Ski B&B

hotel photo

Good

Service: 9.5/10

Once again delighted

"I had a fantastic experience here. The host welcomed us warmly and immediately offered us a glass of vino and a seat at the roaring fire. We settled into our rooms and headed out to the hot tub. The Chalet is very comfortable and the host accommodated our every whim. He went the extra mile brining us to rent equipment, booking restaurants and pointing us in the right direction for the Apres Ski. I found my room and bathroom very comfortable and pristinely kept. I will be back. My best ski trip to date!"

by Pon27

Great service, great value, great hot tub!

"I spent a week at Ski B&B, using it as the base for a great week's skiing in Chamonix.

Although it is not in the centre of town, the free lift service meant this wasn't a problem. We were met with a great welcome and the great Irish hospitality and banter continued until the end of our stay.

The accomodation was clean and tidy with comfortable beds and a v swanky shower! The breakfast was also excellent and ideal preparation for a day on the slopes.

Finally, an esp considering the price, I would recommend this to anyone looking a great value base to enjoy Chamonix from. There was little to fault the accomodation or hosts and I will definitely be back.

by DavidRS

I'll be going back next year (or maybe this summer)

"From start to finish we experienced a level of service one would not expect from what was priced as self-catering accommodation. On arrival, Rob the owner had a huge log fire waiting for us, (and a few beers chilling in the snow beside the hot-tub). The next morning he drove us to the ski rental shop, and even negotiated a discount for us.

The chalet is warm and spacious, continental breakfast is good, the beds are clearly new and very comfortable.The view from the front balcony is spectacular.

Two minutes walk from the property is a forest hike up to the bottom of the glacier, if you fancy a change from skiing I'd strongly recommend renting some snow shoes and giving it a go.

Altogether I was delighted with my experience of SkiBandB.

by devilbunnies

Fantastic Chalet. Superb host.

"This lovely house has stunning views on a clear day across the valley to brevent ski lift. The hot tub outside was amazing to soothe those sore legs after a long day on the slopes. The open fire was lit every night and the breakfast was great in the monring. Rob the owner was extremely helpful. He drove us into town each night and to and from the slopes every day. He organises all our skigear at great prices and helped us get ski passes without having to queue. Basically whatever you want rob can sort it out and he does it with a smile. It must be the hospitality the Irish are famous for. He speaks fluent french and english too. And the prices for the rooms are AMAZING VALUE. This is a place to put firmly at the top of your list if you are going to Chamonix. Here is Rob skiing. More of my trip videos will be added to my youtube page shortly: [--]"

by MOBGibraltar

Just like staying with old friends

"Enjoyed a brilliant New Year ski-ing in Chamonix with my daughter. Staying at SkiBandB was great, very comfortable and convenient - as the title says, it really was like visiting old friends - sharing a couple of red wines around the fire at the end of the day. Rob's transport service to and from the centre of town and connecting to the bus service made it easy to ski at any of the resorts - he even collected us after New Year celebrations!"

by DaveTravelling

Great weekend in Chamonix

"We had a great weekend. Rob, the Irish guy running the place, is a great guy and made sure our stay was fun and memorable. I highly recommend this spot, you won't be disappointed."

by davidcgrosher

Awesome place for week-end group get-away!

"I spent a great couple of days at SkiBandB with 10 friends over the last week-end. The house is clean, modern and picturesque and features nice extras such as an outdoor bubble bath, fancy showers and a fire place. The owner was extremely welcoming, helpful and had a great sense of humor! He really went out of his way to help us get around and make sure we were having a great time.

A great deal for the money, thanks Rob!

Douglas

by Epsilondog

Best Place in Chamonix

"Stayed at the SkiBandB for 3 nights last weekend and had an excellent time. The owners went out of their way to make sure we had a great time and even shuttled us around town, to the resorts and into town for dinners and apres ski. They also have a nice hot tub / Jacuzzi to soak in after a nice day on the slopes. Definitely a great option in Chamonix and you can't beat it for the money.. Way better than a hotel, just like staying in your own Chalet!"

by ek1029