Costa Encantada Aparthotel

Enter your dates to find the best prices for Costa Encantada Aparthotel

Enter your dates:

1 2 38 »
Fantastic all round holiday by Nicky D

When we booked this hotel we thought for the cost there has got to be some catch. OH how wrong we were, We arrived 3 hours earlier than check in time, we were told our rooms would not be ready for another hour at least, then not even 20 minutes later someone came and found us and told us our rooms were ready.

When we got to the rooms they were big, and fully equiped. We went all inclusive which was fantastic. The drinks were free flowing and food was always available with plenty of choice and hot. The rooms were clean, the towels were fresh every day and the staff were all very friendly and helpful. The pools were fantastic my 5 year old grandaughter loved them and my 2 year old grandson would not stay out of the toddler pool. We will definatly go back to this hotel.

• Holiday details: May 2012, Booked Independently

Right Hotel,Wrong Time by andypandye

Just back from Encantada and I must admit the hotel itself was clean and the staff were all extremely friendly.The entertain wasn't the greatest but the hotel is only 10 minutes stoll from the centre of town with lots of bars and clubs.Our view was soiled by a building site but to be honest I wasn't there for the view.Over all I was very impressed by the hotel and would recommend it to any one thinking about going to Llorete.Our stay was tainted slightly by the fact there was a Spanish OAP convention staying who were rude and seemed to take a dislie to us.Little note of caution if you fancy going to Barca on the train, do not believe the signage in the station and ask a local where to go.

lloret de marr review by ashley aiken

I have just returned from lloret de marr last sunday Having spent 5 days at the Costa Encantada Aparthotel. And in my view the hotel was ok. Its facillities were fine and the overall cleanliness was excellent. The staff were friendly and helpfull and the room was fine. The food was generally ok although one night the food wasnt fantastic but overall choice and quality were fine. Its located close to local amenities (2mins to nearest supermarket) and a 10 min walk to a nice beach although there was a better beach just beyond the main town center which was about a 25min walk. The only negative thing i found was that the hotel is situated just behind a main road and it seemed to be a bit noisy most of the time as ambulances seemed to be flying by every 10mins.

Although the hotel was fine, you have to be careful about going out to party at night as every pup-club we went to asked which country we were from and when we told them England the prices for the drinks suddenly shot up massivly!! and this was in ALOT.. of the pubs but we found that there were quite a few english pubs where the prices were fine.

I must say lloret de marr as a resort in my opinion and in those of my travel companions is not really a great place to go and we definatley would not return and really only caters for the young party people and not for a familly looking for a relaxing holiday.

• Holiday details: Jun 2009, Half Board, Booked Independently
  • Advice: I think lloret de marr is a place to go if your looking for a party if your young.

A great hotel & apartments by david_r

Have just returned from a week at this resort, two families with 5 children from age 1 to 8. We arrived late at night and check in was quick and efficient, we stayed self catering and our apartments were spotless and well furnished with loads of towels, (changed daily), and a decent kitchen. There is a shop on site for essentials and a full size supermarket less than 5 minutes walk away. The swimming pools are fantastic with plenty of room and lots of shallow areas for the kids including their own shallow pool as well. There are so many sun loungers and sun shades you are never without one even if you arrive at the pool late, (pool opens from 9am). The whole site is so large that you never feel crowded though this may be different in very high season. You can walk to Fenals beach in 10-15 mins and a multitude of restraunts on the way serving every food imaginable. There is all day entertainment ranging from aqua gym & yoga in the morning to evening shows and discos run by the most energetic people I've ever met. There are good facilities for leaving luggage and changing on deprature day located below the pool and the hotel re-confirmed our transfer to the airport for us. It really is difficult to fault this place and we are quite fussy. I work in the hotel trade myself and feel the staff here should be congratulated for running a first class resort.

• Holiday details: Jun 2009, Self Catering, Booked Independently

Fabulous by moopins

I was a little sceptical after looking at good and bad reviews, but was very pleasantly surprised.

The hotel was immacualte, the rooms were very clean and pool superb. I have a 6 year old and a 12 and 15 year old and there was something to do all day everyday, my son (12) who is not one for getting wet played pool, football, cricket, we lounged around the pool all day and the other 2 played all day until 6 at night some nights in the pool. Overall we had a great holiday!

• Holiday details: Aug 2008, Self Catering, Booked Independently

when not yo go by daviem1975

i must start by saying that is one of the best hotels i have ever been to.

the food was fantastic and the staff where very nice. the rooms where very spacious and spotless.

no to the title of the post

the 3rd week in Oct every year a colony of 750 black dutch people come and stay at this hotel. and the run riot. we where kept up to as late as 4am with them shouting and wrecking the place. the last day of our holiday we could not use the games room because it and been wrecked.we have never met such rude and ignorant people, and they all really let there country down.

i think it was the fact that they bring so much money into the place the hotel staff do not want to do any thing

so if you are booking in Oct then be sure to see if they can check

but as i said the hotel its self is one of the best i have been in

Unknown Tarriffs by Davebigbear

Upon arrival at our hotel, we were met with the news that we would have to spend the last day of our holiday away from our room unless we stumped up 50 Euros. There was also a 100 euro deposit to pay on the room that no one had informed us of - even though we had asked when booking the holiday. The deposit was returnable only after the room had been checked and after we had checked out. Maids only came 3 times in the week, just to change towels and make the beds but not to clean. You also had to take out your own rubbish to the bins outside.

