Nada Resort

20 KM South Of Marsa Allam Airport, Marsa Alam Egypt

Good

The best holiday ever

Reviewed Mon 22nd of December 2008

"The best holiday we ever had!
We just came home from one week in Nada hotel in Marsa Alam Egypt. And this is our way to thank everyone there for the perfect holiday.
We went with high expectations. And they were all fulfilled. The hotel has a very good location. We were looking for a relaxing week away from the Christmas stress and our daily life’s. We wanted to relax with good food, good company and to be indulged.
The staffs of the hotel are very friendly and there is always a smile not far away. The food is delicious. We had all inclusive but of course we had to try the steak house on our anniversary and it was the best choice we ever made. The service and the food were perfect. My husband will also never forget the evening we spend in the Bedouin tent at the beach. Starting with a bear and a shisha, continued with a pizza that was made in front our eyes in the oven at the beach and ending of with a shisha and more to drink. A night to remember also because of the friendly atmosphere the chef and the waiter made.
The Animation team became good friends of us. They are warm hearted people, motivated but know when to keep their distance. (Normally I would hate to have people reminding me that now it is time to do something like most animators I have meet before) the Animators in Nada where friendly, always brought us in a good mode and made the invitation to join them in a very nice way. Thank you all Hassan, Emad and Ranja and Haisam. Hugs to all of you.
The massage, WOW. In the island of the pool. Unbelievable. hte next day we tried the sauna. And in the end we worked up the corrage to try the turkish bath. I felt like a new human being.
The snorkeling is just unbelievable. We have been snorkeling and diving a lot in our life, both me and my husband are dive masters, but both of us agreed that the reef outside the hotel was one of the best we have seen all over the world. Very well preserved. And the beach with its small groups of umbrellas and sun beds took away the feeling that we were in a holiday resort. It gave somehow the private feeling you need for a couple to fall in love again.
The rooms are big, comfortable and the housekeeping staff really did their best, and they succeeded, to make us feel like home in our rooms. The cleaning and the small surprise that where waiting for us every day was touching. There was always a friendly face in the corridors when they where there. And our rooms where magically cleaned every day without us noticing that they have been inside the rooms. The big balconies and the view of the garden in the evening with all its lights were unbelievable. We were sitting talking one night until the morning in the balcony until the sun came up. It was unforgettable. And all the guest I spoke with had the same view of the garden and the sea. Think that you can sit like this in December!
Last, but not least we want to thank the reception. Kamal you deserve a star in heaven. Always a joke and a friendly smile. My husband still talks about your jokes. Thank you to Nashwa and Samir. Thanks to the chef in the pizzeria. Thanks to Marsok and thank you all that we do not remember the name of. You, the hotel and the area made our dream holiday come true.
Merry Christmas
Anna Olsson

• Travel date: Mon 22nd of December 2008

Beautifully designed and clean hotel with attentive staff

Reviewed Sun 23rd of November 2008

"What struck us first about the hotel was how nicely designed and spotlessly clean everything was. You enter a very impressive reception
with Nubian style columns and a large beautifully painted mural of Nubian village life on the wall. So it comes as a suprise to learn that there are only 150 rooms. Actually I think when we were there, there were only about 30 rooms taken as the hotel had only recently opened.

The buffets offer a reasonably wide choice of foods and I enjoyed the luxury of having an omlet freshly cooked to order every morning. What I really appreciated was that, unlike some large hotels I have stayed in, here the waiters were easy to call over and were very acommodating
in bringing me all sorts of requests that you wouldn't normally expect
to find on the menu.

I read the comment about the pathways in the other review and to be honest I can't say I noticed any problems but all the flowers and shrubs were beautifully kept and the gardeners seemed to be constantly
busy looking after them.

The beach is just a two minute stroll from the hotel and while it is not ideal for swimming (theres some colourful coral which is great for
snorkelling but you have to be careful with your feet) there is a nice
sandy beach just a five minute walk further along the beach.

One of the reasons I will definitely return to this hotel is the well managed and friendly health club where I went everyday to use the gym and then have a sauna and relaxing massage. I made several friends among the staff there and they always made me feel so welcome. I also marvelled at the way they would chat to one guest one minute in one language and then to another in another. It was a great way to spend a
late afternoon after coming back from the beach.

The hotel limousine service is a little expensive but I went outside on the road and after five minutes managed to flag down a taxi van driver who took me to Marsa Alam for less than five dollars. The town is a great place to meet local people and go shopping. I must say I would never shop in a hotel!

• Travel date: Sat 22nd of November 2008

Hotels near Nada Resort

Stayed at Nada Resort? Share your insight.

Top traveller tips for Nada Resort

• Anna_Olsson by Anna_Olsson

"The food in the hotel was excellent and the sea had all what you need of excitement "

Nada Resort is also called