Las Torres Apartments

Avda de Montecarlo, Benidorm 03500, Spain

Stayed at Las Torres Apartments?

Share your opinion.

Good

Value: 7.5/10

Enter your dates to find the best prices for Las Torres Apartments

« 1 2 3 4 »
Worth it

"We have been to these apartments twice all ready and are going again next week.No frills but clean enough and central enough for Benidorm.The hill is a bit daunting but we found a way to cut it out.The only trouble is if you go late at night you have to get your keys from another apartment quite a way away.

We found a pub caleed Piccadilly 2 which is right at the bottom of the hill and a bit further up on the left hand side,pint of San Miguel 1 Euro do karoke amd they make kids welcome.Worth a visit.All in all Benidorm is as dear or as cheap as you make it and these apartments are worth the money in my mind.

• Holiday details: Oct 2009, Room Only, Booked Independently
  • Advice: Benidorm is worth a go
by Happy Harry

good value for money

"there was 5 of us stayed here, and the only thing i can complain about was the heat but wot do you expect we are in benidorm , beds were a bit uncomfortable and sqeaky, hill nothing what i expected after reading recent reviews, staff very friendly, but we did have to put a 80 euro deposit down when we arrived which we were not told about prior so do be aware you do get it back on leaving as long as everything ok with room.pool small but very clean, there is a washing machine on the 11th floor which costs 4 euros but you have to get a token from reception, right near the beach takes about 5mins to get there cheaoest place we found to eat was just down hill a place called vincents opposite small supermarket, drink expensive in there walk further along its cheaper. theres a mcds, burgerking and subway 5mins away right on beach front great nightlife we def go back next year good value for money, a must to visit is aqualandia waterpark if you get tickets from reception it only costs 21 euro each for the full day hope you enjoy it we did"

by r carter

rubbish

"I stayed at this apartment in aug 2009 with my 1 year old son, husband and 2 friends we all hated it. to start with they wanted a £80 deposit when we got there which is a disgrace casue we didnt know about it then when i asked if i had a cot in room they wanted £20 which i think is dear for a hire cot could buy 2nd hand one for that. Then when we got to the room there was no air con so we had to hire a fan for 9 euros which we had to get 2 becasue was 2 rooms but 1 fan didnt do it for us so had to go out and BUY another one which was another 9 euros. I think its a disgrace we were there a week and had no change of beddin or towels DISGUSTIN if u ask me. I got told about the hill but didnt relise it was goin to be so bad i had a pram and was a knightmare.

My husband put his hand under the bed and something bit him his hand was all red and swallown.

I thought the bar was good friendly staff and good food. The pool was good aswell just right size i think.

Benidorm all in is a great place to go i will be returnin but NOT to this hell hole no way

• Holiday details: Aug 2009, Self Catering, booked with Thomson
  • Advice: my favourite rest was one called four kings we went there a lot
by kirsty267a

Clean, Tidy & Good Value

"Stayed for a week at las Torres in March 2009. Good position just up the hill at Rincon end of Levante and only 5 mins walk to the beach. Good size 2 bedroom apartment with a separate kitchen and a massive balcony which gets the sun from midday until sunset.

It is clean and tidy and comes equipped with a fridge/freezer, 2 ring hob, kettle, toaster and all the pots, pans, crockery and cutlery you will need. Even an espresso coffee maker. Only down side is the TV is on a meter at 1 Euro an hour but with a little electrical knowledge and a philips screwdriver it only takes 5 minutes to whip the back off and bypass the meter for free telly.

All in all a good, clean place to stay.

P.S. The best food in Benidorm is the Yorkshire Pride on Calle Londres a couple of streets up the road.

• Holiday details: Mar 2009, Self Catering, Booked Independently
  • Advice: The best food in Benidorm is the Yorkshire Pride on Calle Londres a couple of streets up the road.
by MickeyMonk

we stayed at las torees apartments in...

"we stayed at las torees apartments in july they were very clean it was a 2 bed apartment for 5 of us .very spacious big balcony.the staff on reception was very helpful, the pool wasnt very big but cleaned every night.the staff behind the bar was friendlyalso the beer was cheap only 1euro 40cents for bottle san miguel. beach was bout 5 minute walk but no good for anyone bad on their legs as it was quite a hill to walk up coming back few bars near apts with nice food overall lovely place would go back again"

by B Dobson

Well, when I read the reviews I...

"Well, when I read the reviews I didn't feel like going but now I know that they were a load of rubbish!

People's comments had mentioned a 'Cardiac Hill', but the hill wasn't as bad as they made out.

The food was available to buy along with ice-creams, snacks and a large variety of drinks.

The hotel staff were lovely and very friendly. I found they were easy to talk to as they all spoke good English. We had a little problem with the boiler but the staff quickly fixed it.

The entertainment varied every night; from animal shows to karaoke.

The pool was a bit small and shaded at times but this didn't really bother me or my 4 children and it was better for them to be out of the sun.

A guest had a poo in the pool but it was cleaned immediatley so guests could continue swimming. I have to say I wasn't near or in the pool during that incident.

Overall, my stay was very good and I enjoyed it thoroughly. I would certainly recommend it.

by C K Dixon

hill not as bad as we was made to...

