Nireas Studios and Apartments

Road 6, Corfu, Greece

Stayed at Nireas Studios and Apartments?

Share your opinion.

Cleanliness: 8.5/10
Location: 8.5/10

Enter your dates to find the best prices for Nireas Studios and Apartments

« 1 2 3
I have stayed at the Nireas...

"I have stayed at the Nireas Apartments 4 times and have booked to go again this year (2008). The first time was as a couple, the second taking my parents with us, the third & forth time as a mum with my son and parents and the and this year it will be with all of the above, plus my second son who will be one just before we travel and my sister and her husband!

It is a perfect place to stay for couples and families which I can say from experience. A trip to Sidari is a must as the beach is lovely and sandy. The rooms at Nireas are a perfect size, very clean and well maintained. If something stops working in your room it is fixed the same day. We wish these apartments were independent as we would not hesitate in booking them direct. No rep needed with such friendly staff, sorry First Choice!

by  E Watts

Room was very clean and perfect for a...

"Room was very clean and perfect for a last minute cheap get away. Plenty of sunbeds to around a lovely pool. Not too many children which was a bonus!

The bar stayed open to around 1am with a big screen TV and pool tables. This location is perfect for couples as its 3 minutes left to the beach, 3 minutes right to the main stretch of Akarivi with all the shops, restaurants, and bars. Not much around for children but I’m sure they would enjoy the pool.

The staff at Nireas were wonderful. Very helpful and polite. The food was lovely and very cheap! Can't comment on the entertainment as we went out every evening. They had something on every night which was good if you were stuck for ideas however.

Only problem we did have was our apartment was the closest to the bar so it was often noisy when we got home but it did die down.

The Lemon Garden restaurant is a must! The Pump House Restaurant was a letdown, terrible service.

by K Bagwell

We went to the Nireas apartments last...

"We went to the Nireas apartments last year and loved it so much we have just booked to go back again this year.

The apartments are perfectly located near the beach and the centre of Achravari.

All the staff made us welcome and were very helpful.

I would suggest a trip to Sidari as the beach is lovely.

by  D Johnson

Just got back from Nireas with First...

"Just got back from Nireas with First Choice. Fantastic base to wander round resorts of Roda and Acharavi. Rooms brilliant especially the 2 bed apartments.

Pool bar staff first class especially Jan and Linda... and Mac who is never too busy to offer advice and who works very hard to keep the place looking lovely. had a wonderful time and did not want to come home. Found the ladies Jan and Linda very nice and made friends easily. Rooms are very comfortable and cleaned regularly location is perfect as it's about 2 minutes from the beach and the main resort shops, bar, restaurants. etc. had a lovely trip to Corfu Town on a boat booked with Stamatis a lovely man whose travel business is situated near the Pump house and very helpful we missed the coach and he drove us down to Kassiopi to catch the best boat in the Harbour as featured on BBC [so Stamatis said]. And he was right good crew very efficient.

We met some brilliant people whilst there and would go again today or at the latest tomorrow.

Really enjoyed First Choice service, from Barbara and Sandra UK

by B Aulenta

Have stayed at Nireas apartments for...

"Have stayed at Nireas apartments for the last three years. Good clean apartment’s nice friendly staff, good food nice area to stay. The bars need to be updated this is due to the fact that some operators now have the all inclusive, which means after 2200hours very few people are about. People go to Corfu for the night life Greek dancing not blaring English music. Should return to the old days of 10 yes 10 years ago in total my wife and I have been to Corfu for the last 23 years and have enjoyed every holiday and have made some good Greek and English friends."

by N F Hazelton

Went to stay at the Nireas Apartments...

"Went to stay at the Nireas Apartments last May and this august and we enjoyed it both times. The pool is great and all the bar staff are friendly and welcoming.

They also go out of their way to provide entertainment at night, and i suggest if you go you book up for their Greek night.

Lots of cafe's, restaurants and a supermarket near to the resort. Also it is very near to the water park Hydropolis, which was good value for money too.

I recommend for anyone wanting to visit Corfu to stay here because its so good, I will definitely go back in the future.

by Mathieson

My family and I have stayed at the...

"My family and I have stayed at the Nireas Apartments two years in a row, as there's nothing more you could want out of a holiday!

The area itself is beautiful, and there are so many different restaurants and tavernas to choose from that we were spoiled for choice.

There's a supermarket very close by, as well as the Hydropolis water park, which is within walking distance. Plenty of trips are available at reasonable prices too.

The staff at the apartments were all incredibly welcoming and friendly, and the apartments were clean and well catered to.

The pool area is gorgeous, and the beach is a mere 3-5 minutes walk.

We couldn't have wished for better weather either, you're sure to arrive home with a tan!

I loved every second of my holidays in Acharavi, and cannot recommend it enough!

by R Earley

Stayed in the apartments for the...

"Stayed in the apartments for the second time in two years. The fact that we returned should tell you all you need to know.

The atmosphere around the pool during the day is a relaxed one, never any worry about leaving your belongings by your sun bed whilst you pop off to the, bar, shops, whatever. If you haven't planned to go out for an evening meal give the food behind the bar a go, you won't regret it.

The staff were excellent and made it feel like home away from home. If I have my way I'll be back again next year. A big thanks to Sue, Mac, Mike & Linda.

by R Grace

We have just returned from our lovely...

"We have just returned from our lovely holiday.

Acharavi is a reasonably big town in north Corfu, there are quite a few little shops selling all sorts of locally made items.

Also, there are many really nice places to eat and lots of different types of bars. Infact, we eat out every night at different tavernas and we never had a bad meal.

The apartments were modern and clean and the bar staff were very pleasant and helpful.

The only drawback was our flights, which were altered to early morning, which makes the last day very long. But the nireas owners were kind enough to make the vacating time 12 noon instead of 10am,also they provide two shower rooms for guests to freshen up on their final day.

Overall we had a great time and Corfu itself is really beautiful, highly recommended!

by A. E Brannon

« 1 2 3
Read more reviews of Nireas Studios and Apartments at TripAdvisor

Map for Nireas Studios and Apartments Closest airport: Ioannis Kapodistrias (CFU) 14.2 miles