Sport & Beautyhotel Schweizerhof

Enter your dates to find the best prices for Sport & Beautyhotel Schweizerhof

Enter your dates:

1 2 »
Superb, wonderful food backed up with fantastic service by Del003

Arrived to a very warm welcome and straight into room with fantastic views of the Hahnenkamm downhill run. The hotel could not be better positioned opposite the main Hahnenkamm gondola and at the bottom of all the slopes on the way home.

Rooms very nice & spotlessly clean with plenty of room and a great shower.

The staff are extremely friendly and Maria has the run of the bar you'll never run dry.

The food was excellent throughout our stay and varied every night with choice of meat, fish or vegetarian over three or four courses and wine was very good value. If your hopeing to loose weight, you won't!

The ski room is perfect with large area and boot dryers and exits out to the gondola so no need to walk through the hotel all geared up. The spa facilities and pool are fantastic many therapies are offered massages etc.

This is the best Hotel we have stayed in skiing, it's no wonder the swiss ski team stay here when they are in town.

Can't wait to go back.

Excellent by travellersMidsUK

We stayed here while on a skiing holiday with our children ( aged 13 and under). The hotel was wonderful and the service from the staff exceptional. Our arrival was much later than we had anticipated, but even after midnight we were welcomed and offered a meal and drinks - just what we needed! Our rooms were large, bright and exceptional well maintained. Staff were very pleasant and extremely helpful. They even accomodated our request to invite a party of 15 of our friends to dinner in the restaurant . Their promise of garage parking was fulfilled and infact we have nothing but praise for staff and management of the hotel. The location is perfect for skiers being opposite the Gondola, and it is in easy walking for the children to the Aquarena swimming and leisure centre. All in all perfect.

Excellent skiing holiday by bigbear70

We did like the hotel both me and my wife, I am of the opinion that is is a very good value for money

Little disappointing but excellent location for skiing by SkiFanDubai

Having just returned from skiing at the Schweizerhof with my husband and 3 children, I would have to say it was a little disappointing. We stayed there on half board basis for one week over the Christmas period. Unfortunately, we found everything there to be, well, small. Small lounge, small bar area, small bedrooms, large dining room but the tables were crammed too close together, small food portions (thank goodness for Centros restaurant in town!), small sauna and steam room (very claustrophobic), but lovely swimming pool. However, good, friendly service, excellent location directly opposite the cable car station and walking distance to Kitzbuhel centre, which is beautiful. Good ski room to store all ski equipment. Lacked atmosphere, not very tyrolean (too modern). More 3 star than 4.

Very friendly comfortable hotel with excellent food by TravelbuffWestSussex

It is a family run hotel and excellent in every way. We couldn't fault it at all. All the staff were well-trained and very friendly, nothing was too much trouble. Breakfast and dinner excellent. We will certainly go there again.

Great spot for summer walking by Obandame

Great spot for walkers and/or cyclists. Hotel located right beside the Hahnenkamm lift and a short walk to the train station and the Kitzbuhler Horn lift. Walking, wildflowers and views fantastic. Hotel staff very helpful and there is a good (if small) swimming pool and spa area. If you don't want to eat out everynight the half board option is good value. Kitzbuhel on a summer evening is good fun, no worries for the single traveller. Tired of walking? Then take the train and do some sightseeing in Innsbruck or shop in Worgl.

Attentive friendly service and great food. by Benniso

The Schweizerhof is a medium sized hotel. It is typically Austrian with extensive additions and refurbishments. The food is excellent, the swimming pool and wellness facilities are new and very attractive. Packed lunches are available and the hotel's location, just over the road from the Hannenkamm lift makes it ideal for walkers who want to get up on the mountains.

Super hotel, great location by ats1981

Stayed at the Schweizerhof last week in March. Upgraded on arrival to a Superior room which was spacious and had a great balcony overlooking the hahnenhamm. We were blessed with superb snow for the time of year and the hotels great location just across the road from the lift allowed us to take full advantage.

Food was not the best I've had in Austria but was still of a very high standard and generous portions too. The hotel seemed to cater for a mature clientele, certainly during our stay. Very good apres ski can be found at the Pavillion bar and Chizzos just a couple of minutes walk into town.

