Aparthotel Jabeque

Room: 7.5/10
Value: 7.5/10
Cleanliness: 7.5/10

1 2 3 »
really enjoyed this hotel .

"we had a good holiday in this hotel clean towels everyday and maids came in every day.would come back again."

• Holiday details: Aug 2011, Room Only, Booked Independently
by elaine

Really gorgeous hotel

"Really gorgeous hotel, Very friendly people in reception, when arrived we had a warm welcome… happy We were staying for 14 nights and had booked a double room. We ate only 1 night at the hotel but it was very good, what we did love was drinks before dinner. Overall we had a happy holiday!"

by robinsonn88

Family Friendly......Yeah Right!!!

"Thomas Cook booked us in to this hotel as a famaily of 5 with 3 children under 8....NOT SUITABLE AT ALL!! Could see they had the makings of it to be a family hotel but nothing open anymore. Kids club shut, no evening entertainment, small park, damaged kids pools with sharp edges from tiles, load music through the night, banging on doors and loud youngsters!! We went half board had to eat out every day because the food was disgusting with no labels to tell you what it was!! No coffee or tea with breakfast and a can of coke cost 2.20 euros!!!

We stayed here for 7 nights and the whole time we were there, there was no loo roll in the pool side toilets!

And if you wanted to enjoy a afternoon snack you'd could choose from various microwavable burgers and hot dogs!!!!!!!!!

Ibiza was lovely.....Jabeque was UNBELIEVABLE!!!! The only good thing i can say about the hotel is that we had a lovely view from our room.

• Holiday details: Jul 2010, Half Board, booked with Thomas Cook
by betty

Lovely and peaceful

"Found a real cheap deal at this Hotel, when my wife and I arrived we were pleasantly surprised.

Our room was on the ground floor but the hotel reception were happy to move us upstairs the next day if we wanted. We decided to stay, all the rooms over look the sea and the hotel is right on the sea front with sunbathing beaches a few minutes walk away.

Ibiza central is around 20 mins to walk or 10 euros in a taxi, there are plenty of places to eat and drink and shop. I recommend the visit to Dalt villa.

We really enjoyed our stay, I know others who didnt but they went all inclusive, we would go back again.

• Holiday details: Oct 2009, Self Catering, Booked Independently
by Sparcks

highly recommended

"stayed at the jabeque for 2 weeks in May. Lovely views over the sea, spotlessly clean and very spacious, lots of room for clothes, etc. Reception staff and manager friendly and helpful. Entertainment during day mainly for italians but no hassle if you wanted to join in.

Good position between figuretes and playa d'en bossa, nice walk to Ibiza town.

Would stay there again.

• Holiday details: May 2009, Self Catering, Booked Independently
  • Advice: beach is best towards the airport end of the resort.
  • Activities: the castle and old town in Ibiza town, easily pass an afternoon
by lacross

not very good

"we stayed at the jabeque 4 years ago and it was vert good but now it as been taken over we went all inclusive and the food was very poor they was a lot of young people in who partyed all night we did not get any sleep also they only cater for people from italy if you are english it is no good to go as there is not any thing too do in the hotel we would say if you are english do not go"

• Holiday details: Dec 2009, All Inclusive, Booked Independently
  • Advice: playa d en bossa is good you can get a bus and go to resorts near by
  • Activities: ibiza town is very lively always some thing going on
by sallyanee

Not for English!

"Firstly let me say the actual hotel was lovely. Ideal place, right by beach and walking distance to shops etc, very clean and great apartments. We was all inclusive, and always go all inclusive so was very surprised that most drinks wasnt included (isnt that what ALL INCLUSIVE means?!) Could only have beer (and my god how small was the cup!) had to pay if you wanted any bigger than thimble size! You could also have water, wine or fizzy drinks. No spirits, not even cheapo local stuff. Now i know im sounding a little like im alcohol dependant here, which im most definately not, but would have been nice to let my hair down with something a little stronger than sprite!

The entertainment was erm, how can i put it....rubbish. Its a good job me and my boyfriend like each others company as everything was geared towards the Italians. Nothing was in English. We didnt even know what we was eating at mealtimes as the signs werent in English either.

I would not recommend this hotel to anybody that is English to be honest. I have been to Ibiza several times but never to this place again. We felt a bit like outcasts, even had different colour wristbands to everybody else!

We asked to change rooms after suffering 3 sleepless nights, very noisy right on the road as there is a bar opposite, but told no other rooms. I rang the rep and hey presto another room became vacant for us. Much better as they bedrooms were situated at the rear of apartment overlooking the sea (would recommend this type of room if you are staying here).

Can i just finish by saying we are by no means moany type people who pick faults with everything, we just want to be honest as some depend on these reviews when deciding on a holiday.

By the way, the weather was gorgeous!

by wendyk

Very good hotel with nice staff ! The...

"Very good hotel with nice staff ! The Jabeque is in an excellent position between Ibiza Town and Playa del Bossa and service was good. Nothing to improve! I would recommend this hotel to anyone!"

by Maras Swiatczak

Love it. Perfect for a relaxing...

"Love it. Perfect for a relaxing holiday. There are things to do if you want to join in but they don't hassle you. We have been there 2 years on the trot.

There's no rush to get up at the crack of dawn. You can get a sun lounger round the pool at any time of day, though both times we have gone it was September so can't say what it is like in high season.

Cleaning is 6 days a week but again if you want a lie in just pop your do not disturb sign up and peace is yours. The bar is about the same price for alcohol as in D'en Bossa or Figuretas.

Try the tapas at Home Loos, the owner can be found on Figuretas beach in the day handing out his cards, you can be certain of a warm welcome and relaxed atmosphere.

I preferred the beach at Figuretas rather than Bossa just because it was quieter and a smaller bay so the water was very calm (ideal for small children but you should be aware the resort is very cosmopolitan).

The Water Park is at the far end of Bossa and as 2 thirtysomethings we had a great day, what a laugh and hardly any queues. If you are going have a great time! We'll be back soon I hope.

by sun, sea and sand

First of all, I don’t think the...

"First of all, I don’t think the brochures are correct when they refer to this as being in Playa d'en Bossa, I think its located in Figuretas, but that’s just my opinion!

The location of the apartments is superb, literally on the sea front, beautiful view of the dalt villa and the harbour of Ibiza Town.

The rooms were clean, and of a very good size, the reception staff were unbelievably rude, but in my experience you never actually really need to speak to them anyway.

Check in was a bit of a trial, but only as we arrived at 11am, and check in is not until 2pm, so a few hours were wasted, but more than happy when I got to the apartment and took one look at the view!!

I can think of nothing nicer than that view, and I often spent hours sunbathing on my balcony just because of the view - my tip would be to request a high floor, as the views are stunning.

I didn’t ever go into Playa d'en Bossa so I can't comment on it, but I thought Figuretas was lovely, 2 places to recommend to eat: Principe restaurant on the sea front was fantastic and the tapas restaurant owned by the big blond Dutch guy was really entertaining, they don't mind explaining all about tapas if you have never had it and were so welcoming.

Another plus point about the location is the ability to get into Ibiza Town, turn left out of the hotel and about a 3 minute walk will take you to the water taxi to Ibiza, the bus was lots cheaper, but I loved getting the water taxi, it was so much more scenic.

Ibiza Town is a must; there is so much to see there.

I would recommend this property to pretty much anyone, the only downside was that there was an 18-30 type hotel to the right of the hotel, and the people in that hotel were really noisy every night up until 5am.

This only bothered me as I was in a room overlooking them so it did affect me, anywhere else in the building would not have been disturbed - but not so bad with the windows closed and a/c on!

Enjoy it if you go, you will have a fantastic time!

by K Armstrong

In my opinion the hotel was ok, but...

"In my opinion the hotel was ok, but not very comfortable. When we got our rooms the floor wasn't really cleaned. At the exit to the pool was a lot of dirt on the floor. And we had thought that the charwoman hasn't cleaned our balcony and the floor in the whole apartment. The pool was beautiful and all apartments have the view to the sea.

The environment was ok but I think the centre to the nightlife was too far to walk.

You mast take the bus or the cabs. The cabs costs 8 Euro to the port in Ibiza. The bus only costs 2 Euro - but comes only once time in the hour.

In Ibiza City are quite a few people in the bars and streets but in Playa den Bossa are the bars very empty. If you want to have party and fun, you must pay a lot of money for the clubs. The admission fee is between 15 up to 45 Euro or more. For a water you must give 10 Euro and for long-drinks at least 13 Euro.

The Beach in Figuerete is only a five minute walk. But the beach wasn't clean. Those were a lot of cigarette stubs.

Generally speaking I wouldn't recommend the hotel or Ibiza in general.

by M

Good location only 15 mins from...

"Good location only 15 mins from airport. Great sea rooms from all the rooms. Clean apartments with good facilities and great bathroom. Air con is a great bonus.

Nice bars and restaurants left out of the hotel to Figueretas (10 mins walk). Try Restaurante Principe, great menu, we ate there 5 out of 7 nights!

Good daytime activities for kids. Would recommend and would return to these apartments.

by  AJ Mauritius Bride

1 2 3 »

Map for Aparthotel Jabeque Closest airport: Ibiza (IBZ) 3.1 miles

Top traveller tips for Aparthotel Jabeque
  • by Sparcks

" A tapas bar called Bar Tapas, and Dalt Villa. "

• by a fellow traveller

" A nice resort with lovely beaches, and a few minutes from Ibiza central "