Hi! Binimar Apartmentos

Stayed at Hi! Binimar Apartmentos?

Share your opinion.

Cleanliness: 7.5/10
Location: 7.5/10

Enter your dates to find the best prices for Hi! Binimar Apartmentos

« 114 15 16 17 18 »
Just got back had a wonderful time!...

"Just got back had a wonderful time! Wanted a relaxing holiday and I got it! Catered mainly for families, but as a young couple (21) had a great time! The staff were wonderful, the food is what you expect from a buffet and I had no complaints.

It says you have to hire kettle, TV, microwave, toaster but we had all them in our apartments already so not sure about that.

The beaches are small but clear waters and nice in the quieter parts of the seasonal.

Apartments are clean and maintained.

Entertainment is good as you have a lot at the hotel (mainly tribute bands) also have the Roc Oasis Park Apartment which you have access too. There is also bars and a square featuring entertainment!

Enjoy!

by  P H

Just got back from Binimar, had a...

"Just got back from Binimar, had a fantastic time, entertainment was brilliant my two kids (16&15) loved it.

The reps were great lots to do night shows were also good bar staff was good but a few were a bit moody but most were pleasant and helpful.

Our only complaint was rooms were a bit small with one bedroom and two teenagers to share a settee and pull-out bed but overall we would defiantly go back.

by D Ferguson

I would just like to say that I...

"I would just like to say that I booked my holiday 5 days before I went and there was myself who was 27 weeks pregnant, my son 10 months old and my 3 year old son with my sister in law and her 5 year old daughter. We had a fabulous time.

We was allocated a room on the 1st floor and I went over to reception to get moved to ground level and this was done straight way with no problems. We had a lovely pool view and was 2 doors away from the supermarket.

The swimming pool was great for the kids and we found that the complex was very clean. The entertainment for the kids was great. Every evening they had a disco for the kids and they loved it.

The crèche was good as well, we only used it on the last day, and the kids had a great time. Everything you needed was on the complex so you didn’t have to leave if you didn’t want to and the shops and bars were 5 minutes walk away, even the water park.

Overall a great holiday and would recommend it if you have young children.

by  M L  Brennan

I booked this holiday for myself...

"I booked this holiday for myself partner and our two children 11 and 9 in Oct 05 after returning from a great holiday in Santo Tomas.

On arrival we were not at all impressed the resort itself was a bit grim looking and our apartments looked out onto a building site.

Our room however was large and clean yet very basic our bedroom window looked out onto the apartment opposite, and our balcony looked out onto a scrubby bit of headland.

The pools were always really busy with not enough sun beds. The food was ok but not much of a variety especially desserts. There was no beach close by apart from a tiny cove that got very full of seaweed, in the book the beach was a different one.

There was not a lot to do in the resort apart from shop the children enjoyed the mini cars and soft play area and the water park, but don’t pre book as it is much cheaper just to go down.

The giant trampoline that the children go on and are strapped to a big band are not all that safe, one of the elastic bands snapped when our daughter was on it and she was very upset and scared and received a nasty mark on her arm.

Around the apartments in the evenings there was a lot of young people drinking and smashing bottles in the headland as well as a lot of noise from people leaving and arriving.

On the whole if you like a small based holiday close to the beach I would not recommend Cala n Forcat or the Binimar at all.

Menorca is a lovely place and we will return this year but as far away from this resort as possible.

by K F L Ward

We went for a week’s self catering...

"We went for a week’s self catering to Menorca, myself and my boyfriend (both 22). I usually go to Mallorca but I liked the look of Binimar and I loved every minute of it.

Arrived at Binimar about 2pm. We had room 30 which was quite close to reception and well away from the outside stage area, however, our block seemed to be the only ones without double glazing.

Had a few leaks in living room area and the odd little lizard but would definitely say we were happy come night time because it was quiet.

Don’t think it was too bad not having air con as we just kept the windows open and the shutters closed.

