mum with both young children, a teenager and family friends with extensive experience of travel to please, that the All Seasons Badawia Resort certainly delivered! I have never wrote a review before but felt the need to as I am saddened and shocked by the negative reviews that I have read while I was with these people at Badawia. I can not and did not understand the odd guests that chose to moan about little insignificant things that the rest of us simply did not notice as we were having such a good time. We truly enjoyed every moment. These negative comments are in my mind totally unfounded. As a mother who also works and saved hard for this holiday, I found it was totally worth every penny. I have (had) a very fussy eating daughter, who in the UK was very hard to please regarding new foods and was stuck in the rut of sticking to the same boring foods day in, day out. Even though, our ‘English’ foods were readily available on request (the staff and management really can’t do enough for their guests), I preferred not to take them up on their very kind offer that we usually pass onto our over spoilt children to placate them but instead wanted to teach my children about the difference between respect and ignorance in another person’s country and the whole point of visiting another country is to embrace their culture and food, imagine my delight when after sampling small servings first, my very fussy eating daughter proceeded to go back for more of the delicious foods that were on offer and tucked in and cleared her plate and went back for more!!!!! Never once did any of our party demand chips, burgers etc. nor did we NEED to dine out. Thank you Badawia for providing such delicious food and teaching my daughter to enjoy new foods!!!! As for the food being repetitive???? Huh??? The selection on offer was enough for us to select one meal out of the several meals on offer everyday to allow us to have something completely different the next day and the days after that, I did however, observe some guests pile on all of the foods on offer for every meal onto their plates and then complain that there was nothing new for the next day! I will say a little sarcastic thank you however Badawia for making my children believe that they will get the yummy pancakes, ‘anyway you want it’ eggs, croissants (just a few to mention) everyday at breakfast as well as their regular cereal now we are back in the UK! They certainly don’t get all that here! Believe me as a parent, this hotel catered for every single one of us, even the family friends we travelled with ranked this hotel as one of the best and that says a lot as they‘ve travelled extensively to places such as DisneyWorld Florida, Spain, Tenerife etc on a 5* basis. I can not thank everyone at Badawia enough for the care and attention they showed to each and every one of us. My younger children did what all children should do, had fun, made friends and it was wonderful to watch them laugh and play and simply BE children, since I work with children I know it is something that is so valuable for them, not once were they bored (Ahmed, you are being too modest). All the staff always acknowledged each and every one of us and made us feel like family, we have made lots of good friends while we were there amongst the staff and guests who I will keep in contact with and not once did any of us feel like we were being belittled or ignored, I simply can not even visualise this happening, the staff simply are NOT like that. We all truly did not want to leave. Where else would you get the owner and manager every day and night mingling and enjoying the banter with guests and making themselves available to any request or issue raised??? As for the entertainment, unexpected but brilliant!!! From the Beduin nights that we enjoyed so much that we chose to do it for the second week too, to the karaoke nights, quiz nights, bingo, that we also attended every time, Ahmed’s birthday celebrations, which I found to be wonderful that they would share with us and provide us with free vodka jellies and sangrias as well as entertainment, or just chilling and having the banter with the staff, it was amazing. I didn’t feel the need to leave the hotel at night at all. It was all there. Ahmed and Karim’s version of Barbie Girl was brilliant, I so did not expect Ahmed to be Barbie! Lol…but this is what the holiday was about to us, the staff, management and guests having a good time and we truly did. Some guests have complained about the ultra all inclusive bands, I didn’t have one on the first week, so rightly so, I bought a couple of drinks after 10pm, £2.50 for a vodka and coke instead of £4.00 onwards in the UK did me ok thank you very much. On the second week, I chose to do the ultra that worked out very well for us, since we had a late check out, the ultra came in very useful for us then too. As well as our free lunch, we enjoyed the free a la carte meals, free drinks, access to our rooms and access to the pool whilst waiting for our shuttle bus to pick us up at 6.15pm and took our free bottles of water to consume on the shuttle bus on the way to the airport. The ultra certainly did work out for us!!! And it was so touching that Karim also took the time out to wave goodbye to us as well as the lovely guests we had met there. During the holiday, I know from experience that any issue raised regarding any maintenance was dealt with immediately, a little error occurred (that some people would have had a really good moan over) about the number of towels and toilet tissues we received but as soon as I mentioned it to Karim, they were there as soon as we went back to the room, as well as the wonderful towel art. We also had poor reception of our TV one night and it was dealt with promptly within 5 minutes. As for the treatment of guests?!?!?! Whilst I were there, myself and other guests witnessed an incident that arose involving a drunken guest, the hotel manager (Karim) spent 3 LONG HOURS (!?!?!?!) talking to, and treating the guest with utter respect and attention until she came around and although he received a lot of abuse from this guest, he still remained calm and showed her curtesy throughout and we still saw him the day after being his same old chirpy self on little to no sleep!!! The guest would never had had such kind treatment in the UK. As I said, it saddens me that this little gem of a hotel has had such bad reviews. I hope that any traveller who is reading all of the posts prior to visiting Badawia, will be open minded and consider the fact that some people really can not be pleased, these people who have complained were the one’s who the poor staff went above and beyond for but it still wasn‘t enough for them, poor Mohammed was run ragged providing them with sunbeds that they chose to leave all day with their towels firmly in place so no other guests could use them or the ones that were totally living it up and loving it all at night but then whinging in the morning, to poor Mizo who dealt with a drunken, abusive guest with total politeness and curtesy when she demanded another free drink way after the allotted time. So to me, the negative reviews on here are totally unfounded.. On the question of would I, my children or the family friends we travelled with return to the hotel Badawia? the answer is YES indeed we would, and will, we simply can not wait. See you all next year guys and once again thank you so much to everyone at Badawia for making this the best experience ever and treating us like we were at a 5* hotel instead of the 3* hotel that we actually paid for and I suggest for all those moaners, just enjoy, stop whinging and trying to spoil it for the rest of us or just stay at home and enjoy your chips! Simple as…."

