Egyptian Night Hotel

13 Merit Pasha St. Tahrir Sq., Cairo 11511 Egypt

Good

Friendly Staff, Great Location, Value for Money!

Good

"We stayed at Egyptian Nights Hotel for 2 days. Best thing about this hotel is its friendly staff. They helped us organize not only the two days in Cairo but the whole week in Egypt (purchased train tickets, arranged guided day trips, gave us shopping advice)!
What is more the hotel is conveniently located downtown just across the street were the Egyptian Museum is located, close to a metro station, the Nile, stores and restaurants.
Rooms were fine, and the atmosphere cozy. Internet was free and coffee or tea always available! Great value for money!"

• Travel date: Fri 9th of April 2010

The friendliest place we've ever stayed!

"My friend and I spent 5 days in Egypt, we stayed at the Egyptian Night. I can say it is the best place ever, low prices, excellent location (across from the Egyptian museum) breakfast and the best staff ever!! They can fix a great tour for you during your stay! And you can even get a massage (a good one) We really enjoy our time there!! ...and miss you!!"

• Travel date: Sat 20th of March 2010

this hotel was the next best thing to home asolutely lovely and welcoming

"this place was lovely and the staff were fantastic it really felt like you were coming home so relaxed and friendly. the rooms were perfect and communial areas were great. the food was lovely and everyone made you feel special and welcome but without being to overpowering. i really want to go back to egypt and i will definately be staying here when i come next time it was perfect. ( thank you for a great time with love from nadene and helen x)"

• Travel date: Wed 10th of March 2010

da family

"Well, it was easy to get here and hard to say farewell. The location is perfect, near to the Cairo Museum and the metro station. The most excellent was the staff, they treated me like a family member. and helped a lot organise my journey."

• Travel date: Thu 4th of March 2010

Great place to visit!

"I had a great time at Egyptian Nights! The staff was amazing and the food they provided was great also... I took a trip to the pyramids and a few more places they suggested... It was something I will remember always!!!!"

• Travel date: Fri 19th of February 2010

Nice and clean

"Very nice place, new and clean. Good services and very good location (Egyptian Museum across the street) for reasonable prices. Access to the computer with internet connection for free. Friendly staff and very good morning coffee :-))"

• Travel date: Mon 15th of February 2010

They can arrange for you everything what you need

"Very nice place to spend there a few days. Rooms and bathrooms very clean and newly decorated. Amazing comfortable beds. Big lobby to seatting and talking, drinking and smoke. Staff speak english, helpfull, nice, funny and handsome ;) In hotel u can arrange car to go everywhere. Prices normal but always u can ask about discount ;) Possible to give clothes to loundry. Possible to use kitchen.
H. makes the best coffe with milk and suger :)) Of course when I back to Cairo, I will back to Egyptian Night. Fore sure :)"

• Travel date: Sun 14th of February 2010

Hotels near Egyptian Night Hotel

Stayed at Egyptian Night Hotel? Share your insight.