Kamuela Villas Seminyak

Value: 8.5/10
Cleanliness: 8.5/10

Enter your dates to find the best prices for Kamuela Villas Seminyak

Nice Memories

"My boyfriend and I stayed four nights at Kamuela, Bali. The service was excellent. They fulfilled our needs in every way and did not complain. They offered help spontaneously. The housekeeping was clean. We are planning to go back again."

by YCTaipei

Excellent Villa in Seminyak

"I stayed with my wife for 3 nights to celebrate her birthday. We were accommodated in the first night to brand-new "deluxe" villa, which was room #8, where very unique bathroom with no boundary between bedroom. This glass-walled villa has no open air living room, and gets the morning sunshine. So that extremely hot even with air conditioner. There is stairs to go up to the roofdeck but nothing there. It seemed under construction.

I requested another room and got room #2 on the next day, that was great. Spacious, unwinding living and dining area with big fans. Bedroom decoration is cozy. Pool is large enough for fun. Bathroom is clean. Much better than #8 so that I would suggest to request room #1 to #5 if you'd book.

I had other requests and all made possible by wonderful butlers. First one is the candle light dinner. The pool was filled up with flower lips. A chef and a maid served 4-course dinner only for us in the villa at 30 USD per person. And birthday cake was offered for free. I can recommend this for the romantic couple. BYO will be nice too.

Second, we have requested another aniversary dinner at Jimbaran, famous for seafood BBQ on the beach. The butler arranged at a restaurant, Jimbaran Bay Cafe, with memorable setting. Table was set up most front line on the shore with Balinese ornaments and flowers. Music band came to our table and sung Birthday song for her in the sunset. Complimentaly fresh coconut and cocktail also. Anything more can be expected?

Third, free of late check-out at 3pm. This is since next guest will check in at 4.30pm.

Location is good. Easy to access to major attractions and very close to Bali Deli store to buy snack/drink/drag. Transportation is available for drop only upon request if driver is available. I requested 7 times and refused just once. Taxi fare to return villa may not exceed 30k Rp from Kerobokan/Kuta area.

Breakfast is average, but freshly-cooked dish in villa is nice.

I paid 200 USD incl tax/svc per night. If you can get such rate it is reasonable. I would stay next time again.

by Kanakira

Absolutely gorgeous villa!

"We enjoyed the Kamuela villa very much! The location is right in the centre of Seminyak, in a quite street. I advise to get yourself a scooter (we rented it for 30,000 rupiah a day, which is as much as 3 dollars). This allows you to get around easily.

The villa itself is just great. Very spacious. Huge bedroom. Beautiful living, 2 flatscreens with international channels. The pool is nice and you enjoy all privacy you like.

There is free Wifi access.

The service is also very good.

The kitchen is very basic, but as you are in Seminyak, you'll probably not plan on cooking yourself anyway.

We'd suggest this to anyone looking for a romantic getaway or others in the mood for quiteness and relaxation.

by ADSL1

fabulous fabulous

"what can i say?we stayed here for 6 nights and couldnt imagine staying elsewhere in seminyak(and we have done).the villa is immaculate,well presented,modern but very comfortable. and exactly like the photos on the website.the location is great,right next to bali deli.and the breakfast is verrry good.the staff couldnt do enough to help us...i had my wallet stolen at the airport,and the villa staff couldnt do enough to help me.we couldnt imagine any thing else that they could do better.love it,love it,love it.my only sadness is that we are moving to new york and so wont be revisiting for a liitle while."

by busbyrach

Great Honeymoon

"Stayed in the 1 bedroom pool villa for 5 nights. The experience was awsome. The villa is exactly the same as the wesite shows. The rate is cheap. The food was great. Service excellent. Staff very helpful and courteous. Overall the experience was everlasting.

Definitely would go back sometime.

Only drawback was the Villa bedroom was huge for the A/C so it took time to cool down.

by Deepak_Delhi_India

Cool place

"Cool villa with lots of space and a beautiful private pool. The villa are still very new and well appointed with big TVs etc. Only a slight problem with the hot water on the first few days but that was quickly sorted by the attentive staff. Breakfast was cooked each day for us in the villa by the chef, which was nice. Recommend hiring a moped to get around, it cost us around £3 per day! The location is great, right next to Bali Deli in Seminyak, but a few minutes from the beach so a moped is well advised to get around easily."

by shooxou

Beautiful and spacious with great staff

"We stayed at Kamuela for 4 nights in April, and I must say that our villa was amazing.

When we travelled down the dirt road to the villas I was a bit alarmed, as it seemed off the beaten track a bit, and there was some building work going on nearby. However, as soon as we got to the villa I realised we had made a great choice, and once we explored the area a little, realised we were only a 10min walk from all the main bars and restaurants.

Inside the villa the decor was elegant and modern, and the facilities inside the villa - two plasma TVs, DVD player, huge stone bath with separate double shower, dining area, sofas, and fully operational kitchen - were top notch. The plunge pool was above average size and the staff were on hand to attend to any need.

Breakfast was cooked every morning in the villa by the Kamuela chef and there was a free shuttle bus ferried us to and from the main shopping area of Seminyak.

We had a couple of evening meals in the villa, but I would recommend eating out at one of the many great restaurants in Seminyak because the villa choice is limited, and when we did have a meal, was not particularly nice.

However, I did arrange a special dinner for our anniversary, candles, petals in the pool and a bottle of bubbly, all for $100! The food this time round was fantastic, 5 courses, cooked in the villa by the chef, and served by a waitress. The staff made sure it was kept under wraps so I could surprise my partner. I would certainly recommend this for a romantic gesture, it was absolutely lovely and great value for money!

by G-zer

Lots of space, very clean, great pool, beautiful food and fantastic staff ! We h

"My Husband and I arrived for our honeymoon, and we have recieved nothing but the upmost best service that I have ever recieved. The staff are fantastic and we are loving every second. The pool is amazing, the food is delicious and the rooms are big clean and very, very comfortable. We will definatly be back. Thankyou to all the staff for your great service."

by valleyhighlights