Roko House Apartments

Cleanliness: 9.5/10

Enter your dates to find the best prices for Roko House Apartments

1 2 »
Just perfect

"Our stay in Roko House was superb. The host contacted us in advance to confirm arrival time and met us at the apartment. The room itself was very comfortable, clean and beautifully decorated with a new bathroom. The air conditioning was perfect for the weather! In terms of location, it was superb, right in the center of the old town and near everything. Our host was really excellent. Nothing was too much trouble, and her kindness was what really struck us - she gave us great recommendations of where to go, kept our suitcases until 8pm on the day we left and even arranged for her son to take us to the airport! We couldn't have asked for more and will definitely return when we go back to Dubrovnik. Thank you!"

• Holiday details: Oct 2013, Booked Independently
  • Good For: Beach, City Breaks
by kokolino

Just perfect

"We had a fantastic time in Dubrovnik and were very happy with the A3 apartmentin Roko House where we stayed. They were extremely clean, stylish and comfortable and ideally situated in a very central location in the beautiful Old Town. Everything went very smoothly, including the airport transfers and we had no problems at all during our stay.

We are coming back at Roko house for sure....

by pikisimi

Fantastic Location

""Fantastic Location" The Old Town Ivory Apartments are set in a beautifully restored building within the City Walls. Our apartment and host exceeded all our expectations on every level. The apartment being very tastefully decorated, exceptionally clean and well air conditioned. Our host Gerka could not have been more friendly, warm and helpful taking time out of her very busy schedule to escort us to some wonderful places of interest - we instantly loved her. Great location, good food and wine, terrific host.......a perfect holiday, thank you! We would have no hesitation in recommending these apartments to our friends and family."

• Holiday details: Jul 2012, Booked Independently
  • Good For: , City Breaks
by fidodido1234

I prefer to stay in Roko House than in any hotel

"The newly decorated rooms in Roko House inventory are so fresh , light and airy I just loved coming "home" to my room B1 it is located perfectly off the main street Stradun in Old town Dubrovnik,it is easy to find in charming street.

Bathrooms are beautiful ( nicer than mine at home! ) newly tiled and decorated,the staff was great and friendly .I was very sorry to leave and I cannot wait to book again when I return.

by Ulf21

Made for couples in love

"This apartment is really made for couples! It's beautiful, romantic and very stylish. The house itself is in the middle of the old town, about 100m away from "Stradun" and there is no better place your apartment could be - for this price! It's clean and the people are very friendly. I wuold recommend this to everyone and if I ever come back to visit Dubrovnik again, I would for sure check in the Roko House!"

by Carapica

It's magic

"There is a special magic to Dubrovnik’s walled city. To get the full ambiance it is necessary to stay within the walls and there is no better choice than Roko Apartments. Roko is just a short walk from the main gate and close to everything. The city is lovely any time of the day but it is more special in the early morning and evening when most of the tourists have left. The rooms are stylish and the rooftop patio is perfect for dining. We bought delicious food from the nearby deli and ate dinner on the rooftop patio from which we could see the walls of the city. The rooms are nicely decorated with many unique touches. We had a room with a mini-kitchen which I highly suggest. Both Dubrovnik and Roko Apartments touched my heart and I wanted to stay forever to listen to the city awaken in the morning (no cars), to wander the streets and walk the wall during the day, and to attend musical events in the evening returning to my Roko Apartment along the virtually deserted streets. It’s magic."

by sanscott

fell in love

"For my first trip to Dubrovnik I searched for an accomodation that fits to my idea of the town: romantic, stylish in an renaissance way, individual. All that I found in one of the appartments of Roko House in the middle of Old Town Dubrovnik. It was an attracture as the city itself. Waited as exited to go to the beautiful bed at night as to dicover the city next morning beginning with breakfast on the roof terrace"

by milliGermany

Beautiful room

"I really liked my stay in this house. The rooms are decorated in such a nice style, that makes you want to stay more. Linen, curtains, lightings, etc. are chosen with a special taste. The only disadvantage was the noise of the AC (which we needed to use, since it was pretty cold at that time of the year), but everything else was just great. I would also like to say that we had such a nice welcome and that we really enjoyed our time at the beautiful little terrace at the top of the house. I would definitely recommend you to stay in this house."

by nadahope

Superb, absolutely superb!

"Stayed here in September for a week. Booked accomodation initially for 3 days but liked the place that much we extended to the week. Location is superb in that it's old town central but just off the main street so still quiet enough also.

Rooms all individually decorated to a high standard.

Quality of furnishings and bed linen is excellent.

The lady who looks after the place couldn't do enough for us, even to the point of organising our taxi to the airport and coming down to us at 5am to help us with our bags and ensure the taxi was there to meet us.

Top marks all around!

by blackie25

Beautiful apartment on great location

We are coming back at Roko house for sure....

by mislav

Great location, warm welcome

"We stayed at the Roko Apartments for a few days in October, and were generally very pleased - we were given a warm welcome, the rooms were nicely (and recently) decorated, and the location just off the Stradun can't be beaten. We had one of the top-floor rooms, which had the advantage of easy access to the small roof terrace at the price of wear-and-tear on the legs going up and down the stairs! If I were to pick fault, the bathroom and kitchen facilities were tiny and the street noise early in the mornings when delivery vans were arriving outside could be disturbing, but both of those are more-or-less unavoidably due to the apartments' location."

by snick3r

Authentic experience of Old City in great location

"We stayed in Roko apartments (A3) for 3 nights. This is a nice apartment, newly refurbished, nice mix of new and old. Kitchenette in corner. Private shower and toilet. Walk down the stairs and you find yourself in the narrow streets of the Old City that is steeped in history. Great feeling of authenticity staying here. Why stay in the Hilton outside the gates Old City when you can stay in a nice apartment inside the Walls of the Old City for a fraction of the price! Lovely experience."

by BernieWestIreland

1 2 »

Map for Roko House Apartments Closest airport: Dubrovnik (DBV) 9.8 miles

Top traveller tips for Roko House Apartments
  • by eno

" You can not miss swimming on the island Lokrum and walking around the city walls "