Carnival Inspiration

Carnival Cruises

The "Fun Ship" Carnival Inspiration provides the canvas for an amazing week of recreation and relaxation. Be transported away from the rush of everyday life to Carnival's world of sweeping views, distinctive dining, pampering service and exhilarating nightlife. You'll encounter a variety of endless fun that is truly inspired. Sail on her to Grand Cayman, Costa Maya, Cozumel and Belize

Key details

• Crew 920
  • Passengers 2056
  • Decks 10
  • Launch Year 1996
  • Registry Bahamas

Carnival Inspiration traveller reviews

My husband and I cruised on the Carnival...

Good
Reviewed Mon 1st of January 2007

"My husband and I cruised on the Carnival Inspiration Dec 9-12, 2006.

Unfortunately the weather did not cooperate with us, but we still had a great time on the cruise.

There are always activities, shows and unlimited food on the ship. We only ate in the formal dining room once while we were gone. We opted to eat in the more informal dining areas.

The food was good-always a great selection to choose from. The pizzeria was open 24 hours a day. Room service was just a call away. Most of the staff went out of their way to make you feel special.

We only had one incident that upset me--we were doing a self tour of the ship along with another couple and we ended up in the exercise area.

You could not exit the way you came in so one of the ladies that worked in the exercise area directed us out along a hallway which is where we went--on the other end of the hallway another worker started fussing at us telling us that it was for women only--NO MEN ALLOWED- which I understand since there were women dressing areas off the hallway--I tried to explain to her that we were directed this way by one of the other workers but she did not want to hear it.

I think we were treated rudely there. Needless to say-we stayed away from that area during the rest of our cruise.

Our cabin was always kept clean--none of our personal belongings were bothered. At night our bed was turned down for us with mints on our pillows. Always clean linens and towels/washcloths.

They provide a very nice basket of amenities for personal hygiene. Make sure you take your own hair dryer. They do not furnish them. Personally was disappointed in Grand Cayman but loved Playa Del Carmen Mexico.

I would not book another cruise to Grand Cayman but would love to go back to Mexico. This was our second cruise-the first was to the Bahamas.

I would definitely recommend this cruise to others. Great price/value."

• Travel date: Mon 1st of January 2007

Other Carnival Cruises ships

Stayed on Carnival Inspiration ? Share your insight.