Sunshine Holiday Resort

Kocapirnal Cad 3, Fethiye 48300, Turkey

Stayed at Sunshine Holiday Resort?

Share your opinion and write a review

Good

Service: 7.5/10
Value: 7.5/10
Location: 6.5/10

Enter your dates to find the best prices for Sunshine Holiday Resort

Enter your dates:

« 1 2
Wow! we've landed in heaven! by johadagreatholiday

If you are looking for a smart hotel, friendly and entertaining staff, freshly cooked local food, stunning views and relaxation around a delightful pool then, unfortunately for us, you have just found it.

I searched and searched for this holiday, trying to find the right one to satisfy a teenagers requirements, namely clubs, bars, pools and beaches, as well as peace and quite for my husband and I. Never been to Turkey before and when I discovered this hotel on the internet I was really unsure about it, it looked to good to be true! Because it was new there were no reviews, the travel companies couldn't provide any more info so I decided to contact the Hotel direct through their website. I exchanged e-mails and phone calls with the owner, we laughed about my communications when he greeted me and my family at the hotel, he seemed to think I was good at negotiating the price!

Well, we were all really delighted with our stay at Sunshine Holiday Resort Hotel - when you tell people you are going to Turkey they often say to you 'the staff can't do enough for you', that was never more true than at this Hotel. All the staff are so friendly, Tom (Tom Cruse) and J Lo behind the bar made us laugh, the owners daughter helped us book some fantastic trips, the rooms were cleaned everyday, the view, particularly the sunset - still on my husbands phone - fantastic.

My daugher and her friend had the time of their life in Hisoronu - the staff in the clubs and bars were such fun and entertaining, they love to dance, on the bar even on the roof! The girls loved Zombie Bar we like the FEZ bar but there's so many to choose from - the down side is that the real clubbing starts quite late - be parepared to alter you body clock! We visited Olu Deniz beach - very nice but you need to walk over pebbles to get into the water, great for watching the Paragliders. We also went to another private beach through the hotel, transport provided which was sandy and a bit like being around a lake - it is actually at the back of the Blue Lagoon. The only negative is that it is quite a walk into Hisoronu, not so far into Ovacik but the excitement is in Hisoronu, Oludeniz and Fethiye. You can travel by Dolmus or Taxi quite cheaply. I could go on for ever, when I can get some help I will put some photo's on but it is as it appears on the website - we loved this hotel and the people. We will be back!

A bit out of the way by debsprice

This hotel is situated 500m up a steep mountain road there is no bus to the bottom or back up so unless you are extremely fit you will need extra money for taxis. Once you get to the bottom, of the hill it is another 20 minute walk to the centre of hissanoru which is a lovely town with plenty of shops bars and resturants. There is also a market on a monday in the centre. You cannot get to the beach from this hotel unless you get a taxi which will cost £8.00 or you can get the dolmus but it is a bit of a hike to be honest. This hotel is not really suitable for young children as there are steps to most of the rooms and it doesnt really cater for children (no highchairs) difficult to get around with a buggy.

The rooms are nice and clean and the housekeeping is to a high standard. The pool area and bar is nice and relaxing with a nice atmosphere during the day but there is no entertainment of a night time so you do have to venture into town. The food at this hotel is not very good breakfast is bread,fruit,salad no juice. The menu is not up to much either the food was laughable with a very small dining area. It is only a new hotel and i think they have a lot to learn before they will have satisfied customers. We did get a very cheap deal to this hotel and if you have found a bargain i would advise you to try it as long as you dont mind being no where near the town or the beach. There is not a childrens playground but if you have been on the website it states that there is. It does look amazing on the website but it is a little deceiving. All rooms do have plasmas and a fridge and air con which u can pay for. If i was to stay in the area again i would make sure i was in the centre of hissanouru or olu deniz where the beach is.

Good overall by amber7183

Stayed in the Sunshine Resort in Ovacik in July 2007. Had booked the Celay hotel through a last minute deal but were relocated on arrival at the airport. We were one of the first few guests in the hotel as it had just opened. Travelled with family of two children aged 15 and 12. Rooms were very modern with LCD tv and fridge (which you had to pay for.) Rooms were cleaned regularly - found that if you left towels outside the room, that initiated rooms being cleaned. All staff were very friendly and helpful. Food was traditional turkish, nice but repetitive. Pool was fab and as the hotel was relatively quiet when we were there there was no prob getting sun beds etc.

Only complaint was walk to/from main road which was up a significantly steep dust road which got tiring for the kids in the hot weather. Overall though holiday was really enjoyable and we would recommend this hotel for other travellers.

Great mansion , definately recomment it to all by dr_umar

Nothing can be better then a nice, beautiful, lovely resort like this one, and a lovely price also, it lies between fethiye and oludeniz, in ovacik. beautifl rooms and excellent apartments, wonderful staff and you name it, big swimming pools, nice room jacuzzis, plasma tvs, excellent buffent in resturant, and their staff treat you like family we loved our stay at the resort and plan to stay longer our next trip.

Fantastic by alanaloon

My Partner and I stayed here last summer, itr was newly opened .. the staff were funny and polite.

The hotel was very very clean

The rooms were very modern, they had a fridge and a small LCD tv.

The rooms got cleaned nearly everyday with fresh towels.They also have a/c if needed, however even though it was 40'c we didnt need it on.

The pool was really nice and big - lots of sun loungers

You can have a tab for food and drink which makes things easy - you need to keep an eye on how much your spending though.

Food was really nice however when i asked for potato skins they really mean just potato skins literally lol!

We are both in our 20's and it suited us fine quite quiet hotel - met lots of people similar age however mixed age groups.

It is situated 10 min walk from town where it is quite busy markets, shops and restaurants - the hotel is walking distance from walking park - best to go in evening cheaper to get in and not loads of things to do but kids will love it.

You can catch a dolmus(mini bus) at the bottom of the hill to go to Olu deniz which is where the lagoon is - lovely.

The trips i would recommend are scuba diving, 10 islands turtle beach- didnt see turtles but lovely beach with big waves. Mud baths.

« 1 2
Read 145 additional reviews of Sunshine Holiday Resort
Stayed at Sunshine Holiday Resort? Share your insight.

Map for Sunshine Holiday Resort Closest airport: Dalaman (DLM) 22.5 miles
Sunshine Holiday Resort photos (1 traveller photos)