"hill not as bad as we was made to believe. staff friendly had laugh with bar staff and other guests. room was ok bed hard but sleepable. would go again. found a nice english bar who did great breakfast LOLLY'S .theme park was great went on all the rides . beach nice. enjoyed the beach football.all in all had a great time for my 1st visit.found anice chippy run by a nice jewish family. shops great lots of bars with friendly staff. pleanty of places to go to during the day lots of good night life.roads didnt like drivers not concerned about pedestrians. enjoyed the entertainment and the shows in the local bars.drinks a good price food the same as you would pay at home.so get out there and have a good time. all you really need is a room to sleep get washed and changed in then this is the place"

by C Cowell

8 girls stayed her for 2 nights over...

"8 girls stayed her for 2 nights over weekend, checked in very quick and easy at 3pm (was told we couldnt checkin till after 4), rooms are very basic but fantastic value, 4 girls getting ready and hot water remained through-out. Didn't use kitchen apart from storing drinks in fridge. Hill nothing like what reviews made out, wouldnt reccommend for babies or eldery but 20-something girls found it fine to stroll down although drink-fuelled needed taxi back!!

Very quiet apartment block, found there were stags on the day we left, wish we'd known they were there earlier!! Only staff we spoke to was receptionist guy and he was very friendly & helpful.

Pool ok for toe dipping while planning night ahead.

All in all it suited our needs perfectly and for the type of break we went on would definately reccommend it.

by BEN IDORM-BABES

we stayed at these apartments last...

"we stayed at these apartments last june

ther not bad....ok for getting your head down :P

the pool was bad far too small we used to go in the hotelnext doors pool as they had small water slides for the kids lol

the washin room was rite at the top of the building

the hill isnt that bad ....unless your really old

by gem_ov_oldham

It was a good size apartment.There...

"It was a good size apartment.There was enough beds for six people.There are two seperate bedrooms with two single beds in each. bedroom has a door leading out on to the balcony.The living area had table six chairs a coffee table and sideboard with tele on pay as you go 1 euro for 1 hour.There was a settee and a pull out bed underneath.Theres a balcony leading out of living area.kitchen is small hob with 2 rings missed microwave.Tin opener was awful we went downstairs to open our tins.fridge freezer good size Enough cutlery,pans.plates etc.Theres a safe in fitted wardrobe in bedroom 15 euros and you get some back.Toilet clean shower good.Downstairs has a room for pool games.internet pay as you go.A shop with bits in a bar with happy hour 930 till 1030 2 pints lager 2 euro.they sell food This opens 9pm till 12pm.you go down another floor and the pool is there and tables,chairs,and loungers.another shop that sells food 9am till 9pm.internet pay as you go.prices gone up bread,milk.etc expensive. can buy english food but it is expensive This is a nice place for the price we paid."

by M Mc Nicholas

Location: Told there was a...

"Location: Told there was a "slight hill" - very misleading, it's a long steep hill which has the nickname 'cardiac hill'. Very disappointed in this as I had a toddler in a pram and would not have chosen these apartments if I'd known. If you have a pram or wheelchair please avoid..Staff: Friendly enough, didn't have much contact with them though..Room: Basic but clean and tidy. Great shower, great balcony, large fridge freezer. Beds very uncomfortable, very hard. Plenty of crockery, blankets, towels. Linen only changed if there for more than 1 week, didn't bother me. Plenty of wardrobe space. 2 lifts. Cooking facilities are really non-existent - 2 ring hob is good enough for boiling eggs maybe. Take travel kettle as you only get a hob kettle, very slow and old fashioned. Plenty of hot water and boiler has its own outside area, very safe. Small swimming pool but well kept. Town: Great bus system - just over 1 euro per journey, don't need correct fare and buses stop at every bus stop, no need to put out hand to stop bus, plenty of shops and stalls, ample restaurants (mostly british though). Plenty of cash machines and banks. Dangerous roads though, watch out as traffic flows even though the 'green man' is on for pedestrians. Traffic allowed to drive along 'front' and beach area. Very easy to forget this as road is not apparent, be careful. Prices: Very expensive - everything. Groceries especially - bread £2, milk £1.50. Try to purchase as many Spanish brands as possible. Attractions: Not many, difficult to entertain teenagers. Theme park good, dolphin show at Mundomar is amazing. Waterpark does not open until May. Alicante airport: Very smooth check-in and baggage system. After security there are ample shops and eateries for travellers."

by C Campbell

We just spent 1 week at these...

"We just spent 1 week at these apartments and apart from having to wait 40 minutes to check in late on a Saturday we could not fault them.

There was my husband, me and two teenage boys.

Plenty of room in the apartment itself, a lovely large balcony we could all fit onto and it had the sun all day from about 10:30, very useful to dry clothes and towels on the airer outside.

Basic catering facilities but a decent fridge/freezer and plenty of cupbaord space. Range of pots and pans is adequate.

No air-con but in April it was not needed.

Well stocked bar and friendly bar staff who also did the cooking of a reasonable menu, handy for emergencies when you can't be bothered to cook or go out.

Smoking allowed.

Also two internet terminals,a pool table and PS3 (pay as you go).

Very close to the shops, restaurants, beach. It is worth discovering the back streets and staying off the main drag for better prices.

Yes, there is a hill to climb back up but nothing like I expected from reading these reviews and at least it is away from the hub-bub and you are almost sober when you get back to the room.

The pool is not heated but it gets the sun all day and is small enough to be bearable. Has a section for small children.

There is no linen change or cleaning if you stay 1 week but there is a mop and bucket and brush in the room to use.

The only letdown was some of the other Brits who stayed there, boozing it up and getting in at 5 am making a din.

For the price it is excellent value for money and nicely tucked away.

by arah Gibbs