Rhapsody of the Seas

Enjoy the Rhapsody of the Seas as you take on the magnificent ocean views, while relaxing in one of the eight bar lounges or take a plunge in one of the two swimming pools.

Key details

4.5
Very good
( 1 review)
Good

As this was our first cruise we upgraded...

Reviewed Tue 15th of May 2007

"As this was our first cruise we upgraded to a Junior Suite. It was worth every penny as we had priority check in at the cruise terminal. It took about 5 minutes from start to finish with no queues to join.

Once on board we were looked after as if we were royalty. Our suite attendant and our waiter could not do enough for us. Food was good and so was the entertainment. Rhapsody is kept spotlessly clean by all of the staff.

We used pre-booked excursions for our shore visits to Ocho Rios, Grand Cayman and Cozumel. Snorkelling with stingrays in GC is a must do.

We pre paid our tips and you have to get into the American way accept that tipping is a way of life over there. I know some Brits object to tipping but the staff rely on good tips to make up their wages so don't be mean.

All in all I did not consider the whole experience too expensive especially with the US/UK exchange rate as good as it is at the moment.

Based on my experience I would recommend RCI and Rhapsody of the Seas anytime.

The only downside is the long flight to Houston and back. We flew via Gatwick and so had to endure the Gatwick queues at both ends of our holiday."

• Travel date: Tue 15th of May 2007

Other Royal Caribbean Cruises ships

Stayed on Rhapsody of the Seas ? Share your insight.