Best Oasis Tropical

Value: 7.5/10

Enter your dates to find the best prices for Best Oasis Tropical

Enter your dates:

What a clean hotel,no noise at night... by W.F FRANCIS

What a clean hotel,no noise at night great big pool and no problem for room in the pool. Whats all the fuss about Spanish! didnt cause me and my wife or children any problems.

Spanish people were curtious to us as we were to them, treat people as you wish to be treated and they will be ok with you. always find loads to do in the area.

The hotel is a very safe place and relaxed spot just round the corner from very select restaurants in Garrucha (Local Fish, Lobster etc..) much cheaper than at home. Loads of english bars at the comercial center fromm mojacar beach if you miss out hotel breakfast like we did a couple of times 1 pound 20 cheapest we seen and it was a well full english. End of the day your guarenteed sun and relaxation and friendly local people at any time of year. Reps were again outstanding did all they could for us they certainly make you feel safe when your away from home.

Horrendous!!!! Horrendous!!!! Loud... by P Foster

Horrendous!!!! Horrendous!!!! Loud rap music 14 hours a day miles from anywhere. Terrible!!! Worst hotel I have stopped in, if your British don’t even think of going there, the food was ok, always cold, could never enjoy because of the noise of screaming brats running everywhere. No dress code on an evening people turning up for dinner wearing anything i.e. shorts and swimwear.

brillant holiday by mills7445

we had a nice time at the tropical it is a quite end of mojacar the food was exellent . you have to get a bus to the shops and bars would recommend going up to mojacar village you cant get lost the bus goes in a circle and the last stop is ours. the rooms were very clean and always got fresh towes. the only thing i can fault this hotel is the entertainment it was all for the spanish not one word of english. on the whole a good holiday

Nice, comfortable hotel but totally... by B Gormal

Nice, comfortable hotel but totally geared towards the Spanish holidaymakers. Entertainment at night was in Spanish and therefore we gave it a miss.

Resort was very Spanish and it was difficult to do anything at night without going in a taxi. We walked into the resort centre but there was nothing for children. Very long walk and quite boring as it is just imply wasteland that you pass.

A few shops and bars round about the hotel would be lovely as it would give you something to do after dinner at night.

Will not return.

I have stayed at the oasis tropical 6... by J E Farrow

I have stayed at the oasis tropical 6 times in the past 3yrs.

I use it for breaks and business, it is a hotel where you can relax and unwind, it is very informal but there is always someone to help.

Dining is very relaxed, buffet type, so eat as much or as little as you want, leisure facilities superb Jacuzzi, sauna, steam room, it would be nice to have an indoor pool, an excellent hotel and superb staff.

Well...What can I say? I enjoyed... by LM Watt

Well...What can I say? I enjoyed everything about the Best Oasis Tropical hotel. The food was lovely, the entertainment was brilliant.

There was only one bad thing about it, the hotel was in the middle of nowhere. It was 3 miles each way to any town, if you come out of the hotel and turn right you have 3 miles to walk to Mojacar the village which is a nice historical place, if you turn left you have 3 miles to walk to Garucha which is a more modern town, it had up to date shops. Although there was buses taking you both ways, but they were very irregular.

I would go back to Mojacar, but not to the same hotel, or I would go back to that hotel, but only if I found out that there were more shops near by. On a very hot day we needed a drink and we wanted a big bottle of juice other that a little bottle you get in the hotel and we had to walk for over 2 hours to the nearest grocery store. If anyone wants to go there then please beware of the distance to both towns.

Read 46 additional reviews of Best Oasis Tropical

Stayed at Best Oasis Tropical? Share your insight.

Best Oasis Tropical also called

• best oasis tropical hotel mojacar
  • best oasis tropical mojacar
  • Address: Avda del Mar, 1 Urb. Marina de la Torre, Mojacar 04638, Spain