White House Beach Resort & Spa

Enter your dates to find the best prices for White House Beach Resort & Spa

Enter your dates:

1 2 »
Geat Hotel by cmj3765

We only stayed a few nights here during our trip around Thailand. The hotel is lovely and right on the beach. The staff were very helpfull and provided good service. Outside of the Hotel we found a variety of Thai restaurants serving good food and one Italian restaurant close by that served great Pizza. I would recomend this hotel to anyone planning to visit this area of Koh Samui

One of the best by TravellerMelb

My wife and I stayed at the White House for our Honeymoon for 4 nights and could not praise them enough.

The position is excellent, right on the beach, it is secluded, well laid out and has excellent and friendly staff.

The staff were great the whole time, and tried to assist us when ever possible from welcome drinks and roses on the bed to trip advice and mobile calls to other hotels on leaving.

We recommend going in low season, which may go against what others suggest as the weather may be variable and it can rain, but warm rain on an empty beach in Thailand is magic and thats what we experienced.

Mosquitos can be a problem given the garden surrounds, but its a minor issue, remember you are in the tropics after all. Beds were ok and the meals were consistently good at the restaurant, there are cheaper options around the beach but you get what you pay for.

We would also recommend the Orchid Restaurant across the road which was the cheapest and easily the best meal we had anywhere. Also great to hire a bike from the Thai couple who run the shop directly across the entrance which stock basic wines and groceries, do laundry and do not ask for deposits or try to scam you.

We had the run of the beach, the restaurant and such a relaxed and special time. Go soon as they are building two massive resorts close to either side of the resort which will no doubt increase traffic to this, the best beach in Samui. I would not recommend going in high season because of the development in Thailand in general as you can do anything in low season for half the price without the throngs of rude, demanding tourists.

ChoengMon is not that far away from Chaweng if you hire a bike, and its not as deadly as Lonely Planet make out, although accidents no doubt happen, just take it easy and respect the way they drive.

Sawasdee !

Superb beach, Beautiful Hotel, Great staff & Service by Dos_Gusanos

We were travelling with small children and couldn't recommend this place enough. The room charges were very competitive with other Koh Samui hotels and we couldn't understand why they were so cheap for the quality of the hotel and service.

The beach is superb and the hotel is right on the beach. The service was great and all the staff very friendly and loved playing with our kids and looking after them. There are really nice gardens thorughout the hotel and the pool area is also nice.

We found the restaurant to be superb and ate there regularly. There's nothing like eating amazing thai meals on the tables out on the beach in the warm evenings!

It's hard to imagine a more serene, scenic and relaxing place to have a holiday. It is very quiet which makes it ideal for families and couples/honeymooners. If you want some action and nightlife though it is only 25 mins from Chaweng.

In all a beautiful experience and we can't wait to go back as soon as we can!!!

Mike & Danni - New Zealand/Australia

Best small hotel on the Island by SingaporeGrannie

August 27th 2008

Singapore Member

The White House Hotel at Choeng Mon beach is one of the freindlest hotels i have ever stayed in. It only hase around 20 rooms, Lined up in a long path leading to the pool and the beach. The rooms are dressed in the traditonal Thai style, some rooms having wet rooms instead on the normal bath.Buffett style breakfast and good menu's for lunch and dinner. small pool which is good for the kids as the sea can have strong currents. We eat at the beach bars most of the time, for fresh fish, lunch or dinner. travel by hotel taxi or local taxi to Chewang town for a night out. only takes about 10 minutes.

Presidential treatement at the White House by HollandJen

My husband and I traveled to Koh Samui for a long weekend and were seeking quiet beach accommodation. Hotel White House Resort and Spa was right on the money. It is not as expensive as the other "resort" accommodation on the island, yet the service and location are top notch.

We booked one of their Thai Suites fo a 3 night stay, which has a private sitting area outside - surrounded by lush plant life. It also has a "living room" with TV (which we never turned on), CD player, etc. Coffee, tea and well stocked mini bar are all here along with sofa and armchair. Each day, they brought us tea and snacks served on the outside patio while they quickly and quietly serviced our room. We also got the Bangkok Post daily.

The bedroom is large compared to other hotels I've visited in Asia and the bathroom also. King size bed and plenty of bath and beach towels.

