Tiffany's Hotel Blackpool

Location: 8.5/10

Enter your dates to find the best prices for Tiffany's Hotel Blackpool

Enter your dates:

look around before you book !! by Mark T

On looking at the Hotels website this hotel looked good but be warned the photos only tell half the story. This is my view only following my stay in April 2014 the room was dull and dated with either waking up when the sun came up (curtains no good) or the pigeons start chirping. The bathroom was very small (again dated) with the shower too small and had to shower half n half (unless you want to keep banging your head on the shower with the toilet in the same situation, the bathroom window would not close and the customer lift was a service lift dated back to the 1900s (so watch your fingers and close the doors or won't work as happened to us on a few occasions)and watch the stairs NO it's not you YES the stairs do slope from the side. The staff (not all) have a very bad attitude towards guests with the chap in the Bar can only describe as very poor "YA....WHAT YA WANT). This was my first visit to this hotel and will be the last as have stayed in smaller with a far better level of customer service. Overall this was a let down for our stay.

• Holiday details: Apr 2014, Booked Independently
  • Advice: Don't stay unless no other option

Hovel by alli1961

This is one of the worst Hotels i have ever stayed in. The white towels, were a grey colour and were badley frayed, the furniture was chipped and dusty. The service from the staff was none existent, the breakfast was waitress/waiter service, you had trouble finding one to serve you. There were no glasses for the juice one day there was no plates and when they brought fresh ones they were still wet. It is nothing like the pictures of this hotel on the internet. This Hotleier also owns the Parisienne further down the prom and this is worse, she will not give you your money back.

• Holiday details: Aug 2009, Bed & Breakfast, Booked Independently

loved it by happyEdin_

great entertainment . staff polite and friendly,great food.

some rooms could do with a bit of decorating. most enjoyable weekend.

Up with the best by Pieman-xl

In March my wife and I had one of our frequent visits to Blackpool. This time we stayed at Tiffany’s Hotel, which is on the north shore prom. We have stayed at Tiffany’s before, about three years ago and found it good value for money, but this visit was a very much better stay. For a start the hotel has had a very nice face-lift and our room was very clean and had a lot more room than the usual. It had a large bay-window, a table and two easy-chairs and it also had lots of drawer and cupboard space and with the TV at table height I didn’t get a crick in my neck while watching it. The staff were all very helpful and pleasant (which did seem genuine and not trained, which must mean they had been schooled by someone who knew what they were doing, or they are happy in there work.) and the only slight problem we had with our room was sorted efficiently. The biggest improvement of all was in the restaurant, not just the buffet style breakfast which was well cooked and plentiful, but the evening meal was excellent and at least a match for any in the town. For the money I don’t know how they do it. All I can say is top marks for effort and we will soon be back.

Thanks to them from The Pieman XL

seeing is beleiving by cal4650

We have just returned from a weekend at tiffanys, not sure what to expect after some of the reviews we have read, but was ple asentley surprised ,checkin was very busy but surprisinaly dealt with very quickley staff very polite and professional,the bedrooms were pleasent and clean, the shower could do to be upgraded but done the job none the less overall room and showerroom very clean and also cleaned every day with fresh towels put in,the restuarant was away above my expections ,breakfast best i have ever had and i have stayed in 4 star hotels great choice good service.Dinner at night was just as good service slightley slower but probabley due to hotel being busy overall the food was excellant and the staff very good.Overall this hotel was value for money and have rebooked for next year while in all fairness to the hotel they are refurbishing a lot of the areas and you can see some of the results with the reception.First class service from the staff in all departments , whilst we didnt go to the caberat bar we did notice it was packed both nights, speaks for its self.

nice barman named jakob by cavo

just got back from the party weekend,staff absolutely spot on.this is the 3rd year runing that we,ve all stopped here...can't wait for next year....well done tiffany's

Value for money by slicer123

Haven't been to Blackpool for years. Had the hotel recommended to us. Read some of the reviews and booked for a couple of nights. Our room was clean and tidy with good supply of towels. The meals were very good especially the buffet breakfast. Service was first class. Yes most of the waiting staff were east european, but were friendly and efficient. The entertainment was good with a good mix of turns. Saturday entertainment that weekend was superb. We were there from the Thursday to Sunday. The only negative point was that they seem to increase the price of drink for Friday and Saturday nights as my bottle of Magners on Thurs. cost £2.60 but on Friday was £3.30. This would not put me off staying here again as the good points certainly outweigh the negatives.

