Carnival Victory

Your experience on the Carnival Victory starts off with a bang as you enter through the nine-story Seven Seas Atrium. The thrills continue as you explore the ship

Key details

• Launch Year 2000
  • Registry Panama

( 1 review)
Good

We have just returned from our first cru...

"We have just returned from our first cruise so I thought I would post this message for anyone else who has never cruised before. I didn’t know if I had picked a good or bad cruise line when I chose carnival on reflection I am sure I could not have chosen better if I had tried.

We had an inside 4a cabin which was more than big enough. Our beds were lovely and comfortable. Our room steward was excellent. The food on board was the one of the highlights. Especially the formal dining room. The service there is second to none. The choice and sheer excellence was more than we could ever have hoped for.

We tended just to relax through the day but there was plenty going on if we had wanted to join in. We were late sitting (which suited us) so by the time we had eaten most nights we just went for a couple of drinks then went to bed (sounds boring but all that sea air and all that). The ports of call were beautiful my favourite was st. Thomas we booked a private excursion on the net with a guy called Godfrey, he charged us $20 as opposed to $50 the cruise ship were charging per person he picked us up at 9.00 am and we had full day he took us all over the beautiful island. My husband thought st. Maarten was the best, lovely beach and excellent shopping.

San Juan was lovely but because we didn’t arrive until evening you are restricted on excursions, never the less a lovely place to see. I must go now but enjoy and i can guarantee like us you will cruise again."

• Travel date: Mon 19th of December 2005

Other Carnival Cruises ships

Stayed on Carnival Victory ? Share your insight.