Premier Romance Boutique Hotel and Spa

Piece 33, Sahl Hasheesh Old Town, Hurghada 84511 Egypt

Good

Horrible staffs with extremely barbarian services, it showed "utter contempt" for travellers.

"First of all, WORST hotel I've ever experienced and nightmare!!

Very low efficiency with check in & out (took around 1 Hour each!!). Concierge Muhammad and Frond desk Manager Hassan are rude and time wasters!!!

Especially Concierge Muhammad booked wrong glass boat and gave wrong time table of it, also trying to buy time purposely by asking for money for Taxi which prepaid, almost missed Taxi time to Luxor( Highway close at 6PM for tourists, driver has to drive 60KM in 20 mins).
He used Egyptian SWEAR WORD in the front of our face only because we gave him 10 pounds in coins!!! What a shock!!! VERY RUDE, VERY COARSE, VERY UNEDUCATED, VERY ILLITERATED, UNSCHOOLED, UNTAUGHTED, IGNORANT, UNQUALIFIED!!!!!

tiny Gym closed at 5PM. Food is fine. Lower ground buffet staffs are OK. Sluggish room services!! Automatic Front door & lifts are NOT in use!!!!! RIDICULOUS!!! Some parts of hotel is under construction, very noisy daytime!!!

IT WOULD BE GOOD FOR TRAVELLERS IF THIS BOUTIQUE HOTEL CHANGES ITS MANAGEMENT TEAM!!!!!"

• Travel date: Fri 14th of January 2011

Peace on the beach

Good

"Great hotel for a relaxing getaway from the British winter, guaranteed sunshine, stylish rooms with lovely decor and modern design touches all around the hotel. Right on the beach and in the middle of developing Sahl Hasheesh, aiming to be a boutique hotel in the future which they will manage easily if they switch the music to some chill out sounds, upgrade the food and ensure the spa adopts more western style standards,

Lovely mix of nationalities, Germans, Brits, Italians, Russians, French gave it a cosmopolitan feel. The pool wasnt great ( up on the roof, windblown, small and freezing cold, overlooked by all the local builders - put up a screen!) so i spent most of the day on the beach near the lovely Italians!

Only downside is that despite this being a 5 star hotel, the male staff constantly hassle the female guests and ask lots of personal questions. I got phone calls in my room all evening, constant knocks on the door so i pretended I was married and that worked! The hotel needs to invest in some training for its staff to offer discreet service, not hassle and lack of respect - very basic but essential if this hotel is to avoid appearing downmarket.
Overall though a lovely place to stay and I would recommend it if you are after a relaxing beach break!
Alison."

• Travel date: Thu 13th of January 2011

Nice place

"I have spent three nightd there and it was a perfect relaxation time. everything is clean and perfect.

staff are friendly, rooms are spacious and clean, food is delicious.

very elegant and luxurious hotel"

• Travel date: Sun 2nd of January 2011

Idyllic small boutique hotel

"This hotel is only a couple of months old...the decor is lovely and the rooms are amazing, I could actually sit in my bath and see the Red Sea! The pool area is small but with a jacuzzi and sauna next to it and pool bar. The hotel is on its own area of lovely sand beach with comforable sunbeds and a towel man who also brings drinks to you on the beach. There is a promenade either side of the front of the hotel to walk along what will be shops and bars and other hotels. The reosrt is Sahl Haseesh, about 20 minutes form busy Hurghada centre. Great for couples..and very romantic."