Had quite a bad thunderstorm on arrival so stayed inside the showroom but in the morning we were ready to explore.

My boyfriend called the resort "Spanish Blackpool" but I don’t think it was that bad.

Yes there are a lot of British places to eat and drink but there are also a good number of Spanish restaurants. 1st meal was to L'Ancora and had about 10 prawns with salad and he had paella, 2 beers and 2 cokes... totalled about 25euros.

Best beach has got to be near the Club Hotel Almirante Farragut not a big beach but lovely platforms to bathe and snorkel off.

I don’t tend to venture out of resort unless on a trip but we went to Cuitadella on the public bus and it cost 1.20euros, very easy to get around as all the stops are consecutively numbered.

Must go to Griffs bar... he is the funniest guy we've ever met and quite good quizzes (be aware he tends to get a bit too tipsy so therefore quizzes are very rarely finished but it’s very good entertainment).

did stay on site about 3 nights and even though early on it is more geared for kids. We found it entertaining also.

All in all a lovely holiday and can’t wait till next year... already booked!

by LD Davidson

Great first family holiday. We...

"Great first family holiday. We travelled in June with our 3 year old twins, which was their first time abroad.

The kids club was great and gave us a couple of hours on our own. The kids loved the mini disco in the evening and spent most of the day in one of the many pools.

Food was OK, there was a children’s selection each night so there was always something for the kids to eat if you have fussy eaters like me! Food was not always hot, but there was a microwave.

Apartments were OK, but no air conditioning.

by  H Chesters

The Apartments and Complex were ideal...

"The Apartments and Complex were ideal for young families. I traveled with my husband and 2 children 14 & 5. The youngest had a great time, there was loads for her to do including mini disco every night. Had trouble tying to entertain teenager.

The rooms were clean and basic, pools were excellent. One downside to the room was that there was no TV even though brochure stated satellite TV.

Unfortunately the only downside of the Binimar was the food. Going half board we expected to be able to at least eat in the hotel but this was not the case. Children’s menu just did not exist - squid rings for children not what I call a great kids meal.

If you like eating chips every night then the hotel restaurant is ideal but it was just not for us.

The resort itself was very family friendly and I look forward to going again but on a self catering basis.

by  J Grant

Went on holiday with my partner and 2...

"Went on holiday with my partner and 2 children aged 13 and 15. For one week. Had a brilliant time complex was brilliant.

Lots for the children to do through the day and night. Fantastic entertainers. Rooms nice, pools good and clean. Good food, all staff very friendly and made you feel welcome. The shop on site had everything you needed.

Would recommend this complex for any family with children of any age. overall a brilliant holiday.

by J Thompson

My partner and I took our two girls...

"My partner and I took our two girls age 3 & 4 abroad for the first time this year. When we saw the Binimar in the travel brochures we immediately thought that looks great for the kids and after some deliberation we booked our holiday. It wasn't until afterwards that I read many reviews and then had some concerns, but rest assured everything was fantastic. Although we didn't have a rep greet us on the bus for our travel to the Binimar, which would have been nice. The apartments were plenty big enough for the 4 of us and we had no concerns over the bathroom size! We had a room that was quite a way from the shop/pool/stage areas so it was relatively quiet, but should you get a room around theses areas, then there will be no early or quiet nights for you!

My two girls loved everything about the holiday. Helpful and friendly reps, organised activities and the evening entertainment shows were great, very professional. My 4 year old loved to stay up late for "Open the Box"!

We visited during the last 2 weeks of June and although schools had not finished for the half term, there were still lots of children. I hate to say that even though the Binimar is catered for the English and most of us where, the sun beds were still covered in towels from early morning, so be warned. We had great weather too, around 33 degrees most days.

There are loads of fab places to eat, too many to list. There are lots of street traders who hassle you for hair braids, which is a pain.

I would recommend the Binimar to families with young children, not for the older teenagers or couples. We had a great time and will be visiting again soon as my girls loved it so much.

by L Lines

Just returned from a fantastic week's...

