Golden Beach Hotel

Average rating (10 reviews)

just perfecet

"One of the best hotels i have ever stayed in all the starff were so halpfull and the food so much to choose from well i could go on but you must go there and find out for yourself ."

• Holiday details: Jun 2010

thanks to everyone at this fab hotel

"me and my partner have just spent the most wonderful time at this hotel, the room was great the food at every meal was fantastic the hotel in every aspect was spotless, everyone of staff couldnt do enough for you and were so helpful, i have to mention the animation team they just were brilliant and had the place in fits of laughter, special mentions to the waiter jamore (sorry if ive spelt your name wrong ive put your pic on " and to the young girl who waited on in the pool area

jim and helen from lancashire

tugay benim Türk lokumu

Life's a peach at the Golden Beach

"I have just spent a week at the Golden Beach. It is situated far enough away from the hustle and bustle for those of us who just want to chillout but within walking distance/a taxi ride of local bars and restaurant if thats what you want......But why would you leave the Golden Beach...it has everything you need. Good food,excellent wines, spirits and beersand the friendly staff really make the effort to ensure your stay there will be enjoyable. There are loads of activites throughout the day and evening that don't go on to the early hours so you'll be guaranteed a good nights sleep. A great location for all ages to enjoy."

• Holiday details: Jun 2010

What a fantastic holiday!

"My sister in law and I visited this hotel in May this year. We both agreed it was the best hotel we have ever stayed in. Their gardens are beautiful. The food and chefs were fantastic. The cleanliness was superb. The waiters and waitresses were great. We are both pensioners and were made to feel very special - we would especially like to thank Cuma, Murat, Savas, Gunnur, Ayse and Borak."

Friendly, welcoming staff!!

"After a bad experience in our previous hotel, the staff here could not do enough to help us and make us feel welcome! The food was excellent and plenty of choice! Turkish night food was the bee's knees! Entertainment - well what can I say apart from 10/10. Plenty of activities to do throughout the day and night time entertaintment I have never laughed so much and felt involved as I did here! Thanks to teddy and his team! The rooms were very well layed out and the cleanliness throught the hotel was better than some hotels back in uk! The staff were all very friendly, ishan, orhan, serkan and wolkan worked very hard day and night to serve us food and drink! I just don't know how they do it. Hats off to you boys and thanks for a great holiday! The location of the hotel is lovely, beach across the road, which you cross with an escort from the guard! Local buses are very cheap and run regular to the main towns! The hotel hasn't see many English tourist, but if you are thinking of visiting I would not let this put you off nor Reading the other reviews! I shall definatly recommend this hotel and will definatly return for a visit!! Thank you golden beach for a great holiday!!!!"

• Holiday details: May 2010

not for the english

"this hotel was fantastic in every aspect of a holiday and orhan and ihsan who worked in the bar and restaurant where very good and a credit to your company. the only thing i could moan about was that there are not many english people at this hotel which is a real shame teddy bear from animation was 10/10 for lookin after me and my friend whilst we was in the resort."

• Holiday details: May 2010

A small village with an international standard of 3* class.

"I stayed one week at the Golden Beach in August.

Positive aspects: the cost (it's very cheap), soft-all inclusive, the silence (it was between the sea and a quiet hill), the animation (10 guys and girls who did the best to make fun and a few of international shows), small village (not so many people), cleanliness, international village, the shore.

Negative aspects: only tuskish and a few of english was spoken, old building (my bathroom was completely broken, with even a wrack on the ceiling), position (between turgutreis and bodrum, it was distant from both the little centre of the coast...the trip to Bodrum took 1 hr), turkish cuisine (not so good for italians and europeans), unpolite and unattentive waiters, the sea (it was really dirty), the excursions/trip you can make from the village, the games/activities in the village, the cocktails and alchoolics (were bad and you had to pay for them).

It's surely a good way to save money, but I suggest to book an hotel in Bodrum or Kos and have a more active and fun sea-life and night-life!!!

• Holiday details: Aug 2009

This hotel is the worst experience we ever had!

"We couldn't even stay for a night, although we arrived to hotel late in the afternoon, we were kept waiting for our 3 rooms to be ready for an hour in a so-called lobby. When we moved in, the rooms were still dirty, with spotted bath tubs, smelling cigarette smoke, wall plasters spilled, electricity sockets with cables out and so on. The pool was crowded and water turbid. Everthing looked like an old, big, one or two star hotel rather than four stars. Didn't stay as long to taste the food and could hardly move to another hotel with the help of tourism agency. Don't ever try this hotel unless you want to have a disappointment."

• Holiday details: Aug 2009

Adored the Golden Beach Hotel

"I Stayed in the Golden Beach Hotel in October (2 months ago) It was the best hotel that I have stayed in yet. I have been to lots of different countries and this hotel had to be the nicest one. The hotel was always spotless, the workers were soo friendly and very helpful. I went with my mum, her boyfriend, his mother, His daughter and another old woman to accompany his mother. It was perfect for the whole group of us. The pool was always clean and tidy, the beach was always raked and the dirt was no where to be seen in the sand and the sea was very clear too. The food was delicous and I really want to go back again in the New year. I think that the whole hotel staff deserve a long break after all the effort they put in to this hotel. The staff were always in happy moods and very golly. Some of them were very nice and there was even luggage help when we arrived at the hotel and when we were leaving. I am really glad I chose this hotel to stay in and hope that everyone has enojyed it as much as I did. There was nothing to say a bad word about :D I hope to see them again soon"

• Holiday details: Nov 2007

Don't go there!

"We thankfully only stayed a few hours and were moved to a different hotel (Ambrosia, Bitez which was fantastic). The Golden Beach was awful - a reception that looks like a 1970's bus station, a cramped plot, no space (nice plants), no views. Small, unattractive rooms, stained, rusty, broken, tiny balcony. The pools are small, so very crowded, with loud speakers so loud they hurt your ears - impossible to stay close by. The beach is filthy, scum and dead fish. There are a few orange/lemon squash machines - that is the extent of the 'all inclusive' - otherwise several drink bars closed. We had one meal which was good. There is nothing in the vicinity, the area is ugly, dusty - no beaches, no paths, only a hilly dusty road towards the town, really isolated. the staff were surly, unhelpful.

We had read the bad reviews, but hoped for the best. Our mistake.

• Holiday details: Aug 2007