• Travel date: Wed 22nd of December 2010

Cozy hotel

"Hello everybody! I stayed in this hotel in December 2010. I can say the following words:
Check-in: we were placed in room on first floor, but I was not agree that the room was Deluxe Sea view as I expected, so after we were replaced on second floor with Front Sea view. It was really Deluxe sea view.
Staff: all people are very nice, kind, with smile on face, they are always ready to help you, never let you be sad. Thanks for all waiters, you are really high-qualified, professional, thanks to Omar on beach for his service, he always was next to take an order, thanks to Naim for taste cocktails and smile, thanks to housekeppers, you are really made me glad when giving me fresh flowers in the room and chockolate ;). The room were made up 2 times per day, it is very nice. Thanks to Maria Guest Relations, she is very nice girl and i wish her a good promotion. She was always ready to solve problems. Big thanks for Mahamoud for delicious courses, they were like artworks everyday. Sorry, if i forgot to mention somebody, but i like you all.
Hotel: the hotel is very beautiful and modern. When you are first time in there you think that you are in the palace, there are much glitter, there is an amazing chandelier. Rooms are cozy, light. It is a good idea to make sea view in bathroom :D
Pool: pool on the roof, but nobody is there. Why? Because there are super sand beach and warm sea! In the pool are you will find sauna, hot whirpool, littly gym to burn down calories after taste breakfast or lunch. For you there is guy who will help you and show you all there. Thanks for pool guys ;).
Sea: it is just perfect! Huge beach beds, there are always clean towels, beach boy brings cold wet towels, so you will not be never killed by hot sun :)
Food: in the hotel there are many restaurants you can visit: italian, chineese, armonia, sea food, indian, You can find many kind of courses capable to satisfy any squeamish person. Only one minus, the list of courses is not changed very often, it will be better if menu will be a little bit extended ;) Last week, there were not so many people in the hotel, so breakfast was in main restaurant, lanch and dinner in "a la carte" restaurants.
Check-out: receptionist will wake-up you in time to be ready to leave the hotel in morning if necessary. They give you packed lunch :) but there is no any spoon or knife to eat yoghurt or butter :) hey!
Really one thing I was getting irritated it is sellers of egyptian aromas. Their shop is close to exit, so it was not possible to go into or out from the hotel without passing their shop, they tried to stop you, to speak with you, to invite in their shop too obtrusivly. They are nice guys, but they do just their business...Sellers from other shops were quiet.
Spa: i did not try, but as i know many people who tried it were really satisfied and repeated procedures several times during the vacation. So, try it if you are there.
Internet: there is free wi-fi in the lobby, lounge bar. But There is no internet in the rooms, and they don't sell access to have internet in the room.Why? It is good to sell an Internet access for money for 1h or 24h.Just add more wifi access points to spread it full hotel area, even on the beach. It will be nice. Last 3 days of my vacation wi-fi worked very slowly.
I am really very satisfied by this hotel, the quality of service and i think it is a good place to spend time with your love, or just have relax from big city noise. It is not for people who likes animation, with noisy children, people who likes drinking too much. Now it is All Inclusive, but very soon it will become BB or HB. I am not sure that it is good for hotel advancement now when it is far away from downtown and near by hand only buildings. But in any case after that hotel will work only for european people generally.Russofobes, welcome!
I wish this hotel prosperity and many clients from different countries.
Cheer up!
From Russia, with love <3"

• Travel date: Fri 17th of December 2010

Superb hotel in a superb place

"we can only say that this hotel is super, everthing is in order and just as you expect.
Professional staff, very nice and warm welcome by the reception manager...guest relations girl is always around to get our comments and you can feel that managment are cosidering our comments.

Rooms are very nice, clean and have a very nice sea view..reception staff friendly and effecient.

restaurants are good but food variety and service needs another look in order to be matching with the rest of hotel standards... but it is just teething problems.

we would definately come back and recommend to our friends"

• Travel date: Fri 19th of November 2010

Nice Holiday for special occasion

"We are very happy about our vacation in premier romance, service is deluxe , espcially the cleanlines of all areas, the beach was very nice and staff were friendly to us, reception staff were helpful and understanding, service in bar is very efficient..guest relations lady maria is always there for us."

• Travel date: Wed 17th of November 2010

Beautiful brand new hotel that has not yet been spoiled ....

"We have just spent a lovely week at the Premier Romance Hotel. All I can say is that the location is beautiful - right on the beach with lovely very comfortable sunbeds and beautiful swimming conditions, which is quite unique for this particular part of the beach, as we found out on our long walks. You get completely spoiled by Ibrahim, the beach man, who even brings out cold towels in the afternoon to cool you down - very nice indeed. He reserves your sunbeds everyday, but I'm sure this is only done if you tip him - which we did every day - 10 Egyptian pounds.

The most appealing thing for us is that there were only 7 rooms out of 81 which were filled so service was excellent, generally.

