Mariner of the Seas

With everything from a rock-climbing wall to an ice-skating rink, Mariner of the Seas is a member of Royal Caribbean International's innovative Voyager Family of ships. The ship comfortably carries 3,114 passengers, and offers more facilities and entertainment choices than many small cities.

Key details

• Cabins 1557
  • Crew 1185
  • Passengers 3114
  • Decks 15
  • Launch Year 2003
  • Registry Bahamas

Good

Loved everything about the cruise. Had...

"Loved everything about the cruise.

Had my two teenage lads with me and my husband and can honestly say they enjoyed it too... there is an abundance of things to do onboard and even the excursions were good.

Totally recommend the jet skis at labidee. My lads were thrilled and never stopped talking about how good they were.

Restaurants onboard have something for everyone and if you don’t like doing the formal nights, then there are plenty of other restaurants to choose from but I loved all that it makes the cruise.

The ice skating show is not to be missed. I dragged my husband and boys to watch and they agreed it was very good.

There is so much to do onboard the Mariner, a week is not enough time to explore it.

My husband and I had outside cabin which was very roomy and the boys were opposite with an inside cabin which was also adequate.

The staff on board were very professional at all times and very helpful.

I would recommend a Royal Caribbean ship to anyone.

Lovely ship and as this was our first cruise, all I can say is we can't wait for our next one."

• Travel date: Sat 3rd of March 2007

This was our first ever cruise, and we a...

"This was our first ever cruise, and we are already planning and saving our next one to Alaska in 2008.

Everything was first class.

The staff were excellent, very friendly, helpful, eager to please, in fact, nothing was too much trouble for any of them.

The food was outstanding, there was so much choice for breakfast, cereals, fruit, muffins, croissants, omlettes, bacon, sausage, eggs, smoked salmon, cream cheese, bagels - do you want me to carry on?

The cafe promenade is excellent, pizza, sandwiches, cakes and cookies, washed down with fresh coffee or tea, it is all included in the price of your cruise and you can eat there as often as you like, it is open 24 hours a day.

Our evening meals were also fabulous. We went to view the midnight buffet but were not able to indulge due to the very large quantity of food consumed during the day.

Our cabin attendant Miguel was fabulous and kept our cabin immaculate, he couldn't do enough for us.

The range of things to do at night is also fantastic, casino, shows, nightclub, bars, and English pub called the wig and gavel, it's marvelous.

I could go on and on about this holiday. There is not one single thing I could have even the slightest complaint about. Everything was perfect.

Please try it - you don't know what you are missing."

• Travel date: Tue 18th of July 2006

Other Royal Caribbean Cruises ships

Stayed on Mariner of the Seas ? Share your insight.