We have recently updated our Privacy Policy. Click here to learn more

Beirut Hotel

Cournesh Road, Hurghada Egypt

Good

We were worried about our holidays at th...

Good

"We were worried about our holidays at this hotel because had read a lot of bad reviews about it. But we were surprised - this hotel is really fine and lovely.
Pluses - No problem with hot water, no bad smell outside. There was enough space in the rooms ( for 4 people), they are cleaned every day. The staff is nice and the cleaners leave all kinds of towel creatures in your room! Well, they love tips, but I don't think it's bad. The cleaners are hard working staff - from the early morning. My husband had a massage and he liked it. Our room was next to the sea - it was really enjoyable. The pools are clean but hasn't enough sunbeds . The beach area is fine and clean and has enough sunbeds although many are old, need painting and seem not to be repaired. There is a free bus to go to Sakala twice a day.
The food was the same every day, fish and chicken . Chicken was disgusting- only bones, fish was fried with eyes. We really dislike it. But salad, dessert, juice were really tasty.
Stuff is always speaking Russian though they know some more languages. It wasn't very pleasant to repeat hundreds times a day that we aren't Russians.
The manager hates the cats and sometimes he tells to poison these cats which live in the hotel area. It's very cruel and when children see dead cats around, they cry. In my opinion, some world wide organizations fighting for animals' rights should pay attention to it.
One thing more I didn't like - there are a lot of drunk Russians. Well, but it isn't the problem of this hotel . It's a problem of Russia.
I think I will return to this hotel.

• Travel date: Fri 25th of April 2008

If you are looking for a relaxing holida...

"If you are looking for a relaxing holiday with a very welcoming staff, this hotel is for you. I was there four times for 1 or 2 weeks and never got bored.

The staff at the hotel is nice and the cleaners will leave all kinds of towel creatures in your room! They really appreciated the small tips and didn't seem like they’re doing things for tips, though in all fairness and were just pleasant regardless.

The animation team is entertaining. I also had an every day massage and would highly recommend it, Ali and his team are such nice persons and their work is wonderful.

The staff in the terrace bar was great and very friendly. Just like everyone in Egypt.
I would definitely return - a big thumbs up.

• Travel date: Fri 15th of December 2006

Hotels near Beirut Hotel

Stayed at Beirut Hotel? Share your insight.

Beirut Hotel is also called