About Titanic Aqua Park Resort

• currency exchange
  • ironing service
  • massage
  • shops amenities
  • sun loungers beach chairs
  • german amenities
  • entertainment staff
  • water park
  • waterslide

Good

First and last time in Egypt

Reviewed Tue 29th of January 2013

"The Hotel was lovely and the staff were brilliant. Rooms very clean and spacious.The food was awefull! i'm not fussy but really it was such a let down. We all got Egypt tummy and had to go to the Pharmacy. The pools were FREEZING and the hotel was full of Russians who are quite frankly the rudest people on earth! The weather was stunning ! 27-28 degrees the whole 10 days."

• Travel date: Tue 29th of January 2013

Good Holiday

Reviewed Mon 7th of May 2012

"Stayed here August 25th to 9th September. Hurghada airport you get hassled with people with boards with your names on, whether or not they are your reps or not trying to get the visa money out of you.

Hotel 15 min drive no more.it's more 3/4 star not 5, as owner won't refurbish hotel.Staff are friendly once they realise your not russian or eastern european. foods ok but does get repeated 2nd week of holiday, and you have to push russians and germans to back of queue for food otherwise they will push in.

Rooms are big (1 x adult, 1 x child, partner had 1 adult plus 3 kids comfortable). if you not happy with room go to desk and will be moved. Aqua park good not enough rings or mats and russians, east europeans and Germans will jump queue to get rings, Stand up to them. They back down.

Lobby bar staff great be polite and if you take GBP's and tip they will serve you first even with a big queue. You get served in half pint glasses so take a plastic pint glass if you don't want to keep going back for drinks,(tip the bar staff and you'll be fine).

if you want a quiet pool area go to the right as you leave the lobby up by the clown shower i.e. couples. Go left or over the bridge for Kids familys and aqua park.

Watch out for the reps if they offer you 10 Egyptian pounds for 1 british pound don't take it stick with the Hotel rate. I.e Luxor trip, My partner and 3 kids £315 English, £3150 Egyptian, Hotel rate 9.65 Egyptian work out to £3039. Good trip but long and they will take to shops on trip and you get hassled constantly.

Big shopping centre 15min walk to the left as you walk out the hotel, not the bazarrar but past that. which has a McDonald's, supermarket and a good chinese take away forget the name. with a visit.

Taxis you have to haggle a price, I paid a £100e return to hurghada marina and the next night single from the mall to the hotel they wanted £60e, it's a 15min walk, so haggle paid £30 in end.

very enjoyable for me, quite happy to sunbathe and to hit the aqua park slides. If you want any info just contact me at [---]"

• Travel date: Wed 9th of November 2011

Great family holiday without spending a fortune.

Reviewed Tue 9th of November 2010

"Primasol Titanic Aqua Park Hotel provided one of the best holidays I have had with the family. The Aqua Park was terrific and kept the kids happy most of the day although I must admit I enjoyed it just as much (a big kid really). The variety of rides was excellent. The rest of the pools were not to busy with plenty of sun beds and a lot more relaxing for sunbathing under the clear blue sky.
The rooms were spacious and clean with fresh towels and water provided every day. The hotel staff were very pleasant and helpful (the odd tip was really appreciated) and ensured special attention. The pools and gardens were clean and well maintained. The food was buffet service and although there were dishes I was unsure of, there was a good selection which meant that even for my son (who is a fussy eater) there was always something he liked.
Most nights because of the kids we stayed around the hotel and enjoyed the entertainment provided by the animation team who worked during the day and presented shows late into the evening to keep everybody entertained having fun. Kids loved the cub dances.
We went on the all-day snorkelling trip, you go on a boat out to the coral reef and then snorkel in what I can only describe as a giant tropical fish tank Then a lunch provided by the crew and a visit to Paradise Island were you go ashore and relax on the beautiful beach and swimming in crystal clear water.
We were only there for a week and we all would have loved to stay longer and will definitely be going back in the near future.

• Travel date: Tue 9th of November 2010

Very Very Good Hotel

Reviewed Tue 10th of August 2010

"Just arrived back from, Primasol Titanic Aqua Park (not Titanic Spa Resort which is just up the road). This is a brilliant hotel cannot fault it. Can’t believe what some of the reviews said.

We usually stay a little further down the road at Dana Beach. But, wanted Titanic this year because of the water park for my 10 yr old. If I really wanted to find fault the only thing I could say the décor is a tiny bit dated !

However everything else is fantastic, the Hotel is spotless I have never stayed in such a clean hotel. We are quite seasoned travellers and do at least one 4/5 star all inclusive holiday a year. The staff can’t do enough for you and are polite and cheerful all the time nothing seems to much trouble for them.

The water slides are fantastic and lifeguards are on duty all the time at all the pools.