"Just returned from a fantastic week's holiday at the Binimar.

First night we were put in an apartment at the middle pool which is where all the entertainment happens, and it is loud until midnight every night. We asked to be moved the next day and they did so that following morning to the bridge pool, this was perfect and you can’t hear any noise from here. So if you have small children or a baby and need a good nights sleep, make sure you are away from middle pool.

The staff are all very friendly and nothing was too much trouble. Great for kids with loads to do all day and night if you wish. Food was very good, varied every day.

A hire car is a better way to see the island as excursions are pricey and only go to major attractions, there are lots of hidden treasures to be found off the beaten track, and we paid 75euros for 3 days for a car with a baby seat.

The beach is very small and difficult to get too with a pushchair, Sand and Shingle and lots of baby jellyfish, bit this could be time of year. I would recommend Santa galdana which is well worth a visit, all in all a very enjoyable holiday and we will go again next year

by D Scotcher

We have just returned from the...

"We have just returned from the Binimar Apts after spending the longest week of our lives! We were originally going self catering but were "talked in" to going half board by our travel agent for only £200. The first thing we saw in reception on arrival was upgrade to half board for 13 euros each per day so already we were £100 out of pocket.

We were allocated apt 401 which was right down the other end of the very large complex so following a long walk along nicely kept walkways we found the apt, which was basic but clean (no A/Con or TV) and very warm. We just had time to sample the evening meal in the half board restaurant which was over crowded with tables and a bit of a free for all. We found the meals very basic, bland, tasteless and cold (in fact we only ate there twice before giving up on the half board idea).

The next morning we found it almost impossible to get a sun bed around the pools (unless you were there with a towel at 6.00am! (that’s just the English). The day was broken up by the entertainment people disturbing you with megaphones telling us what was happening during the day or trying to sell you something or other. The evening entertainment was diabolical and consisted of Bingo, Football Cards and non professional singing/dancing from children’s entertainers who tried but sadly failed, and a couple of acts that didn’t start until midnight.

On a positive note the complex was nice, kept very clean and tidy, the staff were very pleasant and there was a nice bar, La Tasca restaurant and mini mart.

The resort of Cala n Forcat was very disappointing and basically consisted of one main street that was in a u shape and had pubs and restaurants that catered for the English inc Sky TV to watch football and all the major soaps and tacky souvenir shops (nothing to inspire you of the real Menorca), the beaches were little more than small coves with a small area of sand with a few sun beds available for hire, the rest of the sea views were from rocky cliffs and there was a lack of seats around to sit on to watch the world go by.

The plus point was the bus service that took us into the lovely town of Cuitidella where you could walk around the streets and Harbour, see the real Menorca and have a good meal. The busses run almost every 30 mins from early till late and make a great escape route from the resort. In our opinion this resort is one to stay away from unless maybe you have young kids or a hire car. Menorca is a lovely island but this was not the best place to witness this.

by Butler

Apartments ok. Don't know how 4...

"Apartments ok. Don't know how 4 adults could stay in there for 2 weeks. Not enough storage space for clothes. Very clean and cleaned on a regular basis. 3 pools excellent but you need to be there very early for a good spot. Beaches ok but bit of a trek to get there. Sand not the best. Good bus service to local places. Need a car to see places like Mahon. Worth the effort. Cala Galdana beach stunning.

La Tasca restaurant food not the best. Takes about 10mins to get served at the bar. Very slow. Not enough staff. Although buffet breakfast excellent. Didn't try other restaurants on site. Lots of eat out restaurants within 5mins walk. Food excellent. Local square superb but very busy. Good entertainment every night.

Train very expensive (rip off).

No long lies. Woke up with cartoon heroes every morning at 10.30am blaring out of the speakers. Keeps going until 12 at night. Bit annoying after 2 weeks. More of a family resort. Stay away if you prefer peace & quiet.

Staff & reps very friendly & helpful.

Overall enjoyable. Would go back.

by P Hastie