The Three Corners Sunny Beach Resort

Km 12, Hurghada El Gouna Rd El Ahyaa Area, Hurghada Egypt

Good

Would not recommend this hotel, dive center however was great.

"Actually, I would not recommend this hotel to anyone. The food is poor, at best not to mention the local drinks. Beer and soft drinks are the only drinks we could drink that were "included". There is no variation to the foodeven though they claim to have a different buffet every night, it is all the same. The facilities are quite good, nice beach we were lucky and got a clean room with hot water- everyone we met there did not.... I am not sure the pool is really heated as they claim, it was as cold as the sea at this time of year. The location is horrible, there is nothing to do in the surroundings and you cannot even take a walk because the only thing around there is the main road one one and and the sea on the other. Staff refuses to call you a regular taxi, which is around 20 LE to Sakkala, you need to use their taxi service which is 80 LE.

I think you can find a much better hotel at the same price range closer to, well, something. If I go back I would stay in El Gouna instead, and I will never pick "Three corners" again.

However, we did go diving with the Orca dive center which is located at the hotel by the beach. This, I can truly recommend. Great staff, had very good days with them on the boat. Good organization and we rented great equipment there."

• Travel date: Mon 3rd of January 2011

A REAL HOLIDAY!

"Dear readers,

i warmly recommand the Three Conners Sunny Beach Resort.! Every day I miss this wonderful sunny and happy place! A real big area with everything you need for a perfect holiday. Food, drink and activities all the time. All personal was very kind. Especially thanks to the guys from Peanuts Bar and Delfien, Annelies, Haja and Lelo from the Animation Team plus Luda (?) from the Trixie kids club. Also the chefs making the wonderful omelets and crepes in the morning with a smile :) The pools were great and warm. The own beach clean and quiet if you don't want to hear the music. The only thing what I did not like were the sellers of massage, pedicure, henna tattoo's etc. Also the small buotiques were expensive and you had to burgan for half a hour (normal in Egypt) The rooms were clean and good and a lots of space. Beautiful flowers and trees. Also the italian restaurant nice. Please take with you mousquito spray! I give this hotel resort a 9+!

regards from Finland"

• Travel date: Tue 21st of December 2010

wonderful holiday

"beautifully located hotel, warm water in the pool, variety of food, it was really great. Evening animation was a little boring. kids club really cool, where they can spend time"

• Travel date: Tue 7th of December 2010

super

Good

"I was on vacation in The Three Corners Sunny Beach Resort Hotel from 17.09.-01.10.2010 Im very satisfed and would recommend it to others. Impressed upon me a group of entertainers espesially Lelo and Haja. Great professionalism and positive energy. Thanks to them my holiday was very enjoyable. Tomas"

• Travel date: Sun 10th of October 2010

Excellent Relaxed Holiday

Good

"The Three Corners Sunny Beach Resort is an excellent place to relax or to sport. During the day, the excellent animation team entertains you and invites you to play some waterpolo, beachvolley, ...
The food in the big restaurant is maybe not that good, but visit the Dolce Vita restaurant, for a price of 2-3 euros you can eat delicious pizzas!
The hotel has many workers, like security, bartenders, roomcleaners,... and all these people do a great job, whenever they can help you, they do it!
Okay, maybe the flies were a bit annoying, but it's still Africa, I thought it would be much worse with all kinds of little animals, but we haven't seen any musquito!

Snorkling and diving is also an experience you can't refuse!

Conclusion; a fine hotel with an excellent service, bit far from the piramides and ancient culture of Egypt, but Hurghada City is also worth visiting!"

• Travel date: Fri 10th of September 2010

A hotel where we certainly go back to!!!!!

"Just been back from this hotel.We"ve been there for 13 days. Although the hotel is not ready yet, it didn t bother us or the other guests. There were a lot of Dutch and Belgian guests,which made it very cozy.We have been to many hotels,but the food in this hotel was superb,every day something different. The staff was VERY friendly, nothing was too much.When you had a complain, it was solved within a few hours. What is very important in this hotel is that dayly Delphine (pr) came by to ask if anything was wrong or if we were satisfied. So I can't understand why there are so many complaints. Sure some things were not right, but it is a new hotel and it can't be perfect. But they are willing to do something about that complaints.Normally you don't see "the big boss", but he was mostly there to welcome the guests.I would certainly recommend this hotel and we are certainly going back there."

• Travel date: Sat 3rd of April 2010

Our worst experience in Egypt

"I can only agree with the negative comments mentioned by the other posters. Mediocre food and very poor hygiene. We have eaten only once at the restaurant by the sea because of the hundreds of flies. Yuck! I, too, have been 'blessed' with Pharaoh's Revenge. Fortunately the Antinal capsules did a good job and the sickness didn't last too long. This was my 10th trip to Egypt and the first time that I've been sick.
Same remark also about the state of the buildings/rooms: the bad mattress on the bed, the noisy A/C, the lack of hot water in the bathroom in the morning, etc.
On a positive note, the staff were very friendly and would do everything to make you feel happy. The resort is airy, the sunbeds are good and not placed one on top of the other (if you know what I mean) and once the flowers and palm trees will have grown it will be absolutely beautiful. Some patience required!"

• Travel date: Sun 21st of March 2010

Sunny Beach Resort has pools to suit everyone!

"We like The Three Corners hotel chain so decided to stay a few nights at the Sunny Beach Resort on our way to El Gouna.

It was quiet as it had only opened but we really enjoyed our stay and will definitely go back the next time we are in Egypt. and are very sure it will quickly become very popular for all age groups.

It is "U" shape and boasts a large quiet pool, an olympic size swimming pool and a lovely water park area for children. The main restaurant is very bright with lots of natural light, and overlooks the gardens/ pools right down to the sea. The restaurant near the beach is a wonderful setting.

Our double bedrrom was spacious and would also be great for families as a dividing wall made an ideal separate area with two single beds for children.

The staff were friendly and helpful, the food was excellent, it is a beautiful hotel."

• Travel date: Sat 27th of February 2010

Hotels near The Three Corners Sunny Beach Resort

Stayed at The Three Corners Sunny Beach Resort? Share your insight.

The Three Corners Sunny Beach Resort is also called