• Travel date: 22nd August 2012

Badawia Hotel, Sharm el Sheikh

Reviewed 1st February 2011

"This is the third time we have been to Egypt (second time to Sharm) and it has more or less put us off going ever again! We were originally told it was a 4* Hotel but when we arrived we discovered it was only a 3*. This star rating was correct! On our first night we arrived at 21:25 and we were looking forward to having a refreshing drink within our all inclusive that we were told finished at 23:00. It took until 22:05 to find us a room and get settled. When we went to the bar area we were completely shocked - it was dead! No exageration there was us and another couple there. There was some music on a very low level and that was it. We couldnt believe so asked if there was another bar. They told us there was but it was closing soon. We were very relieved as we were staying for 28 nights and wanted a lot more entertainment! We went to the other bar and no-one was there. We were not happy at all and just wanted to believe that everyone had gone out of the hotel for some reason. We went back to the first bar and ordered drinks. After the waiter brought us them he also presented us with a cocktail menu. These drinks actually cost and were not part of the all inclusive so we thought we would leave it until the all inclusive finished at 11pm. After 1 round of drinks (2 vodka and cokes) it was now 22:45 and the waiter brought us a bill for 110 LE (about £12). We explained that we were all inclusive but he told us that it finished at 10pm. The anger was just building by the minute. We asked if we could have them drinks as part of the all inclusive due to us arriving within the all inclusive period and it not being our fault it took so much time to get our room. We were instantly told no! We went to bed really annoyed wishing that the rest of the holiday was going to be better! It wasnt better at all. The pool bar didnt open while 10am and in 35 degree heat that is not good, especially when you have been drinking the night before!!! I only drink diet cokje and the amount of arguements i had with them about providing the stuff was unbelieveable. I even saw them pouring the full sugar coke into a diet coke bottle. I complained about this. The food was the same everyday, ok it changed a bit but not enough. Everyday we went for dinner and tea it was guaranteed that the first pot was soup, then 2 veg dishes, then one pasta (literally dry pasta most of the time) then meat. We went to the shop becuase the hotel did not provide water for your room. Every hotel we have been in or heard of in Egypt provide 1-2 bottles of large water everyday. This one surprisingly did not! On the way into the hotel with the water we were stopped and was told we could not take it in, if we wanted water we had to buy bottles from the hotel. The hotels water was 11LE (£1.20) now although this doesnt sound too bad, it is a rip off in Egypt! At the shop it was 2LE for the exact same bottle of water! We had to sneak it in everyday and after the first water attempt the security guard watched us very closely, it was very annoying. Some mornings the pool was not ready to use as they had left cleaning it too late. We had to wait until half 11 some mornings. It was outrageous. The beach was another down side to the holiday. It was about 2 miles away from the hotel and one day we decided to go for a long walk down there to see what it was like. After a very hot long walk we finally arrived. We went straight to the beach bar to order drinks, we showed them our band and they said we were on the right part. Tey then informed us that the drinks cost. We told them that on our paper work it stated that drinks at the beach were part of the all inclusive. He said that was years ago and that now we had to buy them. We had no money on us due to thinking they were going to be free. I was going dizzy with dehydration but they would not help. We went to get the bus back, it was half an hour late, he stopped in the middle of the road to talk to another minibus driver and it took about 20 minutes to get back. I spoke to the manager when we got back but no help was given at all. Going back to the night time, it was soooo boring! There was no entertainment whatsoever apart from a bit of music in the background which we had to ask them to turn up nearly every night. Once a week there was a karaoke night and once a week they put on sky sports, but get this! They only started these at 10pm when you have to start buying your drinks!! There was only ever a maximum of 15 people in the bar area and staff were very rude at times. I will not be returning to that Hotel no matter how cheap it is. I am sorry but this was not a holiday it was a boring stressful time and in my eyes a waste of money. An older couple changed hotel 2 days in to our holiday and they had to pay an extra £1000 to move. They said they didnt care because they couldnt cope with that hotel any longer. If you are booking this hotel remember: - No entertainment until you have to buy very expensive drinks. - If you go to the beach you have to buy drinks and food - Dont expect anything to be done on time, such as bar opening times, but believe me they close on the dot and the minute it hits 10 they start to charge without telling you. - Get up early to reserve sunbeds because although we were there for a month, the towel man would not reserve us any unless we tipped him. We would have usually but in that hotel they can sod off! I would rather get up early. - If you are particular about sugary drinks then dont go! Please just book another hotel in Egypt, definitely a 4* if all the 3*s are like this. The last two holidays we had were fantastic and we had the time of our lives. It was beautiful, but we are scared of booking again incase we get a bad deal like this one. "

