MS Pearl of Scandinavia

DFDS Seaways ship the MS Pearl of Scandinavia can travel at 21 knots and accommodates up to 2026 passengers. It is on of the largest and most modern ships in the fleet. This vessel serves routes between Holland, Norway & Sweden.

( 1 review)
Good

This cruise is just fantastic! I have ma...

"This cruise is just fantastic! I have made a minicruise in Pearl of Scandinavia Oslo-Copenhagen-Oslo and I must say that I am very positively impressed! The personel is very kind, they welcome you aboard and are willing to help you whenever you have a question.

We stayed in a cabin with 2 beds, with our own private WC with shower. Everything was very clean and in order. We even had a table, a chair and a mirror. It was really nice.

There were restaurants, bars and a tax-free shop. Besides, there is a disco, a cyber café, cinema, conference room and the "Adventure club" which has inside swimming pool, jacuzzi and sauna.
I left Oslo at 17h, and arrived in Copenhagen at 9h30. I was given a map and information about what was going on the city this week. I had until about 16h to get to know the city. After that, I just relaxed in the jacuzzi and took a coffee with my friend while hearing a piano player and singer perform

It was really amazing!!

Inês"

• Travel date: Sat 10th of November 2007

Other DFDS Seaways ships

Stayed on MS Pearl of Scandinavia ? Share your insight.