Lovely Stay by Tiffanyfan

Have just spent a lovely long weekend at Tiffany's. Staff could not have been more helpful and pleasant. Room fine, view from window brilliant. Food smashing. Have been before and will certainly go again. Well done Tiffany's

Clean but needs a bit of a face - lift ! by northdown23

Just got back today from a 5 day break. I was a bit apprehensive after reading some of the reviews on here. I was there with my husband, 2 children and my Mum. The first real problem was the lift. It was one of the old fashioned things were you have to close the door manually then slide accross a metal criss cross door thing. I had great difficulty using this lift with my buggy. When I did get in there was only room for me and the buggy ! If someone had used the lift before me and forgot to close the door then the lift would not respond to any requests it received ! My husband had to run up and down the stairs quite a few times to close the door over ! I did feel sorry for the older people staying there who were using walking aids or frames to help them walk, they found it impossible to get in and out of the lift and needed someone to help them. The room we had was a sea view which I requested at the time of booking. It was ok, a bit basic though but a big bathroom. The windows didnt open which was a pain as the weather was quite hot. There was a bit of a damp smell in the room too. I was charged £5 a night for a cot for the baby, which turned out to be an ordinary travel cot ! I could have brought my own for free ! The hotel really could do with a huge makeover. My mums room was smaller than ours with a heavy smell of damp. Her windows didnt open or close there was a just a gap ! Both these rooms were on the 3rd floor. We got talking to a few others who said their rooms were not really that good either. I didnt bother to complain I didnt really want any fuss. On the plus side the entertainment was excellent and the food was good. Although we were given a really dirty high chair for the baby ! Good job I had my Milton Sterilising Baby Wipes with me ! I dont know if I would go back there, if they did the rooms up I would think about it. It cost £524 for the 4 nights which I felt wasnt too bad as this included an evening meal. While there we were told that Tiffanys Hotel had bought another hotel 2 doors up, I think it is called the Royal something or other, it was in liquidation. So if Mr and Mrs Tiffanys Hotel have lots of money to buy other hotels I find it a bit strange that they dont spend some money on the hotel they have at present to modernise it first ! It could be a good one if some money was spent on it. It really doesnt look like the picture in the brochure !

o no by A TripAdvisor Member

i stayed at this hotel as i was told it was good , my room was dirty and smelly and paperwas coming off the wall. the staff was rude and unhelpfull , i will not be staying here again

'Cher' Tribute Show by JWaldron

Went to see the cabaret and the 'Cher' Tribute was absolutely brilliant. The Cabaret room overlooks the sea it felt like you were on a cruise.

Lovelly Bedrooms ! by A TripAdvisor Member

I have just read the various comments made by some customers of Tiffany's Hotel.

and I was amazed to read any of them mentioning bad accomodation.

I have been a regular customer there for the past 6 years and I have stayed in a lot of different types of their bedrooms. If I go with my mates golfing we stay in a twin or a single room and when I go in the lights with my wife and her sister and husband we book the 2 Four poster bedrooms. Both of the 4 poster bedrooms are really nice, my wife and I have always had the one mentioned in your "Just Awful" comment with the gold 4 poster bed. My wifes likes the big Jaccuzi bath in this room as we don't have one at home. The bed and room is lovelly and the bathroom is massive. We have had this room for the past 4 Octobers and we love it. The food is very good, and the Entertainment is excellent, if the weathers bad we stay in as its as good as any show it town. We have found all the staff to be very freindly indeed. We wouldnt go back there if they weren't.

After reading some of your comments I wonder if these people booked a budget room as the hotel bought the adjioning hotel a couple of years ago and they have been selling them rooms a lot cheaper than the rest until they have refurbished them. If that is the case then I really think the people complaining should have been willing to pay a bit more.

We love Tiffany's and we will be going back this year.

Read 408 additional reviews of Tiffany's Hotel Blackpool

Stayed at Tiffany's Hotel Blackpool? Share your insight.

Tiffany's Hotel Blackpool also called

• blackpool hotel tiffany
  • blackpool tiffanys hotel
  • tiffany hotel blackpool
  • tiffanys blackpool
  • tiffanys hotel blackpool
  • Address: 250 - 262 North Promenade, Blackpool FY1 1SA, United Kingdom

Map for Tiffany's Hotel Blackpool Closest airport: Blackpool (BLK) 3.7 miles

Tiffany's Hotel Blackpool photos (1 traveller photos)
Top traveller tips for Tiffany's Hotel Blackpool
  • by alli1961

" Funny Girl was a great show, Bella Itaian was a fabulous restaurant "