Breakfast is served in the beachside sala and is good quality and variety. Wooden lounge chairs on the beach are not the most comfortable if you stay for hours, but the shallow beach just in front of the hotel is lovely for swimming and floating on a raft. Very nice pool area also. There are plenty of eating es tablishments along the Cheung Mon beach for good and inexpensive lunch or cocktails as well.

We had dinner once at the White House, which was accompanied by "traditional" Thai dancers. I cannot speak for the authenticity of the music and dance, but it did add something to our fun weekend. BBQ grilled fish was cheap and delicious.

Pros: tropical garden feel of the whole place, tranquility, extremely friendly and helpful staff.

Con: Cheung Mon beach is a 300 BHT ride by taxi to Chaweng one way. This was no problem for us as we had a short stay and only went once, but something to keep in mind for a longer stay.

Love it ! by magicwave

I spent 5 days in this hotel, until 10 and 15 July, with my girlfriend. It was awesome !!! When we arrived, we saw the hotel, and we said "Waouw". The White House Hotel, look like the Temple Angkor (in Cambodgia). Inside the hotel, we can think we are in a jungle, there are a lot exotic plant, and in this jungle, you have many guest house. The pool not big, but we have a beautifull beach, Choeng moon beach. this beach is smaller than Chaweng, but for me this is better because, there are not too much people, it's quiet, so perfect for honey moon. The restaurant have a very good tast, a little bit more expensive than other restaurant on the beach but, it's better (we can eat table on the beach, so foot on the sand). Our room are very big and clean, the bathroom great too, there are stone for decoration. All workers of this hotel are very sympatic, very great. So for us (my girlfriend and me) this holiday in this hotel was really amazing, we love it !

I love it by JeepouNice

I returned it, for 2 weeks, with my girl friend and that it's amazing again. The hotel charmed me for this second time. Room's are clean, personnal lovely, the beach wonderful !

I went it in couple, but i think this hotel will be great for family with youngs childs, olds persons, and of course for couples it's awsome.

I really recommend this hotel !

Paradise by 1eeb1

When we arrived at the area I thought how on earth is this hotel rated so well. When you get through reception it was paradise.

The gardens were out standing- the pool very clean We felt we were in our own little home from home.

The staff are wonderful and couldnt help us enough when my husband had to go to hospital - they were just fantastic.

Only problem was the breakfast - although a large selection was available the egg station -just be careful and get them cooked for longer.

The rooms were fantastic - free water to drink every day. The attention to detail was just out of this world. Although the reception could do with a face lift the hotel area made up for t his.

would striongly reciommend this. Maccaroni just accross the road serves wonderful food and the curry shop accross from the hotel was fab.

full of character by thedogwalker

the best feature is the gardens, there amazing, the rooms are spaced out well and all different we stayed in their best room with outdoor bath and lots of space, this place has good character, its not as swanky as sala samui which is next door, but a lovely place, great pool, only negative was the food but on samui you need'nt eat in. The beach is probably the best on the island.

A very good hotel! by jeepou

I spent for a few days only, but it was very good! Rooms are great, the decoration of alt the Hotel are wonderful! The restaurant are not the best of the island, but it was pretty good. The pool not big, that wasn't a problem, we have a private beach and the sea, amazing view!!! The price of rooms aren't expensive, for this quality, i recommend you, if you want to spend time in this beautiful island, to reserve in this hotel.

Amazing !!!! by HelloKitty20

I stayed in this hotel for a month and the only word I can say is : GREAT !!! Everything was perfect. And the staff was so nice ! The room was clean, and the food was really good. I felt so relaxed....My stay was wonderful. By the way, the hotel's driver picked me up at the airport and brought me to the hotel... It was really convenient. They also have many other services. I will go back to the White House next time for sure !

great location by missmedulla

The white house is located on the very beautiful cheong mon beach. The hotel is in my opinion a three star. The rooms on the lower floor are sold as superior rooms but are all single beds.

We moved upstairs to the `deluxe` room. Nice size room with bouble bed dated furniture, small ensuite with a corner bath. The restaurant was rarely busy often more staff then paying customers. The reason being it is twice as expensive and not as nice as other restaurants on the beach.Personally i think this hotel is perfect from families but not romantics or honeymooners.

1 2 »

Stayed at White House Beach Resort & Spa? Share your insight.

White House Beach Resort & Spa also called

• hotel white house koh samui
  • the white hotel beach
  • the white resort beach
  • white house ko samui