4S Hotel

Mashraba, Behind CIB Bank, Dahab 00101 Egypt

Good

EXCELLENT STAFF AND GREAT HOTEL!

"We stayed at the 4S Hotel for 5 nights in Oct and after a few sub-par hotel stays along the way in Egypt, we were so relieved to have final found a hotel like 4S. It just opened in May 2010, but it runs as if it's been open for years. The owner has close to 20 yers in the hotel management business and he personally took the time on at least 3 occasions to approach us and make sure everything was okay and asked if we had any suggestions to make his place better. That dedication trickles right down to his staff as they are the most accommodating bunch of people we have seen in a long time....and not one of them every expects a tip. They are there to make your stay the best it can be and do everything with a smile. The hotel has a crystal clear pool that is kept at a rereshing temperature. They also have a pool side bar(non-alcoholic) but they encouraged us to bring in our own beer which we did to have a few beer around the pool. Along with the pool bar is a poolside kitchen which makes some of the best food we had during our travels. and the best part is the pirces....the owner explained to us that he knows he could charge more for the food but as long as he makes enough to pay for the chef he's happy. I don't think anything on the menu was above $5 or 6$ CDN. A margarita pizza was $4. A cheeseburger and fries was $3. The rooms all have air conditioning....satellite TV. hair dryers in the bathroom. the room we stayed in was a 2 bed kitchenette. And again, for what we were paying for in Dahab in other hotels, we got twice the service and ammenities for basically the same price at the 4S. They also have 3 mountain bikes that are available for free for the guests to use to ride around or go into town which is about a 2 minute bike ride away. Overall we couldn't be happier with our stay. Thanks again!"

• Travel date: Mon 25th of October 2010

3 Cheers for the 4S

"We stayed at the 4S hotel for 5 nights in October 2010. There were four of us, and we stayed in the Superior Suite, which has 2 big beds, a kitchen suite with full-sized fridge, nice sized bathroom, couches, etc. The room was giant, clean, and new (the hotel is only a few months old). We spent a lot of time at the pool, which is extremely clean, and saltwater (a nice bonus). The hotel is very quiet and peaceful, it is a little out of the way, but really only about a 7 minute walk to downtown (market, liquor store, etc) and about a 15 minute walk to the lagoon for swimming. The hotel also rents bikes which makes everything that much closer. Being outside of the main area of Dahab was actually quite nice... quieter, and not so much hassle.

The staff are really what make the 4S the amazing hotel it is. They are always smiling, and happy to help the instant you need it. The breakfast area on the roof is beautiful, including a view of the lagoon and all of the kite surfers/windsurfers there.

The owner and the staff were so accomodating, they had no problem arranging a car and allowing a late checkout when we had a late flight from Sharm.

Overall, after staying in numerous hotels in Egypt, including others in Dahab, the four of us agree the 4S hotel is the best, and we would recommend it to everyone."

• Travel date: Sun 24th of October 2010

very promissing newcomer

"Our stay at the 4S hotel was perfect, great service, big and very nice room, very clean!!

Why say more if this all this above says it all!

Hope to be back in the future!!!"

• Travel date: Mon 18th of October 2010

Many thanks for my perfect holiday!!!

"First of all i would like to say thanks to the managment and all the staff in this hotel for my wonderful holiday!!! The hotel is really amazing! The atmosphere there is very quiet and relaxing, i felt myself like at home. The service are perfect, staff is very friendly and polite, rooms are spasious and always cleaned good. Absolutely i will come back and will recommend this hotel for all of my friends!"

• Travel date: Mon 18th of October 2010

This is the best hotel we've ever stayed at

"From the moment you arrive at the front door till you leave you are called by your name from all the staff ,
everthing is amazing.. nothing to write more than written there

BR
Cao"

• Travel date: Thu 21st of October 2010

really, really nice quiet and one of the best hotel in Dahab

"I like this nice hotel with very polite and skilled staff. I always stay there when I come to Dahab because his hotel meets all my requirements as a frequent traveller-quiet, clean, big rooms with a kitchen and budget rates...
The hotel is not located at a beach but just in old town and in evening time you can easy step out and reach interesting places in Dahab in a minute...
And what is very important that I always feel good atmosphere staying there and I agree with a logo of this hotel that says: you are out of home but really feel like at home..."

• Travel date: Sun 3rd of October 2010

Stay here, You won't be disappointed

"4S is a very special place indeed. Brand new, amazing attention to detail, 5 star service, I would be gobsmacked if you didn’t have a great holiday here. The rooms are plush and seriously well thought out. The staff are perfect, there when you need them but not in your face. And Sameh (the owner) is a great guy with an infectious personality who is extremely welcoming and interesting to talk to – visit him in his office for a cup of tea and an eye opening chat. The hotel is situated a little out of the way (5 mins from the main area of Dahab) but that’s more than made up for by the rest of the package and the panoramic views taking in the desert and the red sea on the other side. I couldn’t recommend this place more. Ten out of ten."

• Travel date: Mon 20th of September 2010

complete luxury at a great price

"4S in Dahab exceeded our expectations on all fronts. The apartment was just what we needed - 5 star luxury, super-spacious and plenty room to relax with all the facilities of a hotel.The sofa's are a perfect touch, and the suite was serviced every day by the lovely housekeepers.

The gorgeous swimming pool gives the feeling you're in your own private villa, and is especially beautiful at night when lit up.
In Dahab the local restaurants were laid back and relaxed, and the local people are friendly , kind and helpful.

The staff at 4S went the extra mile to make everything easy for us, organising snorkelling trips and a day in the desert which were both amazing experiences. Very well organised with lovely guides.

The weather was fantastic and this short break definitely lived up to my expectations.

All in all I can't think of a better place to stay in Dahab - complete luxury at a great price. Thanks 4S!"

• Travel date: Tue 28th of September 2010

I was really Impressed

"My girl friend booked this hotel for us via a dutch tour operator as she lives in Holland and we traveled together from Amsterdam. I have to say the staff were very friendly and the rooms were very clean. I asked the reception for the pass word in order to internet on my lap top in the room and was happy to hear that it is a free service. Its not our first time in Dahab as my girlfriend loves diving here while I windsurf. The center is around 300 meter away. As this is our 4th time in Egypt, the beds had the best Matress. If you like cooking your own food then you will enjoy having the kitchen in the room, we didnt use it as we were on holiday and enjoyed eating in Dahab. I know i am comming here again"

• Travel date: Fri 17th of September 2010

European Style, Bedouin Hospitality

"Having lived and travelled in Egypt for quite a time, the 4S hotel has come as a very welcome surprise to me. It is situated about 7 mins walk from the centre of Dahab, just far enough out to be quiet, but close enough to be in the thick of it in a few minutes. What struck me about the4S was the quality and cleanliness of it's rooms. The fittings are of European standard and each room boasts a flat screen, a kitchenette and the hotel is covered by wifi. The hotel also has the cleanest pool I have seen in Egypt and the staff could not be more helpful. Having stayed for a long weekend at the 4S I had no questions that it was the place to stay when returning to Dahab with a group of people. Well done 4S and keep it up!"

• Travel date: Thu 16th of September 2010

Hotels near 4S Hotel

Stayed at 4S Hotel? Share your insight.