Hi! Mimosa Park Hotel

Enter your dates to find the best prices for Hi! Mimosa Park Hotel

Enter your dates:

1 2 317 »
What a great holiday by fcdavid007

We have just returned from a 1 week all inclusive holiday at the Mimosa Park Hotel. After reading the reviews we were a little worried upon arrival. The hotel was very clean and yes the rooms may need a little updating but overall it was a great place. People moaned about the food on the reports we read on here but we have been to many all inclusive hotels and the food was up there with most of them, plenty of salad, different meats, vegetables, chips etc so I do not know why people moan as you pay a low cost for this hotel and get very good value for money. If you want the best food on the island then pay for 5 star service before you get on the plane. The pool was lovely and beach about 5 to ten minutes away. The entertainers were some of the best I have seen and alsways kept you smiling all day long. Please just book with no haste as some of the negative reports I have read on here do not ad up as your holiday is what you make of it and having the Mimosa Park hotel part of that will only enhance your holiday.

• Holiday details: Oct 2012, booked with Thomas Cook
  • Advice: The entertainment is fantastic so save some money and relax most evenings in the hotel.

watch out for thieves. by sun n fun

Three spanish guys,very polite and helpfull will help you into the lift then rob you on the way up,the week we was there there were 5 roberies, unfortualy the staff very unhelpfull.

• Holiday details: May 2012, booked with Thomas Cook
  • Advice: just be aware that theft goes on regularly.

You get what you pay for! by Hayley F

I went away 19th may 2012, with a friend. the two of us on our first holiday so looking for the nightlife in magaluf! we read the reviews before going away so were expecting stag and hen do's, and a lively hotel which we got!We were happy with that! a lot of the people who went on holiday in this hotel obviously didnt read reviews as they were shocked by finding young people having a good time. or being ''rowdy''. We had a brilliant time in the hotel! The only thing i would say is that if you're going to be coming back at whatever time in the morning and making noise, go on the higher levels as the people from the middle floor (we were on) down, like to complain if you make the slightest noise! Apart from that it was brilliant! about a 10 minute walk to the main strip in magaluf and the taxi is only 4 euros if you dont want to walk. the supermarket is litterally 1 minute away! The food was kind of basic but for how much you pay you cant ask for too much! i would come back!!

• Holiday details: May 2012, booked with Thomas Cook
  • Advice: BCM!

great hol by Sheila P

Myself and my husband stayed at this hotel this week beginning of May 2012, worried at reviews, upon arrival check in ok, but shocked at charge of 30 euro for safe with 5 euro refundable, thought expensive, not overwhelmed on first day but once found our way around the holiday got better, on the whole I found the food to be good always found something I liked and always had a full plate, rooms basic but clean, we had a room on roadside but didn't really bother us, pool bar and pool area good, all inclusive drinks in bar till 11.30 but only 2 drinks at a time, steps leading down to hotel and a back entrance with steps at poolside to go to beach front which is in easy walking distance, supermarket just down road, all staff friendly and work very hard, Thomas Cook staff very friendly and entertainment staff lovely and great with the kids, overall the only compliant would be the lifts are small and when they come to a stop can be quite jerky so if taking drinks to your room hold on tight, the weather was hot and the beaches are really lovely, walking distance to magaluf, took bus into Palma city 5 euros 80 for 2 cathedral fab, went to see pirate show, brilliant, don't bother with v.i.p tickets, don't be fooled by free drinks sangria free cava wine with v.i.p jugs of drinks 10 euros but worth a visit, not cheap, overall we had a brilliant holiday, if we go back to Palma we would stay there again

fantastic honeymoon by & mrs duguid

we spent our honeymoon at the mimosa park in july.the staff were very friendly and helpful.the rooms were fine and having some british channels was a nice bonus.we went half board,breakfasts were good and there was a good variety in evening meals.there was a lot of young people staying in the hotel,but there wasnt a lot of noise.i would recommend rooms with a pool view as the road at the other side can be a bit noisy at nights.we were very impressed with this hotel and would recommend to anyone

Bed Bugs!!! worst holiday ever!! by Trace

After spending weeks looking forward to a break we finally arrived at our hotel after a nights travelling. We were first given a room on the 6th floor that smelt of sick and the air con didn't work. We asked to be changed and were given a room on the 3rd floor, room 309.After the first night I woke up to find that I was covered in lumps on my arms,I was unsure of what it was, so again I went to bed and woke up with more on my legs/arms back etc..After 3 days of waking up with lumps that were spreading I found blood spots on my sheets. After futher examination I found my bed had bugs and the blood spots had come from me rolling over and crushing them. I promptly complained to the holiday rep who said he would get the cleaner to check it out. As we'd paid 40 euros for a trip that day, we still went, but I didn't enjoy it I was embarassed, itchy and uncomfortable. I couldn't cover up because it was too warm. After we returned I spoke to the rep who said that he'd sent the cleaner upstairs, she said she couldn't see anything but she had changed the mattress anyway. Another sleep, more bites. By this time I was really upset. I complained again and they gave me a new room eventually but it was too late I was covered. They promised me a doctor none came! They gave me a complaint form that disappeared after the cleaner had been in. I went to look for a doctor myself it was 60 euros just for a consultation.I finally flew home after a week of hell, holiday ruined, my body covered in bites. I couldn't work because the ones on my arms blistered and the ones on my legs got infected. If you want a good holiday dont stay here and if you've alredy booked change your hotel or refuse to stay in room 309!!

• Holiday details: Aug 2011, All Inclusive, booked with Thomas Cook
  • Advice: Don't go

good holiday by sun lover

just got back from a week at this hotel, it is dated but we found it clean, food was good and plenty of choice, we never had any trouble getting sunbeds, as for the staff we found them all very nice and polite, i can understand them being grumpy if everyone is being rude to them, they work long hours and they all work hard, didnt find many restrictions on all inclusive, same as others ive stayed at, i would go back to this hotel, think a lot of ppl who have give bad reviews want a 5* hotel for 3* prices.....you get what you pay for.