• Travel date: 1st February 2011

shocking

Reviewed 8th November 2010

"Travelled to the Badawia 20th October for 8 Nights. After reading the reviews before we left i was alittle worried and I had reason to be. On arriving at the Hotel the staff was friendly and checked us in very quickly we were talked into the Ultra All Inclusive, We thought might as well enjoy ourselves. shown to our room no- 405 OH MY GOD!!!!!!!! What the hell have we come to?? I phoned low cost holidays before i booked and asked if the rooms had balconies and was assured they did,tottally untrue my 13 year old son's bed was in the window where the balcony/terrace should have been with the dirtiest curtains i have ever seen pulled across see photo that i will be adding shortly, it was either dried blood or somethoing else that i didn't want to think about my husband slept there as my son was horrified at the thought of sleeping near the grime, there was 3 of us but only 2 sheets 2 towels, we went to reception and they sent someone with a sheet towel never arrived. It was late so we just went to sleep thought we would sort it out in the morning, first thing i went to reception and was told no more rooms available when i told the receptioist about the stains and marks on the curtains he just said sorry Madam, i was told to come back next day to see about room change then the next day shall i go on, never got a change of room. There was dried liquid that had run down the walls of the wardrobe (didn't unpack lived out of our bags) the telphone wires had sick or something else all over them, just Vile!!! Went for breakfast at 8.30 as it was on until 10am unfortunately if your not up before 8 you won't get much all the coissants and pancakes were gone you could have an egg or ommeleet which the cook would do for you and toast don't expect anything else.Oh i forgot to say about the plates make sure you search for a clean one they are hard to come by. The pool area was ok there are more than 3 broken tiles which the reply to the last review said and be careful on the pool bar seats as one broke when we were there an was left like that the rest of our holiday. There is mould on the inside of the pool and the cleaning they say goes on is a few buckets of chlorine thrown in about 8pm every night. You also witness the fumigators most evenings about 5pm spraying the grounds keeps the nasties away. Mohammed is excellent give him a tip and he'll reserve your sunbed everyday he was great with our son and they had a really good laugh, Marco the pool bar lad was also brilliant althoe he did like to blast hismusic out around the pool he would turn it down if you asked, he was more than happy to make you any sort of drink and nothing was too much for him, those to boys made the the Badawia a better place. Now this is the bit that i would be most concerned about we noticed a few groups of lads that were always drunk morning until night and loved to swear but the worst of all was the drunken old fool who decided to start a fight in the hotel restaurant as by 1pm he was blind drunk throwing punches because someone pushed in front of him, the foreign divers that he was trying to attack just stood looking at him in disgust as did we. Felt ashamed to br British... he then went outside and broke a glass saying he was gonna have them to which the group of Brit lads were all joining in saying they would help him, The Manager came Lisa and seemed to calm things down and told the boys to go away as she did not want a situation in her Hotel, we think he was given a warning as he was quiet for a day but then back to normal drinking from 10am until bar shut and eating nothing Great language he had for a family hotel. Oh! Did i forget to mention he was put out of another hotel and sent to Badawia because of his behaviour. We were in Sharm