Norwegian Norwegian Jade

Almost an island unto itself, the Norwegian Jade has 12 international restaurants, 10 bars and lounges, so you can dine and drink where, when and with whom you choose. Add to that the most innovative accommodation on the high seas, and you'll see there's no limit to the choice of fun and relaxation.

Key details

• Registry Bahamas

Good

Wonderful Liner

Reviewed Fri 30th of October 2015

"After reading other reviews, just thought I'd give mine..We sailed on the Jade a few years ago for our 25th wedding anniversary along with my Mum & Dad. This was the 1st time we had cruised, so had no idea what to expect. The ship was perfect in every way. Cleanliness 10* Food 10* Staff 10* Entertainment 10*..
One thing we was really unsure about was when getting off at ports was how to go about getting to beaches etc other than booking with the tour operator Hence the 9*. Would defiantly sale on the 'Jade' again. Thank you for a wonderful Anniversary."

• Travel date: Sat 24th of October 2015

lovely cruise

Reviewed Tue 12th of June 2012

"Norwegian cruises are fantastic for familys. No dressing up and the buffet was incredible. the enteetainment is fantastic too. Child prices are good value too. this is our second trip on the Norwegian Jade and would def go back again"

• Travel date: Mon 11th of June 2012

Honeymooning in Hawaii

Good
Reviewed Fri 21st of November 2008

"My husband and I spent a week on the Pride of Hawaii in September 2007 for our Honeymoon and had a fantastic time! The cabin was always kept clean and staff were friendly and helpful. Food was average in the buffet restaurants but pay a little extra for the other restaurants (service charge) and you should be pleasantly surprised. The ship also gave us a couple of suprises, such as on board credit and a congratulatory cake after out final meal as wedding gifts!

We had a room with an oceanview window, which meant we didn't get 'cabin fever' and the on-board facilities kept us busy while travelling - the gym was great and there were also spa facilities, although we didn't use them.

Not sure why the other people reviewing it weren't happy, perhaps they weren't used to the relaxed style of 'freestyle cruising.' This was a great way to see Hawaii and I can't wait to go again on for our 5th anniversary!

Enjoy your holiday xx"

• Travel date: Fri 21st of November 2008

This cruise was appalling - the cabin wa...

Reviewed Mon 31st of December 2007

"This cruise was appalling - the cabin was dirty and never cleaned properly, the food was poor and the service worse and the crew were not interested.

We were glad to get off at the end of the cruise. (Hawaii itself is beautiful)."

• Travel date: Mon 31st of December 2007

I'm not sure if this is the right place...

Reviewed Thu 3rd of May 2007

"I'm not sure if this is the right place for my review but I had to let off some steam.

I went on an all gay cruise on the Pride of Hawaii. A Norwegian Cruise Line ship.

The Islands were great it was the ship that was not so hot.

The cabin was filthy. Water left in the ice bucket from previous passengers, not vacuumed or dusted. There were hand prints on all the mirrors.

The speciality restaurants weren't great. The one, The Grand Pacific, was at best, mediocre wedding food.

Most of the staff was great but I heard a few insulting remarks about how "disgusting these people are". If you are going to let a gay tour group book your ship, show a little respect.

For the price of this trip I expected a lot better. I would never recommend this cruise line."

• Travel date: Thu 3rd of May 2007

Other Norwegian Cruise Line ships

Stayed on Norwegian Norwegian Jade ? Share your insight.

Top traveller tips for Norwegian Norwegian Jade

• "Try all the food, go to the shows Chill and relax. Visit the resorts.…"

Sharon I by Sharon I