El Fostate

Nile Cruises

A very popular 5* deluxe cruiser with our clients. All suites are equipped with air-conditioning, en-suite facilities, internal telephone, fridge, television and hairdryer.

El Fostate traveller reviews

On arrival to the ship, the line up of t...

Reviewed Sun 23rd of December 2007

"On arrival to the ship, the line up of the boats was very impressive. Where they let themselves down was getting onto the boats. They can do a lot more to help the elderly people get on the boats, we did not have a problem, but my concerns were for people that have.

The El Fostate was very well crewed, polite, helpful. All area was spotless - 10/10 in all area, the service 10/10. We met 2 couples from the UK as we were the only Brits on board. They, including my wife had tummy upsets and had to stop in our cabin. The cabin staff were great with their help, we cannot fault this boat in any way,

As I have said, to see the amount of boats there are on the Nile area of Luxor a lot more could be done regards embarkation. This may sound like a moan, but believe me, it is not.

• Travel date: Sun 23rd of December 2007

Other Nile Cruises ships

Stayed on El Fostate ? Share your insight.

Top traveller tips for El Fostate

• "Go and enjoy it. it's special & we had a lovely time sailing down the Nile.…"

Sue Harvey by Sue Harvey
  • "All tours were amazing…"

rysana69 by rysana69
  • "Be careful what you eat! Check recent reviews and check again!…"

rysana69 by rysana69
  • "All trips are excellent if a little bussy.…"

worcester wonder by worcester wonder
  • "Book with some one else or take some sandwiches!…"

worcester wonder by worcester wonder
  • "Valley of the Kings and Valley of the Queens was fantastic. Luxor museum a short walk from boats .…"

leslief by leslief
  • "A Nile cruise is a must once in a life time experience!…"

leslief by leslief