for the snorkelling and diving and as the sun goes down by about 3pm we wanted to go to bed by about 11pm we could but were kept awake by the Karakoe and other apparent entertaintment until 1-2am Anyway just a few points to Please consider take your own cup all the cups around the pool are plastic very badly chipped and look like they are 10 years old, Do not expect much from the food rice,pasta,rice,pasta,chicken in sauce and fish was definately not fresh, We went to Il Merkato a 5 minute walk around the corner restaurants quite good there, couldn't face the food in the hotel after a 3 days.Get out and go to the beach but be prepared to fight for your place on the bus because the Russians are shocking, DO NOT purchasee the UIltra All Inclusive as we sat at the bar a few nights and people who had not paid for drinks after 10pm were still being served a complete con, we know this for sure as we got talking to some other guests who drink and they said No didn't bother with it they'll serve you anyway as they did every night we were there. Even better still do like we and move Hotels early we went to the Rennaisance Golden View Beach for 8 days Amazing I am not a moaning Minnie we have been to Sharm many times before and have never witnessed this side of it, It could seriuosly put you off, read the honest reviews Yes it's cheap but is it really worth ruining your holiday the feeling of relief when we left for a different hotel was unbelievable. If we would have a wanted a brits abroad holiday we would have gone to Torremelionos where the hotels are much cleaner. This hotel is no more than a 2* at the most. Please don't ignore this if you choose the right place Sharm is the most amazing place in the world for snorkelling/diving. I know alot of other people have left good reviews but I think they must have very low standards or have never been in a real 3 * hotel before. "

• Travel date: 8th November 2010

Totally disappointment

Reviewed 29th September 2010

"The hotel hygeine was of the poorest i have ever known or seen, the showers and toilets are revolting. The pool was not cleaned properly and remained dirty even after cleaning took place. All inclusive stops at 10pm, and they do not serve water during breakfast at all and we were told to wait until the bar opened, which is at 10am, thats when breakfast is stopped serving. If you require water after 10pm again you have to buy it. There is no entertainment during the evening on most nights apart from one night a week were they had an arabian night with belly dancers and BBQ food but they demanded payment if you wanted to attend and eat, which i think is unfair as we had paid for an all inclusive. The food was revolting, same thing everyday, pasta and spegetti, old salad and fruits. 3 days went without any butter, as they had run out. All aircondition around the hotel, except rooms was switched off at 10am and looked like a deserted place. Complaints never got dealth with by managers and they always tried palming you off to someone else. On our arrival the first room we got, the patio door would not close, we asked to be moved, second room as the hotel worker opened the the light bulb blew up and fell on his head. It never got replaced while we were there for the whole week. I have never felt the need to write a review before and this is my first time, I felt that I needed to express my disappointment so that other people know what to expect. "

• Travel date: 29th September 2010

Grat Hotel, wonderful holiday

Reviewed 25th August 2010

"we had the most wonderful holiday at the Badawia, Lisa and her staff made our first visit to Egypt very special, the staff at hotel were so welcoming and friendly, and could not do enough for us. we are planning to go back next year"

• Travel date: 24th August 2010

there better out there.