• Holiday details: Sep 2011, All Inclusive, Booked Independently

Fawlty Towers by from Leeds

Just returned from a 10 day stay. Worst hotel we have ever stayed at. We have stayed at a few good all inclusives but nothing like this. The hotel is old and dated. We had a room on the 9th floor. Door lock not secure, shower broken, air conditioning broken and it was dirty. The lifts bang and jump and broke down numerous times. We moved to the 4th floor. Breakfast was good but the rest of the meals were poor. We ate out quite alot. Sun beds and tables and chairs outside old. Plastic cups everywhere which attracted the wasps (I have never seen as many and dont know how people sat there with them swarming round). Entertainment rubbish.

Good points:

The weather was brilliant, red hot every day. We found some nice bars to eat out with good entertainment. The beach was great. The bus service was good into Palma, Magaluf and Santa Ponca.

We enjoyed our holiday when we were away from the hotel, shame we had to return to it every night.

• Holiday details: Sep 2011, All Inclusive, booked with Jet 2
  • Advice: If you are given a grotty room ask to be moved.

Top Hotel Excellent Staff by Happy Holiday maker

My family and I have just come back from a 10 day holiday at Hi Mimosa. After reading other peoples reviews I was a bit sceptical however when we arrived which was roughly 11.30am we had a pleasant surprise. The hotel reception and staff where very nice. Our room was small but cleaned every day and beds made. The food was very good I have never seen my 5 year old eat so much in one day. The pool area was lovely and well maintained (obviously you have to go and place towels down which you do everywhere). The entertainment staff day and night are excellent with the children and made our holiday. All in all dont listen to people moaning we had a excellent time both in Mimosa Park and Majorca and will be returning.

• Holiday details: Aug 2011, All Inclusive, booked with Thomas Cook
  • Advice: The sports facilities really good and check out the little crazy golf course for children

what a let dowm by howshoey leeds

went here 3yrs ago,and it was a lovely hotel, this time food very average, bar staff grumpy with faces like a wet weekend. this is due i think to all inclusive in hotel, plastic glasses, plastic cups for ash-trays, rooms need updating, etc etc..

• Holiday details: Aug 2011, half board, booked with Thomas Cook
  • Advice: dont go all inclusive

Fantastic Hotel! by Hayley

I have just come back from a week here. I am 26 and went with one friend so was looking for good nightlife but nothing too over the top. I'm not sure what people's standards are but I thought this hotel was well above a 3*! It's well situated, the pool area was lovely, the rooms were basic but clean and bed linen and towels were changed everyday. The food was fantastic, always served hot and loads of choice. Very professional staff, always willing to help. 5 mins walk to the beach and you can walk to Magalluf strip in 15 mins. (it's just one straight road). This is one of the best 3* accomodations I've ever stayed in and would definately come here again! So for the people that write that it is a bad hotel should consider staying in 5* luxury next time because you're standards are obviously way too high!!!!

• Holiday details: Aug 2011, All Inclusive, Booked Independently

BEWEAR FULL OF 18/30 by rach/russ

We went at the begining of july as a family with 2 young children aged 4 and 2 and a 16YR old. We were very disapointed. FULL OF YOUNG 18 TO 30 This is ment to be a family hotel there must of been about 5 familys when we first got there and a few more when we left. Right were do i start, do not go on floors above the 3RD as they are very noisey as the young ones coming in at all HRS of the night making so much noise, KNOCKING ON DOORS. FOOD WAS VERY POOR DONT cater for children at all the menu was rereated the following wk and there was alway pork on. pool side you are not aloud ball or any INFLATABLES, AND THE OLDER 18,30 TAKE OVER. THE ONLY 1 GOOD THING ABOUT THIS PLACE IS THE KIDS CLUB THEY ARE FAB, THEY WERE BRILLINT WITH ARE KIDS AND THEY ENJOYED THE BOOMS CLUB AND STILL TALK ABOUT THEM NOW. THIS PLACE NEEDS TO BE A 18,30 OR A FAMILY HOTEL NOT BOTH.

• Holiday details: Jul 2011, Half board, booked with Thomas Cook
  • Advice: Make sure you are on a low floor

1 2 317 »

Stayed at Hi! Mimosa Park Hotel? Share your insight.

Hi! Mimosa Park Hotel also called

• hi mimosa park hotel
  • hotel hi mimosa park
  • mimosa hotel majorca
  • mimosa hotel palma nova
  • Mimosa Park Hotel
  • Address: Avenida Cas Sabones 28, Majorca 07181, Spain

Map for Hi! Mimosa Park Hotel Closest airport: Palma de Mallorca (PMI) 10.7 miles

Hi! Mimosa Park Hotel photos (10 traveller photos)
Top traveller tips for Hi! Mimosa Park Hotel
  • by lizzy09

" Marineland(dolphin and sealion show) Banana Joes and the strip in Magaluf!!! "

• by alex_s

" limited for activities, however nice beach and shops. "

• by somerset mick

" lovely resort some really nice restaurants & bars found a great cafe called the hideaway "

• by haliborange

" Mexican restaurant 'La Cucaracha' is worth a visit and Palma Cathedral "

• by a fellow traveller

" Lively resort, but would not visit again as it is too British based "

• by rosamond

" don't go if your not 18-30 party people "

• by Sheila - Windsor

" Ask for room on lower floors as partying group seem to be put on top floors "

• by Hayley

" You need to have your towel by the pool really early or you will not get a sunbed but this is standard wherever you go nowadays. "