Nice pool and sauna area, dood staff and service

Good hotel by Hendes1

We stayed here for a week covering The Race weekend so we knew it would be busy. On our arrival at the hotel we were met at reception, helped with our numerous bags as we had skis and boots and shown to our room. Our room was a nice size and had great views and a balcony. The bathroom had a bath and was also a good size. There was loads of wardrobe space and a good size flat screen tv. All in all the room was great. The wellness area was also very nice and we made use of the pool and sauna. I never saw anyone else at the pool for the week I was there. The ski storage was also very good with heated boot warmers. The hotel is just across the road from the gondolas which is ideal after a day on the slopes.

The hotel had a nice lobby area and bar and the dining room was also a nice size. The food was good. There was a breakfast buffet with a selection of hot and cold food. Dinner was a five course meal with usually two choices from the buffet, a soup, a main and dessert. The buffet was a selection of cold salads and usuall a hot choice. It was very tasty although it was very similar every night. The main courses were always very nice with a meat, fish or vegeatarian choice. Then dessert. I never managed a dessert as I was far too full by that time although did manage to try some of my husbands and it was always very nice.

My only problem with the hotel was with the owner. As said in a previous review he wasnt interested in us only in the ski team that were staying at the same time. He didnt have time for any of the other guests other than them. He didnt speak to us at all, not even when I was sat on my laptop in the lobby area and he walked past - not even a hello. The only time he spoke was the night before we were due to come home. The hotel bar was packed to the rafters with 'Race' supporters and there was a security gaurd at the main door. We went into the bar and he looked at us and said 'who are you, do you need a table' I pointed out that we had been at the hotel for 6 days and no we didnt need a table as we had already had our dinner. He then dissapeared and didnt speak to us again. It was a real shame that his attitude stank as the rest of the staff bent over backwards to make sure the guests were happy. He was so focused on the ski team that he totally forgot that he had other paying guests. His wife was lovely. I think she was a bit embarrased by his attitude and she always made time to say hello and ask about our day no matter how busy she was. Dont get me wrong the hotel is really nice and I really did enjoy my stay here and would go again. Everything else about the stay was great just the little niggle of the owner who I found to be really rude.

Amazing Hotel by Battygirl53

I have no complaints about this hotel at all. Loved every minute of my stay. On our first night we arrived late and were asked straight away if we would like dinner, even though is was after they'd finished serving it was no trouble.As they say first impressions count and this did indeed. Staff were very friendly and welcoming especially Barbara at reception, nothing was any bother. Our room was fantastic, great view, great location for the Hahnenkamm cable car (i receommend the night rides on a friday to see the sunset!!!). Amazing!!! Food was great, all a good standard. Even though it is right by the road and the cable car we didn't notice any noise. Only noise was from the trains going past which we got use to. I would recommend this hotel for sure.

Wonderful holiday by MeerkatLondon

The Schweizerhof is a great hotel situated close to the centre of Kitzbuehel and directly opposite the bus stop and Hahnenkamm cable car. Our rooms were bright and spacious, very clean, and furnished to a high standard. The food was not the best I have had in Austria, but still very good - excellent buffet breakfast and four course evening meal including salad buffet and choice of main dish. Free packed lunches were also provided. The hotel has lovely bar and terrace areas and the staff were very helpful.

Fabulous holiday by MiffyHarrow

We have just returned from a weeks holiday at the Schweizerhof. Didn't want to come home as we had such a fab time. The hotel was in a perfect position for the Hannekhan lift ( less than a minute's walk!), the rooms were spotless and the food superb. All the staff were extremely friendly and hardworking and knew all our names and favourite drinks by the end of the first day! Kitzbuhel is a beautiful town and along with this hotel it's a wonderful destination. We'll be back next year!

1 2 »

Stayed at Sport & Beautyhotel Schweizerhof? Share your insight.

Sport & Beautyhotel Schweizerhof also called

• hotel schweizerhof kitzbühel
  • kitzbühel schweizerhof
  • schweizer hof kitzbühel
  • schweizerhof kitzbühel
  • schweizerhof kitzbühl
  • Address: Hahnenkammstrasse 4, Kitzbuhel 6370, Austria

Map for Sport & Beautyhotel Schweizerhof Closest airport: Salzburg W. A. Mozart (SZG) 37.5 miles