Reviewed 6th October 2010

"Hi, Just return from my two weeks vacation to Egypt, and i have been compeled to write this. This is something i have never done before and i hope never will, My family and myself are a "a holiday is what you make" kind of people so to be compeled to write this is not the norm. Let me say that my family have been all over Egypt so we know the areas the people, culture and generaly what to expect. This hotel i have to say was the worst i have stayed in yet in Egypt... Ok so it is cheap and chearfull and you get what you pay for right? Wrong there is better out there. If you think this is 3 start (Egypt rating) be aware that this hotel is not rated... got this from the managment and the rep. The room are basic which is ok, my daughter room smelt damp and was infested with cockroches,, our room floor was a mess the enterance hall sloped down in to a "V" all the tiles were broken in the same are the floor steped up one inch into the room and also in to the bath room!!! you had to see it to beleive it. The food is very basic, very little selection and very repedative for an all inclusive in egypt. Water was also not served as part of the all inclusive ( standard every were i have been) not even in a glass. They would sell you a bottle for 10le (about a pound) one per family, again this seems cheap for a large bottle of water but at a expensive shop, 2x large bottles and 2x small came to 15LE...... The beach allocated to the hotel is a camel ride away 10min, although the beach is clean and tidy the water is not, the beach is located in a harbor and is full of rubish, all coral and fish live has long since moved out, some people have sated on hear that there is loads of good snorkling in this area.... i dive and snorkle, again this is about the worst there is in the area, try sharks bay or Nabq.. The pool area is some thing out of the titanic (there are not enough sun loungers by half) Yes the pool guy tryed his best piolws on the floor with a towel ??? just what you paid your hard earned money for. The pool bar is mobed most of the time because of the above problems, the stools ar pined in to possition, the pins protrude out of the seat and are sharp, on day the stool seat fell off missing some one foot only by luck. Also the greating around the pool was all broken and if stood on moved / split allow your ankle to slip in to the trench, as mine did, if i have been moving quicker i would have broken it!! The staff are frendly and the area is up and coming 5 min walk is a little shopping area with every thing you need, 5 min in the other direction is the anphores reef... now thats the red sea!! WOW. Privatly owned by a group of hotel though. We complain for our first time ever and the resort rep tried to assit with the help of Lisa, but again with all the small faults and problems adding up we changed hotels after 3 days for a couple of hundered quid more and wow what a differance, back to the Egypt we know and love. Yes i know people say its a buget hotel, and you get what you pay for but beleive me thats not the case there, there are 100% better hotels in ths price bracket. If this was the first time is was going to Egypt this may well have put me off returning. Also this was owned by the creative group which has many hotels in sharm but was binned by them ? All season a small group took ownership with there new sister hotel been based around the corner. dont wast your money, shop around there is better out there."

• Travel date: 18th August 2010

fed up reading bad reviews

Reviewed 18th June 2010

"You get what you pay for.....all these bad reviews are biased,,,,if you have tummy bug it is not necessarily from the food in hotel.!!!! I have stayed here many times and seen lots of changes to hotel and staff. They are unfailingly polite and helpful.....all depends on how YOU treat THEM. YOU are the foreigner, remember.!!!Good manners and respect for other cultures is important. Ladies...cover up in restaurants please.....keep your "bits" for pool and bar and PLEASE no topless sunbathing. This is so offensive to staff and other guests....and you will be looked at askance. Gentlemen...if you shout and swear , you are not going to get positive reaction. You will be blanked off by staff....and quite rightly too. Food is well cooked and presented and more than adequate, but if you want something off menu,,,,,just ask,,,chefs will do their best to provide. if they have the stock. Egypt is HOT...be prepared for sun and breeze at beach. Lot of bad tummy is because not enough water is consumed drink at least 2 litres a day. not expensive from supermarket."

• Travel date: 18th June 2010

Hotels near All Seasons Badawia Sharm Resort

Top traveller tips for All Seasons Badawia Sharm Resort

• by Jackie D

"In the Area are very good Cafe, The Facebook Cafe and scuba diving"

• by John Catherine

"Happy to say I was really happy that the shops on site were not trying to pull youin eachtime you passed them "

• by tracyhopcroft

"use as base only, take your own sheets and towels"

• by Beverley E

"Dont do the Mount Sinai sunrise unless you are equipped as a climber, its a killer and not for the faint hearted. Visit the English bar next..."

• by Mumtoveryhappykids

"The hotel's Beduin night, totally worth every penny."

• by Deborahann1972

"Don't go stay away you'll be gutted if you do go!!"

• by fitzy55

"small, friendly hotel"

All Seasons Badawia Sharm Resort is also called

• creative badawia sharm hotel
  • creative badawia sharm el sheikh
  • creative badawia resort