Wouldn't recommend this to my dog!

The Costa Encantada is great! Our... by L R Nield

The Costa Encantada is great! Our room far surpast our expectations - spacious, clean and well equipt. Food choice was sometimes slightly limited but i think this was the time of year, it wasnt very busy and if there was anything else on offer there would have been lots of waste. On our last night, the evening meal was outstanding. Traditional seafood Paella, Salmon Steaks, Pizza for the kids.... Entertainment was really good. The entertainment team were very enthusiastic and activities were on off throughout the day and night! I would highly recommend this hotel.

Stayed here with my husband and two... by  A.B. HEAGNEY

Stayed here with my husband and two children aged 9 and 5. Had a great time couldnt fault the hotel,facilities or setting. The food was good something for everyone. The entertainment wasnt great but the annimation did their best,they were great with the kids. The childrens club was brilliant my kids loved it and thought the staff were great. Allround this was a super family holiday and would definitely reccomend this hotel to other families.

hiya i came bk from this hotel 1 week... by Mi Inman

hiya i came bk from this hotel 1 week ago on sunday but over all what i think about the hotel was spectacular but off a night t entertainment was ok but not enough and enjoying as last year this would be better off again as the sunset it was much better the hotel itself was spotless and i wouldnt change a thing. the out side of the hotel it is brilliant i loved the resturants and the beach and the theme parks and water parks espically the marine land i came here with my sisters and my dad and my sisters didnt enjoy the night time in the club only the day beside the poolbut i believe that it could be better as a sunset team again

thanks for listening to my review and i hope that thomas cook take in what has been said.

Me and my family have just come back... by N Ravenscroft

Me and my family have just come back from our holidays at this hotel. I can honestly say it was one of the best hotels I've stayed in. It was spotless. The maids cleaned our rooms everyday and made sure we had enough towels.

The rooms idea and can easily sleep a family of six. There was 10 in our party so we had 2 rooms. 5 in each. theres 2 bathrooms in each apartment so theres no moaning who can use the bathroom next. Fennels is near by and Lorret de mar is just a walk away. If your looking for a family beach holiday with sunshine you couldn't ask for anything more. All the facilties are on your doorstep. Macdonalds,Burgerking, discos, bars. shops,supermarkets so you won't be with out.

The hotel has its own entertainment programme thoughout the day and evening (including a kids club) The entertainment at night is not bad and is aimed at the family. The kids will love the party songs. Including the no no no song which will you remmber before your holiday is out. 1 week is long enough in my opinion.

We are thinking of coming back next year.

***** stars

Apartment was roomy. spotless clean... by  J Cartwright

Apartment was roomy. spotless clean and comfortable, couldn't ask for more.The resort was far enough away from Bustling LLoret but within a short bus ride. Buses were every 15-20 mins. Quiet time of the year which suited us aged 48.48 and 15.Fenals is a nice beach and promenade about 10 to 15 mins walk away.The hotel Restaurant was clean, the food was ok.Not up to British 4 star standard. A variety of food but all as you would expect from Spain , all with chips. Food was not always hot enough, we used the microwave which was meant for baby food to heat our food sometimes.Most UK flights are very early morning, you have to be out of room at 10.00AM. The charge for a later check out is £50 Euros, but that is only until 6.oo PM so you still have 8 hours to wait.This is very expensive. There is a luggage room with showers and changing rooms, but there are not enough lockers for everyone and you have to put a two Euro coin in everytime you open the locker.The entertainment is much the same as every other Hotel. The Thomas Cook reps are some of the best I have met, not too pushy but helpful and friendly. Some of the facilities had ceased when we went.I expect this place would be very , very busy in High season.but is was nice and relaxed whilst we were there.Drinks etc are expensive at the hotel but the main Supermarket is only 2 mins awayand you can get everything you need. I would reccomend this Hotel to anyone.

1 2 38 »

Stayed at Costa Encantada Aparthotel? Share your insight.

Costa Encantada Aparthotel also called

• costa encantada
  • costa encantada aparthotel hotel
  • Address: Cami de Santa Cristina Les alegries s/n, Lloret De Mar 17310, Spain

Map for Costa Encantada Aparthotel Closest airport: Girona Barcelona (GRO) 13.7 miles

Top traveller tips for Costa Encantada Aparthotel
  • by david_r

" Washington restraunt run by locals located in the Fenals area provides best food and service around "

• by Nicky Dorey

" If self catering there is a eroski supermarket at the bottom of the hill outside hotel which is really cheap "