The room we stayed in was beautiful, but there were a few teething problems - they forgot to replenish soap, as well as the tea and powder milk sometimes The room was nice and big and there is a beautiful sea view from the bathroom which has a wall of glass looking on to the room, but don't worry there is a screen that can be pulled down if you prefer to use the facilities of the bathroom privately.

The food was excellent for breakfast, there was nothing else that you could want for. As there were so few people, there was no buffet in the evening but you could choose a la carte from the Chinese and Italian menues. The food was very good, but after a week, it definitely became monotonous. It would have been nice to taste some Egyptian food, but unfortunately there was none available.

The staff are generally very helpful, although the Russian receptionist could improve her manners and client orientation skills. They did make a mistake on our bill, which was never apologised for, which I found strange for a 5 star hotel.

All in all, I would really recommend it, but who knows what it will be like when it does get full as both hotels in the vicinity are full or Russians and judging by the fact that they have a Russian receptionist and the lady who runs the spa is also Russian, I am assuming they will be lobbying this hotel for Russians, which in our opinion would really spoil it as they do seem to have a different method of dealing with staff and other people generally, which I find very rude.

All in all a great great relaxing week and we would highly recommend it to couples, without children, who are looking for a very quiet break with no organised fun and animation."

• Travel date: Tue 12th of October 2010

WoW

"PERFECT hotel. First time we stayed at a boutique hotel it was awesome and cannot wait to return. All rooms have sea view, and if you can believe it even sea view from your bathroom and even while soaking in the tub!! The beach is perfect, water is perfect for swimming, the hotel staff perfect, food perfect, rooms perfect, spa perfect. I know this is alot of perfect here but it really is the only way to describe such a hotel. It is elegant and cozy. I have never written a review before because no other hotel has made this impact on me. This is one hotel you must experience."

• Travel date: Fri 1st of October 2010

the best hotel my friend and my self have ever stayed in

"Myself and my friend have just returned from this hotel on after spending 2 weeks of being waited on hand and foot the hotel decor and rooms are beautiful the staff could not do enough for us the service manager MR Taher Mohammed was extremely helpful always available to help us the waiters and the beach boys waited on us hand and foot towels put on our sunbeds every day ice cold flannels to cool us down even cleaned our spectacles if required there was a good selection of food the chef who I'm sorry i cant remember his name always had my eggs ready for me just how i liked them every morning we hire a buggy to go out for 4hrs and Mr Taher made sure we had a packed lunch and drink to take with us I cannot compliment the staff or hotel enough myself and my friend Diana will be returning before the end of this year so Mr Taher Mohammed see you later Alligator {our running joke} see you all soon Margaret smith "

• Travel date: Wed 25th of June 2014

FANTASTIC HOTEL

"We were a group of 8 and were in this hotel from 26/11/12 for one week. It is a beautiful hotel with good decoration. The location is quite and good. The beach is very clean and good - no big waves and water very clean. We had a sea view room which was good. The rooms are big and very clean. We had toiletaries of Elmeis, shower very good, water very hot. They clean the room everyday and leave the shampoo, showergel, body lotion everyday. In the room there is a small fridge and a kettle - they supply coffee, sugar, teabags, milk and water bottles everyday. The buffet restaurant is very good, clean and lots of varities. Lots of fruits. The only drawback was the toaster which was not fast enouogh for 72 rooms. Also during our stay we never saw cornflakes which we told the General Manger who was very good and told us that he make sure it is there next time. The lounge bar was good and we had Mohammed who looked after us and was good. The service outside was a bit slow but will improve with the time as it is a new hotel. We can't complain about anything. Everything was good and all the staff very helpful.

Rajni and Lata Patel and Friends"

• Travel date: Fri 7th of December 2012

Hotels near Premier Romance Boutique Hotel and Spa

Stayed at Premier Romance Boutique Hotel and Spa? Share your insight.

Top traveller tips for Premier Romance Boutique Hotel and Spa

• Margaret S by Margaret S

"please try to dress appropiatly for evening meals didnt like to see some guests still in there day and beach wear at evening meals "

Premier Romance Boutique Hotel and Spa is also called