The food, as with most all inclusive’s gets a bit samey but you can always find something. The pool bar serves very good hotdogs and burgers at lunchtime right through to tea time, if you don’t want a sit down meal in the middle of the day.

The rooms are cleaned each day from top to bottom and fresh towels put out. Beach towels are provided by the hotel. Maybe idea not to add the weight of towels to your luggage as most people got charged excess weight charge on the way home !! (us included £72 for 6kg over!!!!!!!!!!! ) it seemed the done thing for all the airlines at Hurghada airport.

The excursions are the usual you would expect, the quad bike desert trip is good but very very hot and it is a very long day but we were glad we did it .The entertainment is ok but most people tended to sit in the lobby at night. There is mini disco each night early doors for up to 12 years old.

All in all I rate this hotel 10 out of 10. You will not be disappointed

• Travel date: Sat 31st of July 2010

Awesome

Reviewed Fri 15th of October 2010

"it was great i would definatly go there again
apart from the food they need to do somthing about that
the staff were very friendly and my mum and dad had an aniversary and they mae our hotel all pretty and it was well cute.
fit boys aswell lol xx"

• Travel date: Fri 9th of July 2010

Stinking, sinking,

Reviewed Mon 10th of May 2010

"This rubbish dump needs knocking down and putting to rest.
It was awful, very dirty right next to a tip, stinking place."

• Travel date: Sat 8th of May 2010

January 2010

Reviewed Tue 19th of January 2010

Highly recommennded = vast rooms, v comfortable, loads of coat hangers!Staff were extremely friendly and accommodating. Water park was enjoyed hugely by my 2 boys, aged 11 and 13. The only criticism I would make if I was being vwery picky is that the food is a bit repetitive. However, it was good and beautifully displayed"

• Travel date: Sun 17th of January 2010

Excellent

Reviewed Mon 10th of August 2009

"We have just returned from the Titanic Aqua Park. The hotel facilities are excellent, loads for teenagers to do. Rooms were OK, a bit basic (not 5 star!). The food was OK (again not 5 star, but OK). Lunch time snacks are good at the pool bar. Entertainment in the evening is OK, but not great, but I guess that's what you expect. A bit disappointed that two nights out of 7 you had to pay extra if you wanted the bar-b-q or the foam party. In fact lots of extras you pay for which should have been included ie Ice Cream for kids. Cocktails good and good value. Visit the 'Zoo' across the road at The Jasmine and give the keeper 10p and you can feed the monkeys! Overall we will go again, had a great time!"

• Travel date: Sun 9th of August 2009

LOVED IT

Reviewed Thu 11th of June 2009

"5 of us went to stay at this hotel and after being to sharm the previous yr my expectations had dropped, BUT once arriving to the titanic i totally changed my mind. the food was constant they had different themes like an arabic night a mexican night etc the staff do not stop working and are very helpful if they aint cleaning the floors there moppin if they aint mopping they are sweeping if they aint sweeping there polishing etc! VERY CLEAN! they dont hassle u for tips either unlike the hotel we stayed in in sharm, pools are lovely, slides are great and the grounds are immaculate. the beach wasnt great as it was a bit stoney but if u walk up further along the beach its nicer, the all inclusive on the beach was also really good, quad biking was brilliant we met the bedwins (total different way of life) the weather was HOT HOT HOT! the evenings were nice, the alchol isnt great but drinkable once u tip some of it out the glass, their measures are HUGE! this hotel is very poular with russians and eastern europeans not alot of english!
overall a really good relaxing week away! would def book up again in a few yrs maybe! "

• Travel date: Wed 10th of June 2009

Loved every minute of it!!!!!

Reviewed Mon 17th of December 2012

"My girlfriend and I arrived at the hotel in the late afternoon. On first impression the hotel from the outside looked a tad dated but we were not let down at the inside. We were taken to our room to drop off our bags and were delighted with the room let alone the view over the water park with the sand dunes and mountains in the backdrop.

The food is ok not anything to rave about but ok. But remember it is self service so be prepared to shoulder wrestle with extremely ignorant Germans and Russians. The staff are the nicest people I have ever met in any country and couldn’t do enough for you. if you are anything like us we quickly got to know the staff and we were even taken into Hurghada by one staff member who took us to the old town and showed us around, it was an amazing night so don’t be shy to head into town its a great experience.

If you are planning a day trip don’t use your local travel rep they are too expensive speak to Tito or Sing Sing in the lobby of the hotel they arranged amazing prices for us for amazing trips into the desert on quad bikes and snorkelling in the red sea. Your rep will warn you that they don’t have insurance but its rubbish it’s the rep trying to deter you going elsewhere.

The hotel has a large water park which I highly recommend loads of great rides and the pools are spotless. I was amazed at how well the grounds are kept absolutely pristine!! The hotel workers are cleaning the pools and surrounding areas from around 7 am to 9am.

If you travel by taxi into Hurghada remember to haggle with everyone as they will try and charge you 50 but pay no more than 25 and agree this before you jump into the taxi.

I have to say there is loads more to say about the holiday but I don’t think I would be able to cram it all in!

We will definitely be planning on going back to Hurghada in the near future"

• Travel date: Wed 10th of June 2009

best holiday I have been yet!!

Reviewed Wed 10th of June 2009

The food is ok not anything to rave about but ok. Remember it is a self service buffet so be prepared to shoulder wrestle with extremely ignorant Germans and Russians. The staff are the nicest people I have ever met in any country and couldn’t do enough for you. if you are anything like us we quickly got to know the staff and we were even taken into Hurghada by one staff member who took us to the old town and showed us around, it was an amazing night so don’t be shy to head into town its a great experience.

We will definitely be planning on going back to Hurghada in the near future.

Oh and remember to tip the cleaners when they clean your room this means your room will be cleaned regularly and your water will be topped up in the fridge everyday.

• Travel date: Tue 9th of June 2009

Was ok, not recommended.

Reviewed Wed 28th of November 2012

"My partner and I were due to go to Mexico on 8th May but it was cancelled due to the flu outbreak. We therefore booked a last minute deal to Egypt, us both having been there 3 times before (Sharm, Sharm and Dahab).

Our last trip to Dahab was fantastic so we knew we had sun sea and the gorgeous coral reef in store.

When we arrived, the hotel was shaped like a boat in a grey/white/blue colour and was in need of some serious updating.

We were shocked to see it wasn't located on the beach, as we'd read reviews saying the beach was located just outside. Turns out we were reading reviews on the TITANIC SPA AND RESORT (don't be fooled!!!!).

Good points:-

- The hotel had good reception staff. Sim Sim and Amr are good fun (excursion guys) and the hotel had a 'titanic ship' feel to it on the inside.

- The room was very spacious, clean and modern. Each room has a safety deposit box at NO charge which you enter in your own code. Very safe and we used it the whole 2 weeks we were there. Some hotels charge a fortune for these boxes.

- The pools were really good, especially the areas for children as it was away from the adults.

- AQUA PARK WAS GOOD!!! River rafting also. I recommend the Tsunami. Was good fun and keeps children and adults like us entertained.

- Popcorn/candyfloos machine (ok you had to pay 10LE for this, but was good!!!)

Bad points.... (i'll try not to focus on these TOO much).

- The food was ok, i've had worse at AI hotels. It did get quite repetative and it seems as though things were used from lunch for dinner. Nonetheless, eadible.

- Washing the poolside which was VERY slippery. We didn't see anyone slip but i really didn't like walking over it as it was so dangerous. They did this every day during 9-11.a.m. which i thought was dangerous as many people are finishing breakfast and heading outside.

- The hotel provided a free shuttle bus to go to it's sister hotel, Ali Baba's, beach. The beach was awful. The staff also really hassled you. I having dark hair and blue eyes and my partner having long blonde hair and brown eyes, they wouldn't leave us alone!!!!!!

- The beach at Ali Baba was rubbish. Compared with Dahab coral reef, this was destroyed by Russians and ignorant people standing on and not giving any care to the reef. It felt like a spannish beach front. As a keen diver and snorkeller, the reef was VERY disappointing.

To sum the holiday up - we made it as good as we could. We stayed around the pool more because the beach was very poor. I think Hurghada in general is too tourist and commercial now compared to some parts of Egypt so i'd avoid it really. The town was very busy and one stall man told us to [--] OFF because we wouldn't buy a bracelet from his store.

Ministry of Sound is good to see as is some of the beach bars in Hurghada, but do this in the evening and be careful of mosquito bites.

Overall we wouldn't recommend the hotel or the area, but if you did fancy Hurghada, than check out some of the other hotels nearby and just pay to use Titanic's aquapark.

Egypt is much better than this - so don't be off put by this review. We intend on visiting again, but not Hurghada."

• Travel date: Fri 5th of June 2009

Hotels near Titanic Aqua Park Resort

Top traveller tips for Titanic Aqua Park Resort

• The Grant Family by The Grant Family

"Prefered Sharm, but easier for excursions being on the mainland "

• The Grant Family by The Grant Family

"The aqua park is excellent for chilldren "

• goldmember3007 by goldmember3007

"Hurghada is simply amazing "

• Miss Fada by Miss Fada

"quad biking was wicked "

• RodMac's by RodMac's

"Not as good as Sharm, but worth visiting "

• RodMac's by RodMac's

"Hard Rock Cafe! Brilliant value, meal for 4 with drinks £40 "

• tttl by tttl

"cool warm and welcoming x "

• Happy Andy by Happy Andy

"Truly great holiday. Thanks to everyone "

• Dawn C by Dawn C

"make sure you disinfect your hands after handling money. Take mosquito repellent with you. "

Titanic Aqua Park Resort is also called