Beachouse Hostel Cozumel

Location: 8.5/10

Enter your dates to find the best prices for Beachouse Hostel Cozumel

Enter your dates:

More than a hostel - perfect place to relax in Cozumel by Capfish

We are so glad that we stayed four nights at the Beachouse Hostel in Cozumel. It was our first time to Cozumel and we weren't sure of what part of the island to stay, but we wanted to stay a bit outside of downtown. I am so glad we chose the northend compared to the southend.

Tina and Adolfo, who own the Beachouse were very hospitable and helpful, but also not in your face. We felt comfortable using the kitchen and coming and going as we pleased. But, it was also really nice to share meals with the other guests. Tina helped us rent a car, which was a great (and cheap) way to see the whole island. Oh, and their dog Chela is a real sweetheart.

Our room was huge, very clean and very comfortable. We slept about 10 hours each night...which was just what we needed.

We'd definitely recommend Beachouse Hostel and would stay again.

Friendly, cheap, quiet place by foggymind

I stayed there for 2 nights in Cozumel. The rooms are big, cheap and very clean. There's also bottled water available and they sell beer and sodas. There's also a pool for some reason (there's an excellent beach 5 minutes away). Friendly owners with a marvelous dog can give advice on what to do. It's just outside of town, a short drive, or slightly less short bike ride (or even less short walk). The cab ride is 7-8 bucks.

The best bed ever ! by positiv

The hostel was great! We had a king bed, a big room..amazing! The staff was really helpful and friendly! We really felt like at home!

It is located a littele bit far away of Downtown, but if you rent a car or scooter, it is very easy to move on the island!

I definitely recommend this hostel !

We would definitely choose this hostel again! by Tombolino1

Tina and Adolfo are very welcoming, friendly and helpful. We felt like at home immediately. The rooms are big, clean, full of light and tastefully furnished. In the morning we always enjoyed a delicious breakfast in the garden. The hostel is a bit off the city centre (no problem with a scooter or car) and it is very quiet (perfect to relax). On the beautiful, deserted beach only a few steps from the hostel, the Caribbean spirit can be fully enjoyed.

Adolfo is also a diving instructor. We had the opportunity to take a lesson with him and it was great. In the beginning we have been a bit afraid and sceptical, but after our first dive with Adolfo, we might start with this amazing sport!

We really enjoyed our stay at the Beachouse hostel and if we come back one day to Cozumel, we will definitely stay here again!

Fabulous by Jainraisig

Staying at the Beachhouse hostel made my experience in Cozumel. The house is beautiful, right off the beach and Tina and Adolfo (owners) are wonderful. The only theoretical drawback is that the house is a little outside of downtown; however, I rarely had to use a taxi because I could usually hitch a ride with another guest or the owners.

Tina was on hand to take care of all of your needs in the house and the great staff- a cook and handyman/cleaner took care of everything. I went diving with Adolfo and he and his dive group arranged everything around my particular needs as they did for other customers. As soon as I mentioned something I was thinking about doing, they were on it with suggestions. For example, I mentioned renting a car for a day and Tina drove me to a reputable company she works with and stayed with to set up the kind of car I wanted.

The other guests were pleasant and friendly and there was a great family atmosphere- we ate with each other sometimes (breakfast at the house or in town) and helped each other out with rides.

The beachhouse was beautiful, clean, with big comfortable rooms, all of the amenities for a fabulous rate. I would highly recommend it to anyone who wants a great affordable stay in Cozumel with very nice people. I wouldn't even call it a hostel; there are no cramped dorm-style rooms here. As trite as it sounds, it is like staying with friends in their very beautiful beach house.

simply charming by AustroFinn

An excellent Hostel! Very nice and charming with very, very nice owners! Tina takes care of the hostel in a way that you will immediately feel at home and Adolfo can bring you to the best Scuba-dive spots around the island. And he's an amazing dive-instructor! The days at Tina&Adolfo's house really were the best of our whole trip and that's how we will keep them in mind :-)

Thanks for having us, we will definitely come back one day!

All the best, Jule&Tobias

The best place to stay in the island for your money by juanito_mx

I just came back from Cozumel and I was keen to know this hostel. I heard about it from a couple of danish people.

I have to say that I got really amazed by the place: you're 50 meters away from the beach, the hostel per-se is IMPECABLE, it has a nice pool and a terrace to hang out, the rooms are swiss-level cleaned (the owner is swiss) and has a toilet for each room. There's no noise as it is in a residential zone and its main perk is the way the place is managed. The owners also help arrange trips, scuba diving, etc. at very competitive prices. (They've been in the island for more than 10 years so they know the whereabouts).

It is $25 per night (low season) and it is a bargain for what you get. The only thing: try to rent a car/scooter/bike if you plan to go around the island, as taxis are a total rip-off.

Ahh and the beach there is one of the best places for kite surfing in the country, so don't hesitate to bring your equipment/rent one for doing it.

nice place place to stay by 1hottuna

Beachouse Hostel Cozumel is a nice clean place with very friendly hostess.

We felt very welcome her. The house top renovated and comfortable.

God place to stay. Maria and Per from Denmark.

great place, lovely staff by yossibiton

we stayed with adolfo and tina for 5 days and enjoyed every second.

both are very nice and helpful, the house is big and has a great kitchen.

rooms are spacious and clean and the beach is only 50 meters away..

we couldn´t ask for anything more.. it´s the perfect place if you are looking to get away from the crowd and have some peace...

danielle and tomer from Israel

lovely place to stay by joralise

the owners of this hotel are very friendly helping you with getting you around and you will at home. we had a great time staying here.

Read 87 additional reviews of Beachouse Hostel Cozumel

Stayed at Beachouse Hostel Cozumel? Share your insight.

Map for Beachouse Hostel Cozumel Closest airport: Cozumel (